Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:52:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -50% OFF now $6 only! [WTS] $200 AWS codes for $12 BTC [AUTOBUY]  (Read 2402 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
johnsmithx (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:26:22 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2016, 11:53:47 AM by johnsmithx

I am not really a seller but I've got a few of these codes and only 1 can be used per account so I am offering the rest here for a very reasonable price.

Expiration: 2016-12-31

You can PM me or use the following autobuy link: http://selly.io/p/28563/a290a6.

If you already have some promotional codes redeemed in your account other than AngelHack2016, MLH2015 or ActivateStartups I suggest checking up with me first via PM so that you don't buy something you already have (though I haven't seen anyone selling this particular AWS code on here yet).

I will deal with any possible complaint or a refund request on a case-to-case basis, depending on the problem description, your trust rating and whether you followed or ignored my suggestion above. (I am not here to scam anybody but I don't want to be scammed either.)

If you are an established forum member (i.e. not a newbie) with a positive trust I can go first otherwise you go first (or use the autobuy).

I can give one or two vouches to trustworthy forum members with a positive trust.

List of scammers
Avoid these little lowlife fraudulent kids at all costs:

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:35:20 AM

I am not really a seller but I've got a few of these codes and only 1 can be used per account so I am offering the rest here for a very reasonable price.

Expiration: 2016-12-31

You can PM me or use the following autobuy link: http://selly.io/p/28563/a290a6.

If you already have some promotional codes redeemed in your account other than AngelHack2016, MLH2015 or ActivateStartups I suggest checking up with me first via PM so that you don't buy something you already have (though I haven't seen anyone selling this particular AWS code on here yet).

I will deal with any possible complaint or a refund request on a case-to-case basis, depending on the problem description, your trust rating and whether you followed or ignored my suggestion above. (I am not here to scam anybody but I don't want to be scammed either.)

If you are an established forum member (i.e. not a newbie) with a positive trust I can go first otherwise you go first (or use the autobuy).

I can give one or two vouches to trustworthy forum members with a positive trust.

i would take a vouch and write a review afterwards.
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:07:41 AM

got the Vouch Copy, worked like a Charm! Added 200$ to my Credit Balance and the Event Code is very Unique, you wont get this Event Code from other Sellers i guess. (i won't reveal the Name of the Event up to the Seller to do that)

Thanks for the Vouch Copy!

johnsmithx (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:45:47 AM

Thank you for your kind review.

Yes, the code is rather unique and very specific and exactly for that reason I appeal to every buyer's personal discretion to not reveal the name of it in the open. Anybody can read this forum and surely it's in the interest of none of us if the subject behind this code found out. I have no clue whether they can do something, I don't know if a code can be blocked after it's been redeemed (surely Amazon could do anything if they bothered enough to), but I really do not want to find out.
Call me paranoid but I think it's just a common sense safety precaution.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
white.walker

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:42:34 PM

sent you a pm .

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
toodamntired

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:50:37 AM

If you have another vouch, I'd be happy to leave an honest review here for you.

johnsmithx (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:55:02 PM

If you have another vouch, I'd be happy to leave an honest review here for you.

If you read the OP again, this time more carefully, you will learn who is and who isn't eligible for a possible voucher consideration.

hgaur69

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:08:08 PM

Can you accept paypal ?
johnsmithx (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:46:48 AM

Can you accept paypal ?

The problem with Paypal is that you can dispute the payment and possibly get your money back so I may end up without the money and without the code. I am not going to risk that.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:34:31 AM

What event is the code from specifically (What does it say after applied in your credits page?) and when does it expire? Thanks. Only ask because they are not stackable and I need more. Grin 

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
johnsmithx (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:11:01 AM

What event is the code from specifically (What does it say after applied in your credits page?) and when does it expire? Thanks. Only ask because they are not stackable and I need more. Grin 

Read the OP again.

eugenos

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:46:19 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 02:34:32 PM by eugenos

This isn't the sellers fault, but I purchased the codes through the autobuy link from selly.io and still have not received anything from them yet. It has been over 24 hours and still nothing, so buyers beware. I will update this post once it gets resolved.

UPDATE: Codes have been received manually from the seller. Please do not buy from the selly link at this point. Had to go through numerous messages back and forth with multiple parties to get this resolved. Big waste of time. I suggest dealing directly with the seller.
johnsmithx (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 12:23:43 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 07:58:22 PM by johnsmithx

This isn't the sellers fault, but I purchased the codes through the autobuy link from selly.io and still have not received anything from them yet. It has been over 24 hours and still nothing, so buyers beware. I will update this post once it gets resolved.

It's true. Just to make it crystal clear: this problem has nothing to do with me or my selling on selly.io. The buyer paid more than 24 hours ago but his order is still marked as "not paid" and thus he hasn't received his codes. I opened a ticket with selly and they said "Bitcoin payments are currently delayed due to a domain issue" and because of that Coinpayments (they are the ones you actually send the payment to) didn't send them their (selly's) cut. I can't take the codes out and give them directly to the buyer as his order is open and he already paid so when selly/Coinpayments eventually fix their issues they will want to send the codes to the buyer so I have to keep them there. But I did withdraw all the other codes and I strongly discourage everyone from ordering via selly for the time being. You can still of course buy from me directly.

Here is the full ticket history if anyone is interested: https://i.imgur.com/YXEweFP.png

EDIT: selly seems to resolved their issues so it's now safe again to use their autobuy system.

hgaur69

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:24:10 PM

I can trust you for $3 by seeing your past record , Let me know your paypal address, I will pay you as i am sending the money to friend and not for any good and it can not be disputed , rest assured
johnsmithx (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:47:56 AM

I can trust you for $3 by seeing your past record , Let me know your paypal address, I will pay you as i am sending the money to friend and not for any good and it can not be disputed , rest assured

No, I am sorry, only bitcoin.

jacktheripper2

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:11:54 PM

yesterday was 3 usd? why 6 now?? i want buy for 3 usd please
johnsmithx (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:25:32 PM

It can be poor teenager and need more money?

That very well may be. I would even dare to argue that quite many people on this forum are actually poor teenagers needing more money. But what's that got to do with me?

yesterday was 3 usd? why 6 now?? i want buy for 3 usd please

Well, the price of any commodity in any market is basically influenced by 3 factors: supply, demand and competition. When the competition was selling for $4, I was selling for $3. The supply of these codes is finite and since the demand remains stable the price was bound to rise sooner or later. Now the competition raised to $9.95 hence I raised to $6.

I understand you would like the price to be as low as possible but this is business and if you do the math you will see that I am still way way cheaper than the competition. Moreover, when a buyer has a problem I try to help however I can, as you can see for yourself from this thread. Do you think you would get the same treatment from somebody who uses Google Translator to communicate and whose only goal is to get your money at any cost?

jacktheripper2

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:44:55 AM

am poor teenager Cry can paypal 4 usd? 6 usd expensive
johnsmithx (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:15:38 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2016, 08:41:36 AM by johnsmithx

am poor teenager Cry can paypal 4 usd? 6 usd expensive

The price is the same for everybody, I cannot make an exception just because you claim to be poor. And PayPal is out of the question anyway, please read this thread first, I already explained why. Only Bitcoin. And why does "a poor teenager" need AWS codes?

jacktheripper2

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:00:11 PM

you sell accounts with codes how much? code can use in trial account? use aws for stuff  Lips sealed
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: