Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:27:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - Pre-ICO] BlockPay - Zero Cost, digital currency Point-Of-Sale systems  (Read 44472 times)
Crypto_MERC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:41:38 AM

I have a question to the community. What is the best way to pay out profit shares to all stakeholder? I have my a good solution in mind, but I want to get your feedback too.

a) Direct profit payout to account
b) Buyback on the market

I stated before that my biggest concerns are that exchanges like Poloniex. What if they will not pay forward the profit shares to the rightful owners? Lets us assume we pay 0.10 USD per BlockPay token, and share drop that to all holders. How can we do that on Poloniex or Bittrix?

How are other coins doing that part? Ethereum, Plutos, etc.

Chris,

Three things are necessary to see the tokens 'successfully' appreciate:

A. Underlying businesses should prosper. (You should focus on this, and then broadcast the successes and milestones in order to generate interest & excitement.)
B. Issue a token with a finite issue. (You have too many tokens on the shelf - look for excuses to burn them, in a verifiable burn account.)
C. Have the token intrinsic to the function of your product, or have them share in profits in a predictable, contractual way - this is what you are enquiring about.

My initial thought is that, at this early stage you really need all cashflow to continue to grow, so frankly you don't have cash to give back to token holders. I would like to see you focus thus:

A: Grow the underlying business, and brag/publish your success milestones in order to facilitate token price appreciation.
B: Burn excess tokens as aggressively as you dare - and tie the burn rate to Blockpay++ expansion, if you like.

My 2.

I like this.  I definitely think you guys should focus on the business first and forget about profit sharing.  Use those profits to burn future coins (aggessively as stated) to get the total number down.  I agree that ~99 million is too many tokens for the value to take off.

This way you don't have to worry about the exchanges paying it forward, because in theory you will be by reducing token count and increasing prices.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandica

Activity: 693
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:35:25 PM

Hi Mandica,

Yes, we are currently reaching out to other Crypto exchanges and try to figure out the best way to add our BlockPay tokens to the exchanges. I am also working on a short tutorial to show you how to trade BlockPay with Open.BTC on the OpenLedger Exchange.

I have a question to the community. What is the best way to pay out profit shares to all stakeholder? I have my a good solution in mind, but I want to get your feedback too.

a) Direct profit payout to account
b) Buyback on the market

I stated before that my biggest concerns are that exchanges like Poloniex. What if they will not pay forward the profit shares to the rightful owners? Lets us assume we pay 0.10 USD per BlockPay token, and share drop that to all holders. How can we do that on Poloniex or Bittrix?

How are other coins doing that part? Ethereum, Plutos, etc.

I would prefer a)
I don´t know how other coins are handle it but fact is, it´s doable. Maybe you should ask polo, bittrex directly (i presume they have to split the payout)?! As for your concerns: As long as they don´t get hacked i have no doubt they will pay.

...ah and don´t forget:

NEVER safe your coins on an exchange!

ps: Thank you very much for the bounty!

That brings forth another question, will there be a wallet for our Blockpay token? I mean a local wallet that can be downloaded and can run independently.
DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:42:57 PM

So is Phase 3 still running or not? i see a post from yesterday stating:

Phase3:   3,000,000 tokens   @ 0.000360 BTC tokens/each   28% Discount   Running

...but i then read ICO is now closed. I'd like to invest if it's not too late.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 12:54:15 PM

Phase3:   3,000,000 tokens   @ 0.000360 BTC tokens/each   28% Discount   Running

Unfortunately ico is already over.
Crypto_MERC

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:46:43 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 03:29:05 PM by Crypto_MERC

Phase3:   3,000,000 tokens   @ 0.000360 BTC tokens/each   28% Discount   Running

Yep...ICO is over and if you want to purchase some, you can head over to openledger and trade there.  

I bought a little at the 3rd ico stage, and over the last 24 hours have traded bts for blockpay on openledger.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 03:03:31 PM

Phase3:   3,000,000 tokens   @ 0.000360 BTC tokens/each   28% Discount   Running

they're traded on OpenLedger https://bitshares.openledger.info/?r=fav/#/market/BLOCKPAY_BTS

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 04:54:57 PM

Hi guys,

I have a n00b question, I sent some BTC via openledger (bitshares.openledger.info) to purchase blockpay tokens (2nd pre-ICO). When will I see them in my openledger account?

Thank you for your help!

they issue the tokens today. should be there in 24hours I think

Anyone received their tokens yet?  I realize the drop is today, but was just curious.  Kind of wish there was a better way to tell of your order status.

Agreed

Happy to see this successful crowdfund as well! I am also patiently waiting for tokens.  Smiley

Still waiting for my tokens... anybody has the same issue?

still being distributed, you can follow it here http://cryptofresh.com/u/ico.blockpay

nightandday

Activity: 204
Merit: 137

SmileyGnome

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 04:57:34 PM

Had someone recommend you in one of my trading groups. Interesting project. Not into ICO... when will it become public? I am more interested in using the software.

Want to get into the Bitcoin ATM business? Ask me how! https://chainbytes.com/
rnr

Activity: 247

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:14:24 PM

Got them. Deutsche Pünktlichkeit Grin
Mercurius777

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:55:56 AM

Got my Blockpay tokens today, thanks a bunch! Everything worked smooth even though I misspelled my account name on one order, but support and devs fixed it (:
So far no dumping, everyone is holding on to their tokens, nice, the overall impression I get from this project is overwhelmingly positive.
Keep up the good work!

Where are you guys storing your tokens?
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 02:45:22 PM

Got my Blockpay tokens today, thanks a bunch! Everything worked smooth even though I misspelled my account name on one order, but support and devs fixed it (:
So far no dumping, everyone is holding on to their tokens, nice, the overall impression I get from this project is overwhelmingly positive.
Keep up the good work!

why should you dump... this level is literally not worth it, don't forget that they pay out revenue dividends

Chris4210x (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 06:29:34 PM

Most BlockPay tokens should be distributed by now. Please let me know if you need some. We had some people who misspelled their accounts, so we are still working on the last couple ones.

Thank you also for the cool feedback. I will definitely consider that and we will talk about these topics over the next weeks. I am now very excited to show you all BlockPay "S" very soon. We are just getting new servers up so that the system will run super fast and secure.

That brings forth another question, will there be a wallet for our Blockpay token? I mean a local wallet that can be downloaded and can run independently.

I can recommend you two wallets to store your BlockPay tokens.

One is our own mobile wallet for Android: Smartcoins Wallet
You can set up a second account and transfer the tokens or import your existing account into the Smartcoins Wallet.
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.bitsharesmunich.smartcoinswallet

Second option is to download the desktop client for the BitShares Exchange here:
https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-2/releases/latest

The Lightclient is super fast and you store all wallet and private keys locally on your machine. This makes it very easy to manage all your funds.

Hope that helps.

cheers Chris

Visit us at www.payger.com
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 12:26:15 PM

Keep up the good work!

why should you dump... this level is literally not worth it, don't forget that they pay out revenue dividends

Plutons are trading at 4x ICO already, selling blockpay seems pointless at ICO+25% or something.

FOR RENT.
DaddyH

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:45:31 PM

So I just purchased some tokens (from bitshares) for just under Phase 3 prices. Not many (less than 1000) - but i think it was a shrewd investment.

◇◆  STRATIS  ◇  BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTIONS  ◆◇
◇◇◆ BLOCKCHAIN AS A SERVICE [BAAS] PRIVATE CHAINS ◆◇◇
| FULL NODE GITHUB | STRATIS WEBSITE | FORUM THREAD |
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:48:22 AM

Keep up the good work!

Plutons are trading at 4x ICO already, selling blockpay seems pointless at ICO+25% or something.

In which exchange plutons is selling 4x ICO
Thanks
cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:24:55 PM

Hi Chris,

All my Blockpay Tokens have arrived safely on my OpenLedger account. Thank you for that Smiley

I have 2 questions:

- Are they safe on the OpenLedger plateform? Where would you keep yours?

- A part of my tokens are for a friend, he could not fully complete the OpenLedger Integration on his iOS device, what would be the best way to transfer the Blockpay Tokens?

Best Regards, Charles
Crypt1x

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:26:43 PM

Nice, i'm following this..
Crypto_MERC

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:52:51 PM

Will blockpay eventually be on its own, or will it always be part of graphene/bitshares 2.0? 

Will you have your own wallet?  Are other exchanges in the works?  Will dividends be paid to token holders on the bitshares network?  What is next for the ico investors?

Thanks in advance for your time.
danblize

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:57:15 PM

Non sense like amp, 1 ico, 2 ico, and more ico, damn clever scammers.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 08:24:45 PM

Non sense like amp, 1 ico, 2 ico, and more ico, damn clever scammers.

Pls dont fud without a reason. The project is legit and if you research you will understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: