Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:10:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: potential senior member account  (Read 325 times)
Bitcoin Market (OP)

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 04:31:53 PM

I have several newbie accounts.

The potential activity is 252 to 294, so full or senior member potential.

These newbie accounts have fewer than 30 posts.

Quality of post: good or excellent
No trust rating.
No loans.
No bans.

PM me your offers.
Pesmand

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:27:42 PM

I have sent you PM.
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:29:53 PM

No trust rating.
No loans.
No bans.

PM me your offers.

I think OP must closed this thread before DT see this and give you a negative feedback. A friendly advice seems you are a trusted member here. Goodluck. Wink

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:32:24 PM

No trust rating.
No loans.
No bans.

PM me your offers.

I think OP must closed this thread before DT see this and give you a negative feedback. A friendly advice seems you are a trusted member here. Goodluck. Wink

This would NOT constitute a negative feedback. Selling accounts is perfectly legal on bitcointalk. Just because someone does not agree with the that, a negative feedback is unjustful. Neutral would be appropriate if they felt that selling accounts was a issue.
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:52:21 AM

No trust rating.
No loans.
No bans.

PM me your offers.

This would NOT constitute a negative feedback. Selling accounts is perfectly legal on bitcointalk. Just because someone does not agree with the that, a negative feedback is unjustful. Neutral would be appropriate if they felt that selling accounts was a issue.

yeah that is true. but the admin has no control of DT here in forum. that's a sad facts. The DT gave their judgement according to what they know is right even though
it is not constitutional considering the rules in bct forum. Better to avoid dealing in this kind of transaction as of now until this issue is fix. the opinion of all users here
is divided that's why it's hard to decide. But the only constant here is the DT decision regarding giving negative feedback. hahaha

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:39:01 AM

Then whomever in DT is giving out negative trust for selling accounts should be REMOVED from Default Trust. That is trust abuse. Now if the buying/selling account was forbidden on the forum, negative trust should be given. But just because they don't agree with it, does NOT give them the right to ruin someone's account because of it.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:39:03 AM

Then whomever in DT is giving out negative trust for selling accounts should be REMOVED from Default Trust. That is trust abuse. Now if the buying/selling account was forbidden on the forum, negative trust should be given. But just because they don't agree with it, does NOT give them the right to ruin someone's account because of it.
buying selling. and support the account sellers/buyers is like to support scamers to scame peoples here with high ranked accounts. here. a scamer can easily buy an hero member account for 0.2 to 0.3 btc and can scam peoples over lots of btc here.. so instead of blaming DT members here you should consider to stop this work.
Bitcoin Market (OP)

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:35:10 AM

The accounts are still available.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: