Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [DON'T SEND ANY BTC/PLAN CANCELLED][Group Buying] Batch #3 is BACK now!  (Read 957 times)
cchan (OP)

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:09:12 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2013, 02:41:08 PM by cchan

Batch #3 is BACK now!

Maybe You don't have enough BTC to buy avalon batch #3. Why not gather the btc together to get one or more. You'll be paid each month after avalon is arrived.

I am offering to collect funds to represent a group of investors here to buy a batch 3 Avalon ASIC. Read the following terms carefully before investing with me. You are basically buying a piece of an Avalon ASIC that I will host myself for a small fee.

Terms:

1、Dividends will be payed monthly to the Bitcoin address you send your original investment with. (Make sure you can both send and receive Bitcoins from this address!!)
2、Electricity costs will be paid by myself. It's free here.
3、Shipping costs will be paid by myself. I'm in China here. Cost will be very low.
4、Hosting fee: 5% monthly of mined amount.
4、Dividends will be paid proportionally according to each investors initial investment [investing 1 BTC in a 72 BTC ASIC gets you 1/72 of the profits (after subtracting a hosting fee).]
5、If there's not enough Bitcoins collected to buy an Avalon ASIC, then all funds will be immediately refunded to the address with which they were sent.
6、Any left over funds collected will be refunded 100%.
7、People who have Taobao account can trade via alipay.

How to invest:

Minimum investment is 1Bitcoin
Send your investment to 138KjjvcczX6C4KS19WxkzkxXyvZkwTBjR
Reply with the Bitcoin address you are sending from and the total amount you are investing.
I will confirm that you have payed and reserved your shares in the group buy.

If I collect enough funds for more than one Avalon, then I will purchase however many the group fund can afford.
I will use this thread to keep investors updated for now, until a better solution is determined in the near future.

Reply  PM me with any questions. Ordering for Batch 3 may close at any time, so if you are interested send your coins in ASAP!

Thanks!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frankie Delaney

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:25:35 AM

Man, the first guy hasn't even split with the cash yet and we've already got a copycat scam.
cchan (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:27:51 AM

Man, the first guy hasn't even split with the cash yet and we've already got a copycat scam.

Most terms are different. You could read if you are interested.
Thanks!
Oldsport

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:35:42 AM

Where's your reputation?

cchan (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:40:53 AM

Where's your reputation?

I'm new here, have no so many posts or trade.
In china, we trade in Taobao. My satisfactional rate as buyer or customer are all 100%.
Thanks!
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:45:34 AM

You joined the forums less than 3 weeks ago and you expect people to send you BTC.  At least ask somebody to do the escrow for you like Johnthedong or some reputable Hero member and have him make the Bitpay payment.

Do your due diligence people.  Anybody who sends BTC to him is taking a big risk.

At least my group buy is for local people in Southern California - if I try to run I'll have my medical license suspended for fraud. You have nothing to risk and only BTC to gain.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:50:04 AM

BTW people could always buy a module from this group buy in China: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=158295.0

and then ask one of the senior miners to host the module in their Avalon.  There are several members who reside in mainland who would probably be willing to host a module - then you only need to spend 25 or so BTC instead of 75 or 100 to get your foot in the proverbial ASIC door.
cchan (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:52:44 AM

You joined the forums less than 3 weeks ago and you expect people to send you BTC.  At least ask somebody to do the escrow for you like Johnthedong or some reputable Hero member and have him make the Bitpay payment.

Do your due diligence people.  Anybody who sends BTC to him is taking a big risk.

At least my group buy is for local people in Southern California - if I try to run I'll have my medical license suspended for fraud. You have nothing to risk and only BTC to gain.

Thanks!
I understand your consideration!
I just try to collect BTC here to purchase one avalon and pay you later what you have paid now. Also, try to make friends here.
Thanks again for your post!
cchan (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:58:09 AM

BTW people could always buy a module from this group buy in China: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=158295.0

and then ask one of the senior miners to host the module in their Avalon.  There are several members who reside in mainland who would probably be willing to host a module - then you only need to spend 25 or so BTC instead of 75 or 100 to get your foot in the proverbial ASIC door.

Thanks for your advise.
I want to host an avalon, so I post here.
Also If not enough btc is collected, it'll be all refunded. I'll look it as a way to making friends.
Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: