Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:06:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elite Symbolism on Mt Gox Website?  (Read 2241 times)
bb113 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:36:38 AM

https://mtgox.com/about-us
Sorry but Bitcoin is another CIA project. They just gave it a good garage story.

Mike please do more research on Bitcoin. Its another elite tool to control the monetary system. They gave it a good open source spin on it all the while controlling how much bitcoin can flow into the market.

The largest bitcoin exchange mtgox has elite symbolism in Aboutus page with rising sun in between two mountains like the Obama campaign.

Its like another Federal Reserve on steroids. You are not in control of Bitcoin only few people can mine Bitcoin which is also being controlled now. You just don't know from where, how can bitcoin come into the market. Its just a number and they can put any Number on the screen. It does not have any value behind it or the reason why this much amount of bitcoin can come into the market, also, lame stream media is promoting it, a big big false flag, main stream media never does anything, if its helps humanity. It clearly has ulterior agenda.

People are fed up with current system, they know it, so they introduce this one, all the while secretly controlling it from shadows. Please Please do more research on Bitcoin. Thanks

http://www.naturalnews.com/039615_bitcoins_digital_currency_Natural_News.html
bb113 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:44:18 AM

I'd also note that this new conspiracy evidence was pasted from a facebook account, which in my opinion is just as likely to be an "elite tool" as bitcoin.
Scotty M

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:55:00 AM

Truth is stranger than fiction.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised.
bb113 (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 01:59:59 AM

Yea, I love a good conspiracy theory but this particular evidence is kind of weak.
Scotty M

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 02:06:43 AM

I'd say the symbolism reasoning is weak.

There are probably cases that could be made, motives, monitoring subversion, a psy-op experiment... A lot of theories that would make sense.
I don't believe it, but again, I wouldn't be too shocked if it was true.  
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 02:28:06 AM

Stock photo is stock.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 04:06:50 AM

photo is titled fuji.jpg

it looks more like a sunSET to me

Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 04:53:35 AM

The sun rising over a popular Japanese mountain?  On a Japanese website?

How strange!  That's almost as weird as American mixed with red, white and blue and bald eagles.

Also, is this kid dense?  He's recommending doing more research on Bitcoin, and has done about 5 minutes worth of glancing over Bitcoin info himself.  And from a Facebook account Roll Eyes  What a fucking tool.

justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 02:48:55 PM

Its like another Federal Reserve on steroids. You are not in control of Bitcoin only few people can mine Bitcoin which is also being controlled now. You just don't know from where, how can bitcoin come into the market. Its just a number and they can put any Number on the screen.
Translation: I don't understand how Bitcoin works, therefore neither do you.
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1042

Death to enemies!

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 03:31:56 PM

I agree that original picture of Mr.Goatse would be best choice for site called Mt.Goatse. Japanese site without pictures of ninjas, kamikazes and seppuku but with some unknown mountain called Fuji? This fact alone proves that Bitcoins are CIA and reptiloid conspiracy!

bc1q59y5jp2rrwgxuekc8kjk6s8k2es73uawprre4j
myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 03:34:57 PM

Its like another Federal Reserve on steroids. You are not in control of Bitcoin only few people can mine Bitcoin which is also being controlled now. You just don't know from where, how can bitcoin come into the market. Its just a number and they can put any Number on the screen.
Translation: I don't understand how Bitcoin works, therefore neither do you.

Fuckin' Bitcoins, amirite?

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
MagicBit15

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Let's Start a Cryptolution!!

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 10:43:08 AM

Their name stands for Magic The Gathering Online Exchange. I see nothing wrong here, move along.

Tips for Tips: 1Jy8ZycPNjnwNLevNwoRRqPAKkZ8Fqnukc
I won the poetry contest!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=219714.40 Thank You, Sir Lambert!!
+5 Rep: Successful Forum Transactions: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=176117.0  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=209024.0 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233052 Check My Rep!!
herzmeister
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 11:23:39 AM

didn't see any comments... again I realize what I miss with my ghostery plugin turned on... NOT!

https://localbitcoins.com/?ch=80k | BTC: 1LJvmd1iLi199eY7EVKtNQRW3LqZi8ZmmB
Redi

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 11:59:10 AM

lol BitcoinTalk and (some) of its conspirational theories.

http://gifs.alphacoders.com/images/251/251.gif
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 01:35:59 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2013, 01:59:21 PM by MoonShadow

Their name stands for Magic The Gathering Online Exchange. I see nothing wrong here, move along.
"Magic The Gathering Online Exchange" does not make any sense at all. It is a backronym http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backronym

Originally it was called Mr.Goatse then changed to Mountain Goatse, Mt.Goatse and finally Mt.Gox. But the spirit of Goatse still remains. Complete and gross loss of users privacy, taking coins or funds and not releasing them until their requests are fulfilled.

[image link removed]

MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 02:02:17 PM

"Magic The Gathering Online Exchange" does not make any sense at all. It is a backronym http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backronym

I'm afraid that your wrong about that this time, MtGox was originally a trading site for card gaming.  I was here when that site started as a bitcoin trading site, before it was hosted in Japan.  It most certainly stood for Magic The Gathering Online Exchange.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
MysteryMiner
Legendary

Death to enemies!

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 02:08:40 PM

I was around that time too. And I remember when it started to request personal details from users and as a result of such actions became from Mt.Gox to Mt.Goatse. Mixing Bitcoins with real world rules is bad. And Mt.Gox did it in extremely bad way.

But this did not prevents any illegal Bitcoin use such as SR and I'm also not heard about someone busted as a result of this.

P.S. the image was properly censored.

zeocrash

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:04:15 PM

I never get this whole, super secret conspiracy leaves secret symbols about the place to show everyone how awesome and secret they are, thing.

Surely if there really was a big all powerful conspiracy controlling the world, they wouldn't be dumb or petty enough to go plastering their super secret logo on everything.

Just sayin'
MoonShadow
Legendary

Activity: 1708

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:13:48 PM

I was around that time too. And I remember when it started to request personal details from users and as a result of such actions became from Mt.Gox to Mt.Goatse. Mixing Bitcoins with real world rules is bad. And Mt.Gox did it in extremely bad way.

This really doesn't parse, but the whole Mt.Goatse thing was a perverse running gag, like your photo.

P.S. the image was properly censored.

Legally, yes.  We (mods) have never been the kind to be so concerned about legal demarcation lines.  Breaking social barriers, however, will get you attention.  We all know that you post that kind of stuff to get an emotional response, and that's trolling by definition.  This isn't 4chan.

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 08:44:58 PM

Ya, I think anyone can come up with a symbol and because we all as humans use objects we are familiar with to create new images we are bound to get things that come from somewhere else.

I am working on a symbol for my site. I will post my reasoning here before I create it so that if someone sees a similarity between it and some ancient pagan symbol of tyranny, they will know where its shapes spawned from.

The symbol will be a circle (why a circle? so that if I need to hand something out at trade shows, it will fit on a neat round coin...kinda like military units hand out)

At the center of the circle will be something like an explosion...like the start of a chain reaction the the beginning of a star being formed.

Around that will be a bunch of arrows pointing inward toward that explosion. Basically each arrow represents an individual coming together to create something big.

I will try to get the name of the website in there too...I have not figured that out yet.

And I am no artist so I will likely hire someone to do the design for me. They will likely use some experience from art school or somewhere else that has traditions going back centuries.

So if it turns out looking like the star of Ra the sun king or something from the Davinci code revealing that Jesus is still alive with Elvis...then that is on you to run wild with.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: