Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling bitgold.com  (Read 487 times)
jabberok (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 11:47:00 PM

hi, i selling bitgol.com from 50% of official price, jabber: nikonon@jabber.sk
joshvette001

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 12:12:14 AM

50% OFF the price Shocked
Have they gone that much down hill? Roll Eyes
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:01:18 AM

If someone is selling bitgold at a very low price then don't buy it unless the person is trusted because they can easily reverse the transaction after you send bitcoins. Also, bitgold people block your account without any warnings for this kind of purchased bitgold.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 02:08:53 AM

Where did you obtained the gold? If it were purchased and not from a bunch of referral then maybe I may consider buying it. Can you give me the details? How much do you have?

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 07:32:16 AM

Guys be careful with bitgold accounts. I've read some reviews of bitcoin previous users that bitgolg is a scam site and not paying. I my self also used bitgold and did't get paid . but In my case I didn't reached to Cashout amount (so I can't say that is it 100% scam). but you need to be caution . and make everything confirm before paying anything for bitgold account.
jabberok (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 10:08:02 AM

Guys be careful with bitgold accounts. I've read some reviews of bitcoin previous users that bitgolg is a scam site and not paying. I my self also used bitgold and did't get paid . but In my case I didn't reached to Cashout amount (so I can't say that is it 100% scam). but you need to be caution . and make everything confirm before paying anything for bitgold account.
hi, contact me in jabber, i can accept escrow without problems, i need longterm partner who will buy bitgold from me (100-200gr per week)
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:38:54 AM

hi, contact me in jabber, i can accept escrow without problems, i need longterm partner who will buy bitgold from me (100-200gr per week)

How you're getting this bitgold? Are you buying from some cards or referrals? Becuase you want to sell at 50% discounted price and in the long term. Why would you like to take 50% cut? You can withdraw to your bank account directly right?

It is quite risky for the buyers because bitgold will suspend your account and you may lose all your money along with account.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:51:10 AM

hi, i selling bitgol.com from 50% of official price, jabber: nikonon@jabber.sk

For sure, its fishy as hell. No one is their right mind is going to take 50% hit on something that they obtained legally & that too on amounts as big as this ($4.25-$8.5K per week).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: