Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:25:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FaucetHUB] www.PokeBits.com - Play Pokemon, earn bitcoin! Simple and fast game!  (Read 12160 times)
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 09:58:39 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2016, 07:46:47 PM by mexicantarget

Alright people, how many of you love pokemon & bitcoin?

Even if you dont how does the idea of earning bitcoin by playing pokemon sound to you all?
Interesting? well read on because this faucet is made for the pokemon and bitcoin lovers out there.

POKEBITS:

Missions: Complete mission and earn satoshi!! Make sure you complete each mission to 100% before you go to the next one otherwise they will remain locked.

Battle Arena: Fight with other pokemon trainers and earn 250satoshi on every win!! This is the most exciting part of the site. You can actually battle with other users on the site. Isnt that awesome!!

Leaderboard: Its the hall of fame, top Level players, top referrers and top level pokeshop owners.

Viridian Bank: You can withdraw your satoshis here to www.faucethub.io account. Minimum amount is 0.00025BTC

Pokedex: List of pokemon captured by you.

Account:
1.Player Info - You can see your selected pokemon, your stats and your balance here and any badges you have collected.
2.Poke Mart - Here you can purchase pokemon by paying in satoshis.
3.Poke Shop - It is like a mining rig, where satoshis accumulate. It can be upgraded and you can earn upto 6250satoshi/day on the max level of 25.
4.Referral - You can view your number of referrals and the commission here.You can earn 5% of their mining level upgrades and 10% of their claimed missions for lifetime.

Make sure to visit the other sites in the FaucetGaming network along with our official Facebook and Twitter pages which are linked here, If you missed them here are the links:

www.pokebits.com
www.satoshiwars.com
www.freebtcmine.com
www.faucetgame.com
www.gamefaucet.com
www.blockfaucet.com

Happy Faucetgaming!!
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:45:15 PM

the script had good potenzial
Hope oyu make a good faucet of pokebits Wink
waiting for your updates .

kind regards
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:47:21 PM

the script had good potenzial
Hope oyu make a good faucet of pokebits Wink
waiting for your updates .

kind regards
First I need to make sure that security of the site is good.
Will need to see if there's bots and users who abuse the system.

Everything else is piece of cake.

I'm working on 4 projects right now and the time is becoming less and less Smiley
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:33:24 AM

I saw this site weeks ago, the idea is really smart and simple.. have potential, good luck!
About your time.. hire some employers to do the boring job  Cheesy

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:19:08 PM

I see you are serious when you are searching for good websites and really going to make a huge network and you got already two sucessfull projects, when the others 4 you working will come out, im curious and i wanna use them as well.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:09:08 AM

I see you are serious when you are searching for good websites and really going to make a huge network and you got already two sucessfull projects, when the others 4 you working will come out, im curious and i wanna use them as well.
Hi there, thanks for your trust, it means a lot, appreciate it.

The new website I've been working for near 4 weeks is going to be launched tomorrow Smiley

I'll start working on pokebits in 2 days, I have ideas which can really improve it more.

Thanks for your post!
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:06:58 AM

I have old account and still cant withdraw. Do i need new account?
No, you don't need a new account.

I'm going to start working on pokebits in the next 12-48 hours, I will need to do a lot of research and see if users are botting.
That's priority #1.

After I'm done draining botter's accounts, I'll focus on gameplay.
sabotag3x
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 2170

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:13:02 AM

I'm going to start working on pokebits in the next 12-48 hours, I will need to do a lot of research and see if users are botting.
That's priority #1.

I used the site for only 5-10 minutes only, don't know if it have any anti-bot stuff..
however I think users can use a program to do automatic clicks when they are afk, like clicking every 30 seconds on "training"(don't remember the options), maybe if you put a recaptcha every 10-20 actions or 30 minutes will solve this problem(if the site have this problem ofc)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:45:50 AM

That's priority #1.

I used the site for only 5-10 minutes only, don't know if it have any anti-bot stuff..
however I think users can use a program to do automatic clicks when they are afk, like clicking every 30 seconds on "training"(don't remember the options), maybe if you put a recaptcha every 10-20 actions or 30 minutes will solve this problem(if the site have this problem ofc)
I found some valuable information on youtube. Users using script programs Smiley
I'm gonna do exactly that, gonna add a captcha every 30 minutes.

Just need to catch those cheaters before I do that Smiley
Demodulator

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:45:36 PM

That's cool and all, but users generally tend to hate captcha (at least if it's recaptcha or similar), especially since it's supposed to be a game more than a faucet, if you can track users who bot why would you need a captcha? If you have to add a captcha by any means, just make an easy one that wouldn't bother real players, I remember suggesting this on a different game and then the admin came up with re-captcha -.- which is actually anti human, not anti bot captcha, just my 2 cents.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:52:41 PM

That's cool and all, but users generally tend to hate captcha (at least if it's recaptcha or similar), especially since it's supposed to be a game more than a faucet, if you can track users who bot why would you need a captcha? If you have to add a captcha by any means, just make an easy one that wouldn't bother real players, I remember suggesting this on a different game and then the admin came up with re-captcha -.- which is actually anti human, not anti bot captcha, just my 2 cents.
Well, the easiest way to prevent people from botting 24/7 is a captcha.
I prefer doing than than writing a script which would ban a small % of users Sad
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:37:24 AM

Please retweet if you own a twitter account and you can, thanks in advance Smiley https://twitter.com/FaucetGame/status/766552953301848064
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:20:49 PM

Its good that finally we can reach new admin on btctalk
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:29:27 PM

Its good that finally we can reach new admin on btctalk
You'll be able to reach me through bitcointalk topics and PMs at least once per day Smiley
Doamader

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:15:56 PM

I just joined this game and im inloved sure it will take some time to earn a decent ammount but its amazing, how many pokemons for free can we purchase, i had bought atleast 10 how do i level up them or this will go up as i achieve enought experience and its gains more xp.
cleavantw

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:05:21 AM

I just joined this game and im inloved sure it will take some time to earn a decent ammount but its amazing, how many pokemons for free can we purchase, i had bought atleast 10 how do i level up them or this will go up as i achieve enought experience and its gains more xp.

You cant level them up. I hope the new owner implements a better battle system, atm its just bout having the most expensive pokemon battling each other and hoping you win since their stats are the same. A more hands on battling system would be cool like the pokemon games.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:28:04 PM

Hey folks, wanted to show you what I've been working on lately.
I've done a lot of backend coding, plus this:

incorrect

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:41:51 PM

The changes you made look great. I can't wait for it to be finished.  Smiley
Doamader

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 04:38:09 PM

The layout its amazing but are you willing to add some extra features ingame, people already said the battle its a quite unfair as only best pokemon there, would be great if we could add some power up to our pokemon while we play.
mexicantarget (OP)
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:41:45 PM

The layout its amazing but are you willing to add some extra features ingame, people already said the battle its a quite unfair as only best pokemon there, would be great if we could add some power up to our pokemon while we play.
No need to worry Smiley

I'm going to introduce a lot of new stuff on the site.

Thanks for your comment
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: