Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:06:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AMC Discussion Thread (not self moderated)  (Read 5016 times)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 05:42:32 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2013, 05:59:12 AM by TradeFortress

This thread is not self moderated, so people can actually express their opinions!

AMC is selling shares for at least 1 BTC with a 0.01 btc early bird special. Roll Eyes

Net Estimated Revenue/Year/Share 0.00708687 BTC

That is 0.7% a year if you buy it for 1 BTC.

Developing their own "Fast-Hash-240" miners Roll Eyes

Asset issuer ran a company that has being administratively dissolved Roll Eyes

Topic is self moderated  Roll Eyes
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wisard

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:02:57 AM

Not sure if its a scam or its just a misguided security.

The numbers were reworked. He still expects to have more than 51% of the hashing power.

Est Gross(less power) Revenue 12 Months 708,686.98 BTC

If he is serious, then the best thing for him to do is rework the IPO for 6 Avalon units only - what he has already pre-ordered. And then fund his growth from there AFTER showing that he can successfully mine.

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:05:18 AM

He still expects to have more than 51% of the network hashpower?

Roll Eyes
kslaughter

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 06:07:28 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2013, 07:56:55 PM by kslaughter

This thread is not self moderated, so people can actually express their opinions!

AMC is selling shares for at least 1 BTC with a 0.01 btc early bird special. Roll Eyes

Topic is self moderated  Roll Eyes

Didn't need it any more.  Thinking about re registering it.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:09:42 AM

Did not need it any more.  Thinking about re registering it.
I can't get over how you managed to screw up a web hosting template up for axs.net
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 06:11:24 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2013, 07:57:14 PM by kslaughter

Topic is self moderated  Roll Eyes

Did not need the company any more, check the [Bitfunder] tread for why if you are interested.
Wrong we are selling ~8,000 shares at .01.
What is the return if you buy it for .01 BTC, yes 100X that which you can do now, when unfroze.
Investors get all of the .01 BTC back before I get anything.  
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 06:13:07 AM

The numbers were reworked. He still expects to have more than 51% of the hashing power.

If he is serious, then the best thing for him to do is rework the IPO for 6 Avalon units only - what he has already pre-ordered. And then fund his growth from there AFTER showing that he can successfully mine.

Well, Yes if I buy or develop that many machines I would have that much power.  Our 45nm chips are expected to 6GH/s each.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:13:28 AM

Did not need the company an more, check the [Bitfunder] tread for why if you are interested.
What is the return if you buy it for .01 BTC, yes 100X that which you can do now, when unfroze.
Not wrong. You specified that future shares will be only sold for at least 1 BTC.

Are you even planning to sell the shares at 1 BTC or is that simply to mislead investors in thinking they can quickly flip them?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:14:49 AM

Well, Yes if I buy or develop that many machines I would have that much power.  Our 45nm chips are expected to 6GH/s each.
Cool, wanna do a 100 BTC bet (pirateat40 style) that you'll ship me a 45nm ASIC mining device before the end of the year? Better returns than the "70%" you mentioned.

Or that you'll get over 50% of the bitcoin network hashpower?

I know the answer already and you're going to say no.
Franktank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:18:30 AM

Do you have a timeline for your chip development? What makes your chip different and competitive to what is available? Are there plans in place if there are delays? You're coming late into the ASIC gen, delays mean significantly lower returns to investors. How will you account for that?
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 06:25:22 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2013, 07:16:35 AM by kslaughter

Do you have a timeline for your chip development? What makes your chip different and competitive to what is available? Are there plans in place if there are delays? You're coming late into the ASIC gen, delays mean significantly lower returns to investors. How will you account for that?

Working with a Major Semiconductor company right now.  I can get prototype is 5-10 weeks on the 45nm process and soon the 28nm process, and starting mining with them.  That is why I have a hybrid mining and development plan, you start getting dividends as soon a my 6 Avalon's arrive, well the next week.  Yes, but the chips will be faster and use less power.  Let me know if I did not answer all you question or you have any more.

Ken
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 06:25:55 AM

Well, Yes if I buy or develop that many machines I would have that much power.  Our 45nm chips are expected to 6GH/s each.
Cool, wanna do a 100 BTC bet (pirateat40 style) that you'll ship me a 45nm ASIC mining device before the end of the year? Better returns than the "70%" you mentioned.

burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 07:03:11 AM

He still expects to have more than 51% of the network hashpower?

Roll Eyes

Either he has some crazy NSA resources on tap, or someone's a little detached from reality.
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 07:08:37 AM

Did not need it any more.  Thinking about re registering it.
I can't get over how you managed to screw up a web hosting template up for axs.net

What do you mean? 
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 07:13:55 AM

Did not need the company an more, check the [Bitfunder] tread for why if you are interested.
Not wrong. You specified that future shares will be only sold for at least 1 BTC.

Are you even planning to sell the shares at 1 BTC or is that simply to mislead investors in thinking they can quickly flip them?

The early-adopter shares will be sold for no less that .01, we are going to need capital for development of the 45nm chip, so we
will be selling a lot more at .01 if we can make a deal with the Major Semiconductor Company we are talking with.
Yes, if we need to sell them to raise capital for development.
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 07:15:55 AM

Well, I won't say no yet.  Will you escrow it?
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 07:18:37 AM

Getting ready to fix that 70% return, I screwed up trying to hurry when Avalon announced it 4X price increase and 3 day notice to batch 3.
wisard

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 07:21:08 AM

Well, I won't say no yet.  Will you escrow it?

Are you serious? You are willing to bet 100 BTC on your ability to own over 50% of total hashing power?
Whats the timeline for the bet? End of the year?
I would love to get in on it too. We can use escrow.

Buy me a beer or 2 if you enjoy my posts. BTC address: 1976Nb5u1T2haoxSZnJgHaemHYYtgKmTsU
Franktank

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 07:22:06 AM

John K Flag!!
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2013, 07:24:17 AM

Franktank, if thing go right we can have prototype chips is 5-10 weeks after we finish the RTL, our chips will be on the 45nm process at bout 6-9 GH/s each.  Our plan is a hybrid plan which give Investors dividends as soon as be start getting income from our 6 ordered Avalon's.  Our chips will be much faster and lower power.  We will moving to the 28nm process soon also for even more hashing power and lower power.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: