Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .5 loan (Fuck Paypal)  (Read 1739 times)
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 12:03:56 AM

am i the only one who noticed that the signed message the OP has provided to QS is dated August 6 instead of 16? it could probably be just a typo or it could be an hacker to used an old signed message he got from somewhere (probably from the inbox) and asked to send the loan to different address

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 01:33:52 AM

Holy shit y'all are paranoid.  Took longer for the bank to process my mobile deposit than normal.

https://blockchain.info/tx/f8e6cd0c928ee96786c7afc801b60a3a1870016aa59097f99ba6595f3b1ebcd3

As for the other thread, I'm a student and have no credit history,.but I wanted a loan against my car for some cash so I was looking for a cosigner.  I found one RL so the thread is going to be closed unless it doesn't go through.

As for no communication, QS forgot to update it when I messaged him back.

Hi,

I wanted to follow up with you regarding the loan that was scheduled to be repaid no later then yesterday.

Regards
QS
Sending it on my lunch break, had trouble mobile depositing a check
Sounds good. Thanks for the heads up.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:49:12 AM

Holy shit y'all are paranoid.  Took longer for the bank to process my mobile deposit than normal.

https://blockchain.info/tx/f8e6cd0c928ee96786c7afc801b60a3a1870016aa59097f99ba6595f3b1ebcd3

Received, thanks. Smiley
cooldgamer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 03:42:33 AM

As for the thread that was linked,  I believe that the loan was given in PM shortly after posting, hence the imposters trying to jump in.  I will never ask for payment to be sent to an address different than the signed one, unless the address is specified within the signed message.

My password has been changed just in case.

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:49:29 AM

As for the thread that was linked,  I believe that the loan was given in PM shortly after posting, hence the imposters trying to jump in.  I will never ask for payment to be sent to an address different than the signed one, unless the address is specified within the signed message.

Sorry but what do you mean with "imposters"?
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 10:51:38 PM

We all saw you were online yesterday soo why didnt you said to quickseller or update this thread instead of just login and logout, anyway is good to see this mistakes clear out.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 11:33:16 PM

As for the thread that was linked,  I believe that the loan was given in PM shortly after posting, hence the imposters trying to jump in.  I will never ask for payment to be sent to an address different than the signed one, unless the address is specified within the signed message.

We all saw you were online yesterday soo why didnt you said to quickseller or update this thread instead of just login and logout,
I don't think that it is a huge deal that cooldgamer was 1 day late on his loan, even with the lack of prior communication.

Yes it would have been nice to get some kind of heads up no later then the due date, and a response to my update request in this thread, however I do not think that being a day late is enough for me not to want to lend to the OP in the future.
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:26:43 PM

Cooldgamer can definitely be trusted, I have only ever done a transaction on this website requiring trust once, that was when I sold BTC to cooldgamer for Paypal.

However, circumstances can and do change, we don't know what could be happening in somebody's personal life, this is why you should always retrieve some form on immediate contact information, for example, a phone number linked to his residential address.

This may or may not mean his account has been sold, but that's not the only possibility. Trustworthy members do go through financial hardships and have late payments. Just because he has been around for long doesn't mean he'll always be able to come up with the money.

Also, not sure if this is relevant or not, but his profile pic seems to be different from the last time I saw his profile.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 01:55:00 PM

Cooldgamer can definitely be trusted, I have only ever done a transaction on this website requiring trust once, that was when I sold BTC to cooldgamer for Paypal.

However, circumstances can and do change, we don't know what could be happening in somebody's personal life, this is why you should always retrieve some form on immediate contact information, for example, a phone number linked to his residential address.

This may or may not mean his account has been sold, but that's not the only possibility. Trustworthy members do go through financial hardships and have late payments. Just because he has been around for long doesn't mean he'll always be able to come up with the money.

Also, not sure if this is relevant or not, but his profile pic seems to be different from the last time I saw his profile.
Hey man, thanks for all this info, especially the info about the avatar possibly slightly changing. This very much puts my mind at ease two weeks after the loan was due and was repaid on time Smiley
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:21:36 PM

Hey man, thanks for all this info, especially the info about the avatar possibly slightly changing. This very much puts my mind at ease two weeks after the loan was due and was repaid on time Smiley

Lol sorry, didn't read the whole thread and it was hard to figure out what was going on, I'm so embarrassed

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: