Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:56:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Applying for a signature campaign  (Read 823 times)
richjohn (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:39:59 AM

Hi guys. I just want to know what signature campaign is good to join. I'm already at full member rank and it seems that  many good campaigns have no spots. I just want to earn about 0.03 or more per week like the offer of the other campaigns here. Or maybe I have to wait for the new campaign to be able to take the spot. Thanks in advance guys.
Galer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

FameCoin, Viral Photo sharing on Blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:48:21 AM

Hi guys. I just want to know what signature campaign is good to join. I'm already at full member rank and it seems that  many good campaigns have no spots. I just want to earn about 0.03 or more per week like the offer of the other campaigns here. Or maybe I have to wait for the new campaign to be able to take the spot. Thanks in advance guys.
Try mo sumali sa Iconomi ngayon sasali rin kasi ako doon malaki laki din binibigay.Pero kun ayaw mo marami diyan sa services tulad ng 777coin,bitvest at secontrade.
richjohn (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:10:32 AM

I already applied there and it is a blessing for me because after I made this topic, that campaign also opened its campaign. I hope that I will be accepted there. 0.02 is already a good amount for me since the amount of bitcoin is high. You should also join there. It is a very good opportunity for us and take note, it is new. 5 weeks of campaign is really a good oppotunity. Good luck to us for those who will join that campaign.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:39:07 AM

0.03 btc is possible sana sa yobit kaso di na sila nag aaccept ngayon. Madali lang sana makapasok dun sayang di mo naabutan.
If okay ang post quality mo I think pwede ka di sumali sa satoshigames if hindi mo pa natatry.
Another option is bili ka na lan ng account na kasali sa yobit, sr. member can earn you 0.042 btc a week.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
jossiel

Activity: 3024
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:59:25 AM

I already applied there and it is a blessing for me because after I made this topic, that campaign also opened its campaign. I hope that I will be accepted there. 0.02 is already a good amount for me since the amount of bitcoin is high. You should also join there. It is a very good opportunity for us and take note, it is new. 5 weeks of campaign is really a good oppotunity. Good luck to us for those who will join that campaign.

Wow good thing that you are now already accepted with that campaign and they are really paying good amount for their participants.

Keep it up and good job for you. Just keep on posting quality post so that you are going to be able to work for that campaign for a long time.

Is that only good for only 5 weeks?
missmong

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:31:34 PM

You might want to check this new signature campaign which opened today.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1589310.0
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:56:32 AM

You have already worn a signature. Why still apply? Iconomi have good rates and fixed payment. If you want to try more, you should try hybridmixer
Bitvest also is a good campaign.
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:12:50 AM

You might want to check this new signature campaign which opened today.

Parang lotto ang pag sali dito, hdi pa ako nanalo haha.

Random ang pag pili.
vindicare

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:31:14 AM

sa services ka tumingin ng mga signature campaigns maraming nakakalat doon at depende sa trip mo kung gusto mo sa ibang section tumambay kasi dito sa signature campaign ko pwede magpost sa local kaya ayun madali makipag usap sa mga tao + kita narin kesa sa ibang section ka nakatambay sobrang dame ng kausap mo dun at paiba iba na ng pupuntahan.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:45:58 PM

Yup there are a lot of open signature campaign their and one of them is the signature that I am currently holding. Just try your luck mate and who knows you will be accepted, if you have a good posting history you have a decent chance to be accepted.

BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2114
Merit: 593

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:16:01 PM

Hi guys. I just want to know what signature campaign is good to join. I'm already at full member rank and it seems that  many good campaigns have no spots. I just want to earn about 0.03 or more per week like the offer of the other campaigns here. Or maybe I have to wait for the new campaign to be able to take the spot. Thanks in advance guys.
There is a lot of signatures campaign that you can find in services section (marketplace altcoin also) pero ang magandang sig campaign ngayon ay yung ICONOMI at HYBRID MIXER yung rates nila kada posts eh mataas pero mas angat yung HYBRID MIXER kaso nga lang eh full na ata try muna lang sa ICONOMI parang may bagante pa ata.

missmong

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:25:22 AM

Hybridmixer's thread is currently locked.

For other people try ICONOMI's campaign.

Or you can bookmark this thread for more updates about signature campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.5180
vindicare

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 03:07:53 PM

kung gusto mo ng more gumawa ka ng maraming accounts at iba ibang signature campaign pero kung gusto mo tumambay sa local sumali ka kay segundo para makatambay ka at counted mga post mo dito atleast puro pinoy kausap mo doon pampadagdag lang ng post at para sure na counted talaga sa mga post mo kasi labas sa local e.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:47:06 AM

Well maybe that campaign is just a scam signature campaign but at first if you are going to look to their rates they are very competitive and have good rates.

Even they are just only new to the industry they are going to fund their advertising strategy. And even they are not going to have hard time to return the investments of their funded advertising.

There are a lot of good signature campaigns at services section, especially here in bitvest.

Vires in Numeris
missmong

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:15:58 AM

Well maybe that campaign is just a scam signature campaign but at first if you are going to look to their rates they are very competitive and have good rates.

Even they are just only new to the industry they are going to fund their advertising strategy. And even they are not going to have hard time to return the investments of their funded advertising.

There are a lot of good signature campaigns at services section, especially here in bitvest.

I don't know if its a scam campaign, i didn't join. I'm just suggesting it to other people.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:56:27 PM

I think hydromixer is a scam so it was lock by the owner as he refuse to use escrow considering that he hires at least 100 members to promote his site. And also the main thread was also lock so this is a shady move IMO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:59:31 PM

I think hydromixer is a scam so it was lock by the owner as he refuse to use escrow considering that he hires at least 100 members to promote his site. And also the main thread was also lock so this is a shady move IMO.

Well I am seeing now few participants wearing his signature for sure he is not able to pay them or he is just trolling around. I thought at first that is going to be a good mixer site but it seems that it is only a scam for their participants. So it is also hard to trust his service at all. I thought that is going to be a well funded one too.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███