Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Elastic Project] - Hackathon! You can earn BTC every 4 days!  (Read 425 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lannister (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 500

I'm blocking all private messages. Use Bitmessage!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:56:59 AM

Over the course of the next weeks, hackers are welcome to collaborate and compete in our upcoming Hackathon.

Participation is allowed for individuals only, no individual may enter the Hackathon in their capacity as a member or director of an incorporated or unincorporated business. All entrants must be aged at least 18 and attest that they are neither a citizen/resident of, nor located in the USA (including any region under the sovereign jurisdiction of the federal government of the USA) or Canada and neither a citizen/resident of, nor located in any jurisdiction where any part of Elastic might be illegal.

By participating in the Hackathon, you agree to disclose and demonstrate your submission here in this thread. The Hackathon involves multiple tasks which are due in four days after their submission. Every task will be assigned with a prize and a specific git commit. Your submission must be reproducible with that specific code base. The first working submission wins. Winners are responsible for reporting their winnings on their tax return so the winnings can be taxed at their regular income tax rate.

We reserve the right to cancel or temporarily suspend the Hackathon or disqualify any users from the Hackathon without liability.

More information coming soon.

No, I will not disclose my real name on the Internet. The very simple reason I’m anonymous is so that I can talk freely about a free web. One mistake people often make is having the faulty assumption that knowing my real name or my association with a respected person, group or organization might get them to trust me more. In fact, I have no authority here. Elastic Project is a loosely associated group of developers which constantly changes over time. If you prefer projects with a more centralized structure, then please move on. Specifically, I kindly ask you to refrain from any messages that try to convince me of the contrary. My time is too valuable to be wasted with the same discussion again and again.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:53:04 PM

Over the course of the next weeks, hackers are welcome to collaborate and compete in our upcoming Hackathon.

Participation is allowed for individuals only, no individual may enter the Hackathon in their capacity as a member or director of an incorporated or unincorporated business. All entrants must be aged at least 18 and attest that they are neither a citizen/resident of, nor located in the USA (including any region under the sovereign jurisdiction of the federal government of the USA) or Canada and neither a citizen/resident of, nor located in any jurisdiction where any part of Elastic might be illegal.

By participating in the Hackathon, you agree to disclose and demonstrate your submission here in this thread. The Hackathon involves multiple tasks which are due in four days after their submission. Every task will be assigned with a prize and a specific git commit. Your submission must be reproducible with that specific code base. The first working submission wins. Winners are responsible for reporting their winnings on their tax return so the winnings can be taxed at their regular income tax rate.

We reserve the right to cancel or temporarily suspend the Hackathon or disqualify any users from the Hackathon without liability.

More information coming soon.
More people waiting for more information in other to get an idea about whats really going down here...
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:26:40 PM

Posting to confirm participation and of course for the updates!
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:27:19 PM

Am interrested by your offer and i need to know more details about it. With no PM with you, i think everybody is waiting for details and explanation here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: