Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:38:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting active referrals for faucets  (Read 686 times)
Johnny00 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:17:47 PM

Has anyone had any success advertising faucets to get active referrals? There are some nice faucets I like and I'm sure others would too.

Thanks

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1338

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 10:24:21 PM

There are no secret methods how to get active referrals for faucets. Create faucet list, rotator or something simillar and promote it everywhere you can : forums, social networks and etc. Or advertise your links on ad networks or ptc websites, but to do this, you need to spend some money.

inTech

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

BitRevenues.com | Free Bitcoin Lottery

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 10:30:17 PM

You are not going to earn anywhere more than 1 Bitcoin from referral unless you have your own Bitcoin faucet rotator or list. You can also be successful if you have a strong social profile with a lot of friends and followers that use Bitcoin or is interested in it. If you have your own faucet, website or forums, do check out FreeBitcoinLottery.xyz API - http://freebitcoinlottery.xyz/api.php/.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:39:41 AM

You can always promote at BitBlabber...
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1263

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 12:43:58 PM

BitBlabber and Litslip are two message boards for posting links along with description twice per day.
Each post will give you 500sat (BitBlabber), 20000lit (Litslip) and 100% referral reward.
Simply enter your address, fill the two captchas and fill up the description and the link and then click claim to post.
One of my favorite faucets!!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
jupiterdianysa

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:57:22 PM

If there was a way to do that everyone would already
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:06:44 PM

There is no any way to do so and even buying premium ad space in different adnetworks will not work. Basically promoting faucets is not profitable if you don't have popular rotator or faucet of your own.

BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:08:50 PM

BitBlabber and Litslip are two message boards for posting links along with description twice per day.
Each post will give you 500sat (BitBlabber), 20000lit (Litslip) and 100% referral reward.
Simply enter your address, fill the two captchas and fill up the description and the link and then click claim to post.
One of my favorite faucets!!

Thanks so much Smiley Smiley
Crystal11

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:21:58 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 08:25:09 AM by Crystal11

Has anyone had any success advertising faucets to get active referrals? There are some nice faucets I like and I'm sure others would too.

Thanks

what do you think ? Grin of course, i'm advertising best faucet-games on PTCs and money forums in my native language and i get few refs  Cool

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:00:06 PM

Basically promoting faucets is not profitable if you don't have popular rotator or faucet of your own.
Totally agree with this,many promote their faucet ref links at ptc sites or bitcoin ad networks but they don't realize that the money they spent are more than the money they are going to earn from the referral commissions.
My suggestion to OP is to always look for free advertising methods to promote his referral links,a good option is mellowads i got very good results using their CPC campaign.
sirohige

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:30:42 PM

Thanks
it's very hard to get more referal in faucet, because only few people who still earning bitcoin from faucet, if you want to get more profit in referal system, i recomended to sahre your cloudmining referal,in 2015 i can get arround 1,5btc from some cloudmining referal Roll Eyes
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:58:11 PM

Thanks
Nope, i never succeed get active referral even i try many way to spreading referral link but they just trying claim for once or ten times after that never claim it again.
Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:20:36 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 02:34:31 PM by Crystal11

Thanks
Nope, i never succeed get active referral even i try many way to spreading referral link but they just trying claim for once or ten times after that never claim it again.
Indeed, they get into inactive status to fast  Sad
I'm investing real money into advertising but I think the best and cheaper way is to make a personal website, your own domain , not rotator nor free hosting, where you can promote ref links from different faucets ,also some random news from bitcoin may increase traffic.
Also renting a banner space on your website might increase the chance of getting some extra satoshi. Just don't be greedy as the most advertising platforms are . (for example on CoinAd, minimum advertising purchase is 0.05 BTC thats why i will never purchase banner impressions on their website because forces me to buy to much and i can't afford or it's not worth it because the referrals become inactive so fast).

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: