Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:44:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 [798] 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253581 times)
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 01:44:11 PM

Starts to look more like bi-weekly fork. Let's hope that we won't end up with another active chain.
The last thing we need is ICN classic.

Some kid here said something about a pig and a lion?

ICN classic cannot happen. would be totally worthless without a company backing it with products
You know it, and I know it. What about all people from outside the crypto world?
How do u explain a weekly fork and daily high severity "bugs" in the underlaying protocol?
Now we are still flying below the radar, but what will happen when the platform will be operative and people will invest into live funds? Or when another major issue will prevent or mess up dividends distribution?

Those forks are really really bad for any service that is using Ethereum in production, especially a fin-tech platform.

people outside of crypto don't give a single fuck about a blockchain or its state. as long as it works, which it does even with forks

nope- they won't give a fuck as long as they're getting their dividends.

the second their dividends do not show up, you will have a huge fucking riot on your hands.....pitchforks and all....

sorry, but anyone who's just choosing to act like an ostrich is just purely a fucking degenerate gambler and not an actual investor........that's my take anyway......

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:02:43 PM

Starts to look more like bi-weekly fork. Let's hope that we won't end up with another active chain.
The last thing we need is ICN classic.

Some kid here said something about a pig and a lion?

ICN classic cannot happen. would be totally worthless without a company backing it with products
You know it, and I know it. What about all people from outside the crypto world?
How do u explain a weekly fork and daily high severity "bugs" in the underlaying protocol?
Now we are still flying below the radar, but what will happen when the platform will be operative and people will invest into live funds? Or when another major issue will prevent or mess up dividends distribution?

Those forks are really really bad for any service that is using Ethereum in production, especially a fin-tech platform.

people outside of crypto don't give a single fuck about a blockchain or its state. as long as it works, which it does even with forks

nope- they won't give a fuck as long as they're getting their dividends.

the second their dividends do not show up, you will have a huge fucking riot on your hands.....pitchforks and all....

sorry, but anyone who's just choosing to act like an ostrich is just purely a fucking degenerate gambler and not an actual investor........that's my take anyway......

like the fiasco we had few months ago, with the empty blocks. Iconomi postponed the token distribution because of network problems, remember? I'd say we have at least 100 pages of cry babies and bitching in this thread because of that, and that is just btt. Now imagine something similar with grownups, "old world" investors..

Ethereum is an infrastructure service provider to Iconomi and all other app tokens built on top.
What happens when infrastructure service starts to have availability and performance problems, such as email or cloud-based service?
Or when that infrastructure service needs to patch every week because of security flows?
So far, Ethereum, as such, has failed.

I don't even want to think about the scenario that some miners will decide to fork again in a future "upgrade".
Go explain to the same non-tech investors that suddenly there is ICN-classic stock, but no reason to worry - the team does not support or develop it.

If these forks and flows continue, Iconomi should seriously consider and test alternatives.
That can turn out to be a show stopper for investors! Stability is the most important part in the early stages of a project like that. You can't have trust without stability, and without trust - there is nothing.
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:18:39 PM

like the fiasco we had few months ago, with the empty blocks. Iconomi postponed the token distribution because of network problems, remember? I'd say we have at least 100 pages of cry babies and bitching in this thread because of that, and that is just btt. Now imagine something similar with grownups, "old world" investors..

Ethereum is an infrastructure service provider to Iconomi and all other app tokens built on top.
What happens when infrastructure service starts to have availability and performance problems, such as email or cloud-based service?
Or when that infrastructure service needs to patch every week because of security flows?

I don't even want to think about the scenario that some miners will decide to fork again in a future "upgrade".
Go explain to the same non-tech investors that suddenly there is ICN-classic stock, but no reason to worry - the team does not support or develop it.

If these forks and flows continue, Iconomi should seriously consider and test alternatives.
That can turn out to be a show stopper for investors! Stability is the most important part in the early stages of a project like that. You can't have trust without stability, and without trust - there is nothing.

Firstly, I would say that Ethereum although is suffering from many problems recently, but still it's the best option for smart contact right now.
If they use another blockchain for smart contacts, they have to use the same blockchain to pay the dividends.
I think, it would take much time to shift on to another blockchain.

Ethereum forks are a sign that Ethereum is actively bring improved. ( Also a sign that it has flaws). I think, many other blockchains would be having undetected problems in them. There are lots of developers on Ethereum, so many problems are detected.

I would say, that is best option to remain in Ethereum ( till there's a fork which makes smart contacts incompatible,  Cheesy hehe , just joking, it would never happen)
Showtime2017

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:22:30 PM

Firstly, I would say that Ethereum although is suffering from many problems recently, but still it's the best option for smart contact right now.
If they use another blockchain for smart contacts, they have to use the same blockchain to pay the dividends.

Ethereum forks are a sign that Ethereum is actively bring improved. ( Also a sign that it has flaws). I think, many other blockchains would be having undetected problems in them. There are lots of developers on Ethereum, so many problems are detected.

I would say, that is best option to remain in Ethereum ( till there's a fork which makes smart contacts incompatible,  Cheesy hehe , just joking, it would never happen)

Some boys are spreading only FUD here trying to bring the ICN price down. Glad the hear some rational thinking.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:22:58 PM

I think ETH has not failed yet

DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:24:23 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Daparski is obviously looking at the bigger picture and understands the situation.

And he is more diplomatic, polite and eloquent than me in formulating his views.....

that said, I have 110% faith that the ICONOMI team also understand the wider implications at play here and I trust that they are furiously working on setting up a contingency plan if they haven't already done so.....

"Never put all your eggs in one basket" as they say......

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:27:47 PM

I would say, that is best option to remain in Ethereum ( till there's a fork which makes smart contacts incompatible,  Cheesy hehe , just joking, it would never happen)

Some boys are spreading only FUD here trying to bring the ICN price down. Glad the hear some rational thinking.

Why the fuck would I want to bring the price down?

As an "investor" I obviously want that shit to moon fucking hard ASAP.

What I don't want to happen is for fucking ETH to go down the drain and at the same time bring other fucking platforms built upon its infrastructure down the rabbit hole with it....

These are legitimate concerns being brought to the fray and if you don't get that, then go fuck yourself and keep living in la la land....

Fucking retard......

Roll Eyes

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:35:09 PM

Speculation everywhere! Another weekend, and next week start december, and we will se ICONOMI power!

Cry haters

Stay true Smiley
Showtime2017

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:37:04 PM

I would say, that is best option to remain in Ethereum ( till there's a fork which makes smart contacts incompatible,  Cheesy hehe , just joking, it would never happen)

Why the fuck would I want to bring the price down?

As an "investor" I obviously want that shit to moon fucking hard ASAP.

What I don't want to happen is for fucking ETH to go down the drain and at the same time bring other fucking platforms built upon its infrastructure down the rabbit hole with it....

These are legitimate concerns being brought to the fray and if you don't get that, then go fuck yourself and keep living in la la land....

Fucking retard......

Roll Eyes

You think that the iconomi team didnt think about that your "concerns ? you think they are stupid? why did you invest in the first place? to complain after you bought ICN you are more stupid then i thougt. you fucking little troll Smiley)
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:38:34 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

says the one hiding behind a newbie account.....

Why did I invest in the first place?

Hookers and Blow obviously......as if one has to ask......

PS: AM a YUUUGGGEEEE TRoll....much bigger than you could ever be......

Kiss

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:39:30 PM

Prob this dump is only Black Friday efect. People taking your money to buy some things.

Correct and I think this is expected. I hope it will not happen by December for the holiday too. I think it will be back to normal again after correction. ICN is a good stable coin, let us always monitor the market.

Open for Campaigns
Showtime2017

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:45:30 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kiss

You are right. In am a hodler rank#23 in the holderslist . Big newbieeeee Smiley
Shaners42

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:48:00 PM

Prob this dump is only Black Friday efect. People taking your money to buy some things.

Correct and I think this is expected. I hope it will not happen by December for the holiday too. I think it will be back to normal again after correction. ICN is a good stable coin, let us always monitor the market.

ICN down but GNT back up so not all bad.
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:53:40 PM

FUD? Are you a clown? Why would I spread FUD? I have already bought my ICNs.
And since when talking about real issues and problems that concerns me, as an investor, is taken as FUD?

What is so rational about "ethereum is the best option because there is no other option out there"?

I will just post my questions on reddit.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 02:56:02 PM

it will not below 20k satoshi in my minde, even the possitive trend will happen soon. Especially in december the dev was giving surprise for all. And exactly, it was becoming a good start for exit from the ico price.
December will be goos start for ICN.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 590

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:06:16 PM

a few day in december
ICN will be a good and the price will be rise

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Showtime2017

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:07:17 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kiss

You are right. In am a hodler rank#23 in the holderslist . Big newbieeeee Smiley

Fantastic.....then you are just proving that you have more money than sense...................

https://m.popkey.co/390fea/oGme8.gif

You think what you think. I make more money then you ever can imagine. Good luck with your concerns..

Good for you....

Quite frankly, I don't give a flying fuck about imagining how much money "YOU" are making.

I ain't living your life......

Kind of funny to see how people revert to using these kinds of arguments when cornered....

May I suggest that you read this book: "Under Saturn's Shadow: The Wounding and Healing of Men" by James Hollis

You might just learn something....

Kiss

Now you are concerned about me ? you are concerning about everything you must have a hard time in your life.  Everybody who says that they are not in ICN for the money is lying! Thank you for your suggestions but i dont read gay books.
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:16:55 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kiss

Fantastic.....then you are just proving that you have more money than sense...................

You think what you think. I make more money then you ever can imagine. Good luck with your concerns..

Good for you....

Quite frankly, I don't give a flying fuck about imagining how much money "YOU" are making.

Kind of funny to see how people revert to using these kinds of arguments when cornered....

May I suggest that you read this book: "Under Saturn's Shadow: The Wounding and Healing of Men" by James Hollis

Kiss

Now you are concerned about me ? you are concerning about everything you must have a hard time in your life.  Everybody who says that they are not in ICN for the money is lying! Thank you for your suggestions but i dont read gay books.

Fine, I'll bite....just because I'm bored.....

It is exactly because I am in ICN for the money that I am raising concerns about mETH

I Want ICN to pamp past fucking URANUS........if you didn't get that already, then you are just one big thicko with more money than sense...(which you have abundantly demonstrated so far)

And you obviously have no grasp on fucking reality if you're calling a book "GAY"

A wise man once said: "Never judge a book by its cover".....

Kiss

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Showtime2017

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:38:26 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kiss

https://m.popkey.co/390fea/oGme8.gif

Good for you....

Kiss

It is exactly because I am in ICN for the money that I am raising concerns about mETH

I Want ICN to pamp past fucking URANUS........if you didn't get that already, then you are just one big thicko with more money than sense...(which you have abundantly demonstrated so far)

And you obviously have no grasp on fucking reality if you're calling a book "GAY"

Kiss

If your are in for the money then why did you invest if you have so much concerns? If you invest in ICN you invest indirectly in Ether too because ICN is on their platform. I understand the concerns but i have trust in the devs that they gonna solve these problems, they already doing a great job en working hard for the community. I want ethereum to succeed because it is for the icn investors benefit. But if you want to attract investors you scare them away with this kind of talk because talking about concerns is helping nobody because its to late for concerns if you invested and it make look ICN team stupid. Sell or dont complain. Im not here for books im here for moontalk and lambo pics. Reddit is for the serious talk. a man said once " Life is like a box of chocolates..."   ICN to fucking Plutooooo
jackiedragon

Activity: 284

Crypto Future here i come

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:38:40 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Kiss

Good for you....

Kiss

Kiss

Man what a TrollParty going on here, and now you are talking about Ur Anus Tongue
Can we come back to topic. Ethereum is working smoothly again after the 2 Hardforks. So nothing to complain about. Each Hardfork was more like a Sowtware Update, just Update Mist or whatever you are using and all is fine.

To da Moon
Pages: « 1 ... 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 [798] 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: