Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:27:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Business partner wanted with high performance computer  (Read 356 times)
Angell (OP)

Activity: 565
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:54:22 PM

Hi,

If you want to earn BTC with me by solving math problems and you have a high performance graphic gaming card or CPU you are welcome.

You should have at least a GTX 1080 graphic card.

Or Intel® Core™ i7 Extreme.

Ty,
Angell

mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:59:46 PM

If you could tell more about the service, i would be interested in participating.
Some general description would make a lot of difference, as to what you are offering and what u expect people to do with their hardware.

i7 cpu, and crossfire of two 280x here,btw.
Angell (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:04:43 PM

If you could tell more about the service, i would be interested in participating.
Some general description would make a lot of difference, as to what you are offering and what u expect people to do with their hardware.

i7 cpu, and crossfire of two 280x here,btw.

I've sent you a PM so if you are in we will continue the conversation there.

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:05:19 PM

GTX 670 and I7-4790. Not sure if this'll work. Also have a pair of dusty R9 270s in my basement, not even sure if those work anymore xD
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:07:35 PM

Can you also PM me about this?
My computer works good, i have an i7 processor and will just upgrade my gpu if i see this opportunity to be real. Been looking for one opportunity that can change my life. Grin
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:55:56 PM

Hi,

If you want to earn BTC with me by solving math problems and you have a high performance graphic gaming card or CPU you are welcome.

Ty,
Angell

Hi, i would like to earn Bitcoin also, message me for more details please. I have high-end gaming desktop, I hope my gaming rig will be enough for your requirements. I used to play games with it with high quality video settings.
Angell (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:01:29 PM

GTX 670 and I7-4790. Not sure if this'll work. Also have a pair of dusty R9 270s in my basement, not even sure if those work anymore xD

Can you also PM me about this?
My computer works good, i have an i7 processor and will just upgrade my gpu if i see this opportunity to be real. Been looking for one opportunity that can change my life. Grin

Hi,

Ty,
Angell

Hi, i would like to earn Bitcoin also, message me for more details please. I have high-end gaming desktop, I hope my gaming rig will be enough for your requirements. I used to play games with it with high quality video settings.

PM with the details send to all you. Hope somebody has what it takes. Smiley

olubams

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:10:45 AM

Hi,

Ty,
Angell
I have core i7 and interested in making some Bitcoin kindly pm me. Expecting that- Thanks
corporatist

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:00:10 PM

What's this about, can you send me PM please?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: