Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 09:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Pokemon Go LVL 31 | 700k+ Dust | 19x 100% IV  (Read 220 times)
BehindU (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 05:57:08 AM

Hey guys

Since this game got pretty boring to be I'm ready to sell my account now. It is lvl 31 and a half, it's in Team Yellow and has more than 700k Dust. Also it contains following:

• 19 Pokemon above 2000 CP such as Lapras, Dragonites, Snorlax, Arcanines and Exeggutor
  • 21 Pokemon with 100% IV such as 3x Dragonite, Hypno, 5x Dragonair, 1x Dratini, 2x Flareon and many more
  • Several other Pokemon with IVs above 90%
  • 140 of the 145 Catchable Pokemon
  • Enough Magikarp candies to evolve 6 of them
  • 700k+ Dust
  • Many Lucky Eggs, Lures and Incenses
  • and many more things

If needed I can provide more screenshots after I get home tonight. The account hasn't been botted or similiar in the last week so it should be pretty safe, nonetheless a ban by Niantic is always possible like on every other account which is being sold.

I don't really have a set price for this account, but don't bother to PM me with lowballs, I'm ready to talk about the price with you guys.

I only accept BTC and I'm ready to use an escrow if you wish to use one. You're going to look one as well as pay his fees.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: