Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AMC Discussion Thread (not self moderated)  (Read 5016 times)
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 10:43:23 PM

BitFunder is way too awesome to let harebrained schemes like AMC ruin its reputation.   Embarrassed

Ukyo, please pay DT, deprived, MPOE-PR, and TF to act as gatekeepers/benevolent dictators for you WRT new listings. 

Got to laugh at the idea of Ukyo paying MPOE-PR to vet security listings (and the idea of MPOE-PR accepting).

You DO realise who MPOE-PR works for?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 12:15:48 AM

BitFunder is way too awesome to let harebrained schemes like AMC ruin its reputation.   Embarrassed

Ukyo, please pay DT, deprived, MPOE-PR, and TF to act as gatekeepers/benevolent dictators for you WRT new listings. 

Got to laugh at the idea of Ukyo paying MPOE-PR to vet security listings (and the idea of MPOE-PR accepting).

You DO realise who MPOE-PR works for?

So what's the problem?

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 12:40:02 AM

I'm with you on this one. I'm not so sure all those people would actually help, but I do think a team/consultant/soft-release process is due.

ThickAsThieves, and you want to be on the team or be the consultant.

I agreed with iCEBREAKER because, yes, I am putting out the feelers to get a consulting group together.
kslaughter

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 12:50:46 AM

I'm with you on this one. I'm not so sure all those people would actually help, but I do think a team/consultant/soft-release process is due.

ThickAsThieves, and you want to be on the team or be the consultant.

I agreed with iCEBREAKER because, yes, I am putting out the feelers to get a consulting group together.

Yes, and thank you for all of your help.  You really know what you are talking about.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 01:34:17 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2013, 02:40:31 AM by TradeFortress

Wait, you are currently in the united states?

I want to know what Ukto was taking on the day he approved this asset
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 02:35:08 AM

You are so smart, tell me how I was conducting business in the state of Missouri.  Also by the way you have not disclosed where your BTC Trading Corp is registered, because in my
opinion it is most likely not registrated. 

Honestly, I don't really think I am all that smart.  I'm actually very average.

Ordering online as Virtual Mining, INC... from Missouri, for delivery in Missouri, and operation in Missouri = conducting business in Missouri.  no?
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 02:19:05 PM

You are so smart, tell me how I was conducting business in the state of Missouri.  Also by the way you have not disclosed where your BTC Trading Corp is registered, because in my

Ordering online as Virtual Mining, INC... from Missouri, for delivery in Missouri, and operation in Missouri = conducting business in Missouri.  no?

No, just looked up the legal definition of a business, which is to do some activity to make a profit.  Ordering something online to be able to use, is not conducting
business.
burnside
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 03:58:59 PM

No, just looked up the legal definition of a business, which is to do some activity to make a profit.  Ordering something online to be able to use, is not conducting
business.

Good to know you're not planning to make a profit.  Are you going to shut down the asset now?
burnside
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 04:22:21 PM

Hmm... google seems to disagree anyway:

busi·ness 
/ˈbiznis/
Noun

A person's regular occupation, profession, or trade.
    An activity that someone is engaged in.
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 04:27:10 PM

busi·ness 
/ˈbiznis/
Noun

That is not the Legal definition, you need to look it up in a Legal dictionary,

business n. any activity or enterprise entered into for profit. It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors. It is sometimes significant to determine if an accident, visit, travel, meal or other activity was part of "business" or for pleasure or no particular purpose.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/business
superbit

Activity: 763

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 04:31:42 PM

busi·ness 
/ˈbiznis/
Noun

business n. any activity or enterprise entered into for profit. It does not mean it is a company, a corporation, partnership, or have any such formal organization, but it can range from a street peddler to General Motors. It is sometimes significant to determine if an accident, visit, travel, meal or other activity was part of "business" or for pleasure or no particular purpose.

Is this argument relevant? 

https://bitfinex.com/?refcode=UInJLQ5KpA <-- leveraged trading of BTCUSD, LTCUSD and LTCBTC (long and short) - 10% discount on fees for the first 30 days with the refcode
My feedback thread: Forum thread
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 04:39:05 PM

busi·ness 
/ˈbiznis/
Noun

No too much, however burnside was questioning a corporation that I had.

I have just opened up the [BitFunder] AMC - The Official Active Mining Cooperative Discussion so you may want to post there
any questions there.  I won't be answer questions here just fighting fires here.
chriswen

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 07:02:28 PM

I think your 1 year revenue is not realistic.  Considering bitcoin production.

Unless you plan on selling mining units?
Mac65

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 08:49:40 PM

Regarding AMC: Hello everyone, I finally got my wings to post. I'd like to repost what I put in the newbie forum about AMC.

I'm a long time computer professional...Hardware, Software, etc. I have a Business friend/acquaintance who recently made and offering on BitFunder and I would like to contribute to the discussion. I personally have known the proprietor of AMC for over 30 years and can testify that he is serious about his business, has operated many businesses, some very successful. He has sent me info relating to his plans to build the mining machines, including diagrams. How many people would be as open as he has been about themselves if they were not serious! Some people have questioned his authenticity because of his grand plans. That is the way he always goes about things. He thinks bigger than most people. To me that is the mark of someone who has the ability to accomplish big things. What ever the human mind can conceive of and believe, it can achieve...(Quote from Conrad Hill, Think and Grow Rich)
burnside
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 09:01:52 PM

No, not really.
Mac65

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 09:31:15 PM

May be you'd like to know a little more about kslaughter. In about 1983 I was programming manager for a team of 8 programmers. It was my job to hire and train C-programmers out of college. KSlaughter was the brightest of the bunch. At one time, I was his team leader. Today, I learn from him. I can't say whether he will accomplish all he has set forth, but I believe in him enough to invest some of my own funds in his AMC project. After all, all of his first profits are to go back to the original investors, the way I understand it, until they receive all their money back, and that's from machines that he has already paid for!!!. Even if he only part way accomplishes his goals, there is little risk and there is the possibility of a big score. My gosh! I feel like this guy who is trying to accomplish great things is getting torn to shreds because of a few hasty mistakes. Let him who is without mistakes cast the first critique! He moves fast and is more of a "Get it done" person than a detail person. If he took time to dot every i, and cross every t, then he would still be writing his proposal instead of working on making things happen.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 09:54:36 PM

May be you'd like to know a little more about kslaughter. In about 1983 I was programming manager for a team of 8 programmers. It was my job to hire and train C-programmers out of college. KSlaughter was the brightest of the bunch. At one time, I was his team leader. Today, I learn from him. I can't say whether he will accomplish all he has set forth, but I believe in him enough to invest some of my own funds in his AMC project. After all, all of his first profits are to go back to the original investors, the way I understand it, until they receive all their money back, and that's from machines that he has already paid for!!!. Even if he only part way accomplishes his goals, there is little risk and there is the possibility of a big score. My gosh! I feel like this guy who is trying to accomplish great things is getting torn to shreds because of a few hasty mistakes. Let him who is without mistakes cast the first critique! He moves fast and is more of a "Get it done" person than a detail person. If he took time to dot every i, and cross every t, then he would still be writing his proposal instead of working on making things happen.
Date Registered:   March 26, 2013, 08:56:15 PM

kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2013, 10:27:01 PM

Date Registered: September 28, 2010, 01:16:14 PM
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰 (OP)
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 28, 2013, 12:13:37 AM

You were inactive for nearly 3 years.
kslaughter

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2013, 12:53:20 AM

You were inactive for nearly 3 years.

No, I was not inactive, I have been reading this forum since 2009.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: