Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:48:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 [821] 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 1188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform  (Read 1253578 times)
Wall-Street

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:53:50 AM

Looks like ICNX was rebalanced by ICONOMI team just today again.
Let's hope it has a great month this December to attract Fiat investors when Platform launches.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daparski

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 06:30:21 AM

ICN index will go down along the time with the actual portfolio. Bitcoin and ethereum should represent >51% of the fund . Altcoins in the index should be less. Lets see ico investments on performance fund and wait next year for sharing profit.

You are more than welcome to create your own fund and set the rules according to what you think is best.
ICNX has a different outlook. If you are interesting, read the answer  here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5df4ow/icnx_question/
andraxyz

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:44:00 AM

ICN index will go down along the time with the actual portfolio. Bitcoin and ethereum should represent >51% of the fund . Altcoins in the index should be less. Lets see ico investments on performance fund and wait next year for sharing profit.

You are more than welcome to create your own fund and set the rules according to what you think is best.
ICNX has a different outlook. If you are interesting, read the answer  here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/5df4ow/icnx_question/

ICNX is doing what it should be doing. The index represents the blockchain economy. If the blockchain technology is to succeed, we shouldnt look only at bitcoin. The dapps are what will drive (or not) this technology forward. If you want to limit yourself only on bitcoin, then i suggest you only buy bitcoin. Or as Daparski said, create you own fund on the ICONOMI platform (when it launches) with your own rules, and maybe you get a lot of followers - a lot of money for you as the fund manager.
But I hope, the blockchain devs will deliver the dapps with real world use cases for the people. And when the people start using them, sky is the limit. But until them, the whole crypto world is mostly speculation.

icojaka

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 07:52:34 AM

Iconomi failing?
The question is: why should they answer in a thread full of impatient children?

Why did they accepted money from the impatient children?
What is so fucking hard to answer? If this is hard to do ... why would I believe they are able to manage founds, create platform ...
Btw is there any data available on how much investment they got form forum members? If even 50% was collected from here,they should especially appoint someone to answer investors query here.If they can run their Ico here,why can't they accept post ico discussion also here?

That is a good point. However, this place is a cesspool of trolling and misinformation. They probably realise that it's a good place to announce an ICO, and a poor place for discussion.

That might be inconvenient for some people, but it doesn't make them bad at what they do. It's better to plan AMAs and other responses, rather than constantly respond to every question as it comes in.

They know that if someone on their team gives a quick response to a question, it might later be used against them, if it was inaccurate, or can't be backed up. Or that some questions might be fishing for FUD.

I agree that their "presence" seems a bit lacking, but they don't owe us a daily update. We invested in a project because we had faith in it, and the team haven't done anything to prove us wrong yet.

Everyone is free to sell if they feel uncomfortable about anything. Personally, I have faith, and I'll be holding.

Most ICN is still being held. I say to everyone: buy at these prices while you can. Selling into low bids right now is a foolish move (unless you really need the money!)

There's a reason we keep hitting walls: because people know this token is valuable!

Just to clear things up: yes, we are reading posts here (at least me daily); and no - I will not be repeating the same answer here N times, when it is obvious that some people are too lazy to read our whitepaper,  FAQ or AMA...

And to answer question about investment from BTT members... We unfortunately do not have that data, as all crypto investments were more or less anonymous (email only)... We have more data only from fiat investors, as we were obliged by law to collect them.

When we have news, I announce it here as well - but like Daparski said - we enjoy better debates on our subreddit: https://reddit.com/r/ICONOMI ... Everyone is welcome to join us there.

LeonardoDaVinci

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 08:34:17 AM

Hey icojaka; wasn't the bi-monthly AMA supposed to be this past Tuesday?

When is the next AMA ?
stratisage

Activity: 141

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 09:05:54 AM

ICONOMI PR is failing. Sorry to say this. Embarrassed

My Dick's Failing. Sorry to say this  Cry

Your personal health problems doesn't concern us. You can go to a medical examine and show there what you want. Also, I can recommend for you to seek for a mental help. Sorry to say this. Cry

stratisage

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 09:19:44 AM

care to elaborate? so far it's working pretty good with recurring AMA and blog posts...

He's right though, everything is failing, the project, the PR, the sky. We should just sell and move on to some of the projects they are advertising.

Your sarcasm is totally out of place. Nobody can say if ICONOMI project is failing or not till this moment. But, why would I, for example, invest several tens of tousands of euro in people I have never met, if I don't see potential in them or the project. You are here for a long time. It is strange that you don't have the abillity to distinguish fudster kid and  real problems. As for fhe PR, it is definetely failing. They are not able to even maintain same communication flows in all the channels. But what would I know while I am running far away from the sky, so it won't hit me while it is falling?

petricag

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 11:28:22 AM

Just to clear things up: yes, we are reading posts here (at least me daily); and no - I will not be repeating the same answer here N times, when it is obvious that some people are too lazy to read our whitepaper,  FAQ or AMA...

No no no ... I don't want you to repeat the ssame bs from AMA with the NDA ... I am expecting a real answer ... why the fuck you guys don't put this on a decent exchange ? What's your funny game ?
jackiedragon

Activity: 284

Crypto Future here i come

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:06:07 PM

So the Funds will launch within the next 30 days.

Have you prepared yourself for the Moonride Wink? I have the ICN amount i wanted and just waiting for lift off

To da Moon
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:24:14 PM

Have you prepared yourself for the Moonride Wink? I have the ICN amount i wanted and just waiting for lift off

I thought the performance launch will be mid December, all I want is ICONOMI getting on a bigger and better exchange soon
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 01:34:11 PM

Yes I've also read somewhere that performance funds will be launched this mid december to which the tweet says dec16.   Grin

I thought the performance launch will be mid December, all I want is ICONOMI getting on a bigger and better exchange soon

WE all want it on huge exchange like Polo because its where we can see volume and this can help the team as well making its value to the moon.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 01:45:20 PM

Yes I've also read somewhere that performance funds will be launched this mid december to which the tweet says dec16.   Grin

WE all want it on huge exchange like Polo because its where we can see volume and this can help the team as well making its value to the moon.
It seems there is no intention to trade the site better for ICN, it is in the undo once with all the responses everyone to raise the popularity and price of ICN at trading site that is better for the future ..
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:50:46 PM

Well, why don't you go deepthroat the Poloniex management and ask them to add ICN asap?

If they fucking wanted it on there, they would have had it already.

No?

asshole.
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 01:58:06 PM

It seems there is no intention to trade the site better for ICN, it is in the undo once with all the responses everyone to raise the popularity and price of ICN at trading site that is better for the future ..

Looks like a move to the price not will push up before the work of ICN team.

Which I find the correct move. No need for an artificial pump before the product is ready. If you want pump and dump, go day trade zerocrash
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 02:03:49 PM

Which I find the correct move. No need for an artificial pump before the product is ready. If you want pump and dump, go day trade zerocrash

If all team ICO listen to public complaints, to submit to the site better trade possibilities ICN will improve and prices stable for the future, so nothing is impossible right ..
Fidel007

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:15:39 PM

If all team ICO listen to public complaints, to submit to the site better trade possibilities ICN will improve and prices stable for the future, so nothing is impossible right ..
What Public Complaints?

You're the only one bitching like a crack whore.

Sell all your ICN already and go fucking invest in some Pump and Dump shit.

ASSHOLE!
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:16:36 PM

Well, why don't you go deepthroat the Poloniex management and ask them to add ICN asap?

If they fucking wanted it on there, they would have had it already.

No?

asshole.

boys and noobs, polo is not playing with tokens which are paying dividends or represent an ownership. they are not having the same licences as kraken.

besides that kraken is great enough. bittrex would be fine or a chinese / hong kong exchange. that would be great.
stratisage

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 02:19:13 PM

care to elaborate? so far it's working pretty good with recurring AMA and blog posts...

He's right though, everything is failing, the project, the PR, the sky. We should just sell and move on to some of the projects they are advertising.

Your sarcasm is totally out of place. Nobody can say if ICONOMI project is failing or not till this moment. But, why would I, for example, invest several tens of tousands of euro in people I have never met, if I don't see potential in them or the project. You are here for a long time. It is strange that you don't have the abillity to distinguish fudster kid and  real problems. As for fhe PR, it is definetely failing. They are not able to even maintain same communication flows in all the channels. But what would I know while I am running far away from the sky, so it won't hit me while it is falling?

you really should not be involved in crypto.

You ain't got the BALLS for this.

Go buy some fluffy ponies or something.

Faggot......

We all saw that you are strong enough to hit the keyboard buttons being anonymous in any forum thread. As for the real life though, we are not so sure that you will have even the courage to look at me in the eyes when you meet me on the street. And overall, you childish behavior is contributing very much to make everything better. As for the balls, yes, I am sure that you were still in your father's balls, when I have started to mine with 5830.

Fidel007

View Profile
December 01, 2016, 02:22:00 PM

Faggot......

We all saw that you are strong enough to hit the keyboard buttons being anonymous in any forum thread. As for the real life though, we are not so sure that you will have even the courage to look at me in the eyes when you meet me on the street. And overall, you childish behavior is contributing very much to make everything better. As for the balls, yes, I am sure that you were still in your father's balls, when I have started to mine with 5830.

shit

HARD MAN ALERT.

AM SCARED.

PS: I am not gay. I don't like looking at fags in their eyes.
stratisage

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2016, 02:30:49 PM

Faggot......

shit

HARD MAN ALERT.

AM SCARED.

PS: I am not gay. I don't like looking at fags in their eyes.

Don`t be scared child, I am not the zombie from your nintendo game. And also, look where you wish. We are aware how many of you are writing from different accounts, trying to look as a different persons in your attempts to serve your day trading purposes. Good luck with that...

Pages: « 1 ... 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 [821] 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 ... 1188 »
  Print  

Jump to: