Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:47:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN - Pre-ICO] BlockPay - Zero Cost, digital currency Point-Of-Sale systems  (Read 44480 times)
ccedk_pr

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 01:23:50 PM

On August 23rd 2016 CCEDK.com and it's Crowdfunding 3.0 of ICO OpenLedger (ICOO) will be introducing a new ICO as part of its monthly goal to do up to four different types of ICO's, each unique and special and all doing their contribution to bringing a whole lot of added value to the world.

CCEDK will be crowdfunding development and marketing for BlockPay’s Echo app, a really slick piece of technology that will enable customers to pay easily in any of a dozen or more crypto coins, and merchants to accept crypto payments at no extra cost! CCEDK has accepted as well to act as the escrow for this pre-ICO, issuing the asset as well as doing the distributon.

You can invest in two ways:

1. The ICO page on the BlockPay.ch website and
2. The ICO LIVE button on the CCEDK.com website.
You may as well also simply send payments directly to the dedicated BlockPay escrow account on OpenLedger named ico.blockpay, as the registration on the blockchain will be all the proof you need to receive tokens at the end of the crowdsale.

For more information about BlockPay and Echo, see https://blockpay.ch/. We think this ICO is a great opportunity to help bring this pioneering blockchain technology to market!

Kind regards,

Ronny and the CCEDK team

https://steemit.com/ccedk/@bloggersclub/ccedk-is-the-new-frontier-of-finance-goodbye-ipo-s-hello-ico-s

Follow us in socials!
:: Twitter ::
:: Facebook::
:: LinkedIn ::
Chris4210x (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 01:37:02 PM

Hello,

your ICO has been added on https://www.ico-list.com/ !

Thanks for contacting me if some details are wrong.

Hi Mallyx,

thank you for listing us. I send you a PM with a short update of the details.

i also read your post on steemit, just want to be clearly, this is pre-ico if the pre-ico not succesfull, still continue for ico?
but i hope your pre-ico and your ico success
good luck for your team  Smiley

Hi barnes13 yes this is our pre-ico and I am confident that we can raise the funds we need. I plan to move all unsold tokens to the reserve fund and freeze them there for the next ico. If this pre-ico was not successful, then we have to look for alternative ways to fund our vision. Throwing underpriced BlockPay on the market would harm every previous supporter and I want to avoid that at all costs.

I do have a few questions:
- do these tokens have a function on your platform? or is it just to decide who has what stake in the revenue stream of your services?
- What percentage of the revenue are you planning to give to the token holders?

100.000.000 Blockpay tokens x 0,000288 btc = 28.800 btc
So if tokenholders would like to get a return of say 10% per year. Then you should at least realize an income stream of 2.880 btc. Which you have to pay out 100% to tokenholders, which is not a realistic assumption. So the income stream will have to be much higher.

- What are your expectations about the total income stream per year in a bad, average and good scenario?

- We are thinking about additional use cases for the BlockPay tokens. I really like the Dash Masternode idea, that you need an amount X vesting to get the feature Y. I could think about extra BlockPay fee discounts for consumers, cash back, additional stealth features if you have X amount of BlockPay etc. I am open for an inspiring discussion.
- Today the tokens claim the stake in the revenue streams of our product and services.
- I don´t have a clear percentage yet, however, I plan to share a fix amount before tax with BlockPay holders. For example, we pay up to 15% in sales commission to our BlockPay Ambassadors. Every BlockPay Ambassador earns a direct share in the transaction for each Store, Restaurant etc. he signs up. We have  +60 BockPay Ambassadors today in more than 25 countries.

Right, the point of sale business and mobile payment is all about transaction volume. We need a good amount per month to be profitable, however, if you consider the total amount we could get... It is a giant market out there. https://www.statista.com/outlook/296/102/digital-payments/europe Here are some figures.

Visit us at www.payger.com
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:38:13 PM

Im confused if this can be traded in other exchanges like Polo or bittrex and I don't know if this is even a coin or not.
Im also dissuade to join the ico because of the start up price, this is no longer how the ICO works in here
Adriandmen

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:42:43 PM

Nice, I see that you are planning on setting up a signature campaign.

Do you already have signatures? If not, I can make them for you Smiley.
penniless1

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:50:56 PM

I'm familiar with Odoo.  I'll take a look at BlockPay when gets in the App Store.
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:10:12 PM

Can i start a portuguese translation?

Can u pm dev?  Cya

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:25:53 PM

I'm in. Looks great.
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 07:24:41 PM

Not yet, Signatures are coming.

I'm familiar with Odoo.  I'll take a look at BlockPay when gets in the App Store.

Familiar as a dev or as a business? Send me a pm, I am always interested to connect. Thx.

Can u pm dev?  Cya

Send me a pm. I will sent you the details.

titan20

Activity: 427
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:51:59 PM

i am confused a little.

So blockpay is a company right?

And you develop different products as i understand it.
The OP says: "By ordering BlockPay tokens you support the development and continued growth of BlockPay, Echo and Stealth."

So are 'echo' and 'stealth' different companies with whom you collaborate or are these products of blockpay itself?

And if echo or stealth produce revenues will these revenues be in- or excluded in the pay out to blockpay token holders? I ask this because the OP says:

"Holding BlockPay tokens allows you to share in the rewards from BlockPay transactions as well as value increases from products built by the Company."

It seems that tokenholders only get a share from the blockpay transactions and not from revenue from echo and stealth or other/future products. Only a share in the value increase of echo and stealth (=no share in the revenue generated).

Don't know what that means 'value increase' can you eleborate or give an example?
And what is the difference between rewards and revenue? rewards sounds like you only share in the tips customers leave to blockpay. So tokenholders do not get a share of the revenue that is generated out of the transactions. Could you explain?

Cheers!

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 09:44:26 PM

i am confused a little.

So blockpay is a company right?

And you develop different products as i understand it.
The OP says: "By ordering BlockPay tokens you support the development and continued growth of BlockPay, Echo and Stealth."

So are 'echo' and 'stealth' different companies with whom you collaborate or are these products of blockpay itself?

And if echo or stealth produce revenues will these revenues be in- or excluded in the pay out to blockpay token holders? I ask this because the OP says:

"Holding BlockPay tokens allows you to share in the rewards from BlockPay transactions as well as value increases from products built by the Company."

It seems that tokenholders only get a share from the blockpay transactions and not from revenue from echo and stealth or other/future products. Only a share in the value increase of echo and stealth (=no share in the revenue generated).

Don't know what that means 'value increase' can you eleborate or give an example?
And what is the difference between rewards and revenue? rewards sounds like you only share in the tips customers leave to blockpay. So tokenholders do not get a share of the revenue that is generated out of the transactions. Could you explain?

Cheers!

Hi Titan20,

Please let me help you. BlockPay, Echo and Stealth transactions are all three products from our incorporated Startup BitShares Munich IVS, registered in the Kindom of Denmark. This is our mother company and we probably will set up local subsidiary companies for tax and tec support reasons. However, all product development and R&D is done in our mother company.

All revenues from BlockPay, Echo, Stealth and from our future products will be shared with all BlockPay token holders according to their stake in tokens. We also offer a white label Blockchain wallet and other services regarding digital payment infrastructure which will be added too. Fiat Gateway services are planned too.

Most ICO tokens see high volatility and in the best cases a steady increase in value due to the value added from the company. We want to add as much value to the Token and their holders as possible.

Hope that helps.

ShooterXD

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:39:51 PM

Not yet, Signatures are coming.

Familiar as a dev or as a business? Send me a pm, I am always interested to connect. Thx.

Can u pm dev?  Cya

Send me a pm. I will sent you the details.
Done dev, check ur inbox.
Cya

yudy

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:15:06 PM

hi dev
any bounty campaign, avatar campaign, facebook campaign, twitter campaign
roncar

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:24:41 AM

hello dev.. pls check pm for translation.. thanks and hoping for the success of this project Cheesy

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
    ██████▀▀        ▀▀█████
   █████                ████
  ████                   ████
 ████                     ███
 ███▌                     ▀█▀
▐███
 ███▌              ▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
 ████            ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
  ████          ████▀           ▀▀████▄
   ████               ▄▄██▄        ▀███▄
    ▀████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀          ████
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀             ███
          ▀▀███████▀▀                 ███▌
                                      ███▌
             ▄█▄                      ███
             ████                    ████
              ████                  ████
               ████▄              ▄████
                ▀████▄▄         ▄████▀
                  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
                    ▀▀▀█████████▀▀
gagapay
network

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:15:55 AM

Is there already an idea how you keep track in the diffrent Bounties like Twitter & Facebook?

Here might be something for you.

Earn Bitcoin & Tokens liking and tweeting stuff - www.theviralexchange.com

Stratis used it during their ICO and it worked very smoothly & convenient. It could be easily carried out with BlockPay Tokens as well.
koanado

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:04:54 AM

How to participate in Pre-Ico Phase 1 with BTC or is it only for OPENPOS Holders?

What time does Pre-Ico start? On 20th and 23th?

HEX.com
lil_jay890

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:42:34 AM

I originally posted this on Steem:

"If the OPENPOS function stays the same, I would expect that blockpay token holders will only be getting 50% of the income from the Oodoo terminals.

Since this will most likely be the biggest revenue stream for blockpay, why would someone buy blockpay vs OPENPOS? 1 OPENPOS token will earn nearly 200x the fee's that one blockpay token does (based on 500,000 OPENPOS tokens earning 50% of Oodoo fees Vs. 100,000,000 blockpays earning the other 50%). How does the blockpay token intend make up for this? There are still no details in how much the blockpay tokens will take from Oodoo, so their earnings value might even be less.

Right now it doesn't make any sense to trade OPENPOS for Blockpay."

Chris did answer that they plan to distribute profits in the same way as OPENPOS, which I think is via buy back.

Personally I think that if Blockpay is successful, it will be mostly due to use with Oodoo.  Buying the OPENPOS token grants you nearly 200x (or more) the earning power from Oodoo than blockpay does.  The only reason not to buy OPENPOS would be that perhaps Oodoo acceptance or utilization hasn't gone as well as planned.
Tradingriver

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:13:12 AM

What do you gain from buying BlockPay tokens?
By ordering BlockPay tokens you support the development and continued growth of BlockPay, Echo and Stealth.
With your help, we can expand the global digital payments network where you can earn, hold, and spend multiple digital currencies. Getting BlockPay to every grocery chain, retail, restaurant, vending machine or gas station isn’t cheap, but with your support, we can build this network together.

Holding BlockPay tokens allows you to share in the rewards from BlockPay transactions as well as value increases from products built by the Company.

If i remember it correct your company tried to get VC funding. Did you get it or do you do this ICO because you couldn't get a investment?

Your ICO is different, because your coin is not needed to use your services, so you should state clearly what investors get and what not. Legally this ICO seems like a nightmare, you are offering something for what exactly?

- no equity in your company
- no token for a network

- seems just a revenue sharing feature?

b) How will you use the funds?

thanks
Chris4210x (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 02:31:03 PM

Here your Indonesian ANN  Cool

Bitcointalk  Wink
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1590012

Bitcoingarden  Wink
http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=9602

Bitcoin Address   Wink : 1PE7DV7imKv9kgjES7b7Zdbh9zWierquQQ Cool

Thank you, your payment is on its way.

How to participate in Pre-Ico Phase 1 with BTC or is it only for OPENPOS Holders?

What time does Pre-Ico start? On 20th and 23th?

Phase 1 is only for OPENPOS holders. We are grateful for our early supports to invested in us early on. The Pre-ICO will start on Tuesday 23th.

I originally posted this on Steem:

"If the OPENPOS function stays the same, I would expect that blockpay token holders will only be getting 50% of the income from the Oodoo terminals.

Since this will most likely be the biggest revenue stream for blockpay, why would someone buy blockpay vs OPENPOS? 1 OPENPOS token will earn nearly 200x the fee's that one blockpay token does (based on 500,000 OPENPOS tokens earning 50% of Oodoo fees Vs. 100,000,000 blockpays earning the other 50%). How does the blockpay token intend make up for this? There are still no details in how much the blockpay tokens will take from Oodoo, so their earnings value might even be less.

Right now it doesn't make any sense to trade OPENPOS for Blockpay."

Chris did answer that they plan to distribute profits in the same way as OPENPOS, which I think is via buy back.

Personally I think that if Blockpay is successful, it will be mostly due to use with Oodoo.  Buying the OPENPOS token grants you nearly 200x (or more) the earning power from Oodoo than blockpay does.  The only reason not to buy OPENPOS would be that perhaps Oodoo acceptance or utilization hasn't gone as well as planned.

Hi Lil jay let me help you with your concerns. I have to correct you but Odoo is not the biggest POS Software provider on the market. Odoo is more a niche player in terms of POS Systems. Odoo has over 60,000 Business Partners who use their software to manage their business and some business has hundreds of stores all over the country. In comparison to the big players with +200,000 Business Partners the Odoo market will be limited. We already started to talk to more POS System provider for future integration, including Shopify and more. BlockPay tokens give you the chance to participate with our global business. We want to provide more than a simple gold mine, we provide marketready blockchain tools reaching for mainstream consumer adoption.

What do you gain from buying BlockPay tokens?
By ordering BlockPay tokens you support the development and continued growth of BlockPay, Echo and Stealth.
With your help, we can expand the global digital payments network where you can earn, hold, and spend multiple digital currencies. Getting BlockPay to every grocery chain, retail, restaurant, vending machine or gas station isn’t cheap, but with your support, we can build this network together.

Holding BlockPay tokens allows you to share in the rewards from BlockPay transactions as well as value increases from products built by the Company.

If i remember it correct your company tried to get VC funding. Did you get it or do you do this ICO because you couldn't get a investment?

Your ICO is different, because your coin is not needed to use your services, so you should state clearly what investors get and what not. Legally this ICO seems like a nightmare, you are offering something for what exactly?

- no equity in your company
- no token for a network

- seems just a revenue sharing feature?

b) How will you use the funds?

thanks

We have talked with many Investors, Angels and VC over the last months and realized over time that we cannot give back as much as we want with a big VC eating up all our power to guide our ship. Inspired by the recent Blockchain ICO´s we decided to follow their success.

Yes we offer a special ICO because we also offer three very unique products and platforms. Each is unique and solves many burning pains that are still open on the market. For example a universal point of sale platform for merchants that does not cost the anything. Finally communites can use Peercoin, Dash or Litecoin to buy products in stores. Echo on the other end combines highest encryption, IPFS decentralization and the most powerful blockchains in one WeChat killer app. WeChat has over +700 million users, with 80% using the app for daily mobile p2p payments... But only CNY, no USD, no BTC, no Gold, Silver... Echo will be a universal chat platform where users can add their own curreny and exchange it with their friends in a chat window... BlockPay and Echo are two foundational systems for the whole Blockchain industry.

Since Christmas 2015 we were able to build:

- Smartcoins Wallet for Android
- BlockPay “S”
- BlockPay for Odoo

We are now starting our Pre-ICO with “BLOCKPAY” tokens and will use the funds for the following:
1. Launch of BlockPay “S” in Google Play and BlockPay for Odoo
2. Additional BlockPay integrations into leading Point Of Sale systems
3. Development of BlockPay API
4. Adding more Fiat Gateways, Exchanges and Escrow Services
5. Development and introduction of Stealth transfers
6. Development and launch of ECHO for Android and iOS
7. Development of native iOS BlockPay “S”
8. Adding new features to BlockPay and ECHO
9. Building Digital Payment Infrastructure for the Future

ShooterXD

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:31:57 PM

U can find a portuguese translation at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1590703.new#new

thx

cya

AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:26:41 PM

Why would someone invest in this over Plutus.it that has a verified proof of concept, actual registered company, trademark, and contract limited supply?

Not trying to bash, just curious. And yes, I know their ICO is over and OTC trading far over ICO price already.

FOR RENT.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: