Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: -CLOSED-  (Read 3178 times)
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 12:37:10 AM

https://s12.postimg.org/a68g2ob71/Screenshot_1.png

It seems I can no longer insert images as I always have been able to do so the above link to my screenprint is sufficient proof for me that it was shipped and is on the way.  If seller can fake all of that then he deserves to scam me for putting all that effort into it. I verified the tracking info on Fedex Smartpost site and it is there.

Of course, as always YMMV and on forums like this anything can change faster than Donald Trump can change his policies.

Has anyone received it?

No, but I got a fedex smartpost tracking number.

what is the estimated delivery time?
When you receive it pls give us your feedback.

extravagantm (OP)

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

Boom.

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 03:15:38 AM

-snip-
Thanks for providing a solid proof here.
Really appreciate it.
wicknwild

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:26:24 AM

Hi
Can you let me know when you have new stock in please?

Thanks
extravagantm (OP)

Activity: 128

Boom.

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:18:55 AM

Hi
Can you let me know when you have new stock in please?

Thanks
I'm not too sure what you mean.
But I do not carry stocks.
wicknwild

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 10:08:32 PM

Apologies...I will rephrase.

Are still taking orders for the Fitbit Surge. If so, I would like to by one.

Thanks
Chris732

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 05:57:16 AM

Looks like CS is killing the orders...wonder if the op wI'll refund or exit???

]Your order has been cancelled. To order again, please visit the Fitbit store
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 07:04:33 AM

Looks like CS is killing the orders...wonder if the op wI'll refund or exit???

]Your order has been cancelled. To order again, please visit the Fitbit store

Well, if that is true, that was the end game I am sure. There is no way Fitbit, would not get suspicious, if they have to go through so many calls for claims to get a brand new band.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:06:51 AM

It was too good to be true  Wink
Well it is, but not impossible. We still haven't heard from the others who bought it, but I would assume a lot of the deliveries would go through, if the original account holders don't contact Fitbit. Otherwsie, I would assume they just cancel it.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 08:56:27 PM

Well, so far mine is still in transit .... delivery due Thursday.  Obviously Fitbit is catching up to these sellers.
Chris732

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 03:08:57 PM

OP is going to order another replacement for my canceled order.  We will  see how it goes.
Chris732

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:21:53 PM

Ok looks like this officially turned out to be a scam.  Extravagantm has removed me on Skype.

He posted this

[9/5/2016 11:04:51 AM] : What are we doing about the order refund or something else?
[9/5/2016 11:05:13 AM] Melvyn C.: Right now, I am a replacement piece for you.
[9/5/2016 11:05:30 AM] : ?
[9/5/2016 11:05:56 AM] Melvyn C.: I am getting a replacement for you *
[9/5/2016 11:06:05 AM] : Ok got a link
[9/5/2016 11:06:22 AM] : Or you still got to do it
[9/5/2016 11:06:32 AM] Melvyn C.: I still got to do it.
[9/5/2016 11:06:50 AM] Melvyn C.: I haven't exactly had the time to do it.
[9/5/2016 11:09:46 AM] : Ok
[8:42:00 AM]: you going to try for replacement today?
[9:05:29 AM] Melvyn C.: Yeah I am. (:

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:23:21 PM

Just checking in if my FitBit was ordered or not yet?  Thanks for any updates that can be provided.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Chris732

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:29:12 PM

Most people order was canceled... If you have not received most likely you been scammed too.

Your order has been cancelled. To order again, please visit the Fitbit store.
stufffromdennis

Activity: 153

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:13:28 AM

Last I've heard from the OP was 9/4. He never actually got around to even trying to place my order. Didn't use escrow. Still would like to hear from him but of course I'm losing faith...
ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:57:42 AM

Last I've heard from the OP was 9/4. He never actually got around to even trying to place my order. Didn't use escrow. Still would like to hear from him but of course I'm losing faith...
I am sorry, but you should make decisions more wisely. While I was very interested in ordering a fitbit from him, I clearly warned others in the start of the thread and didn't give into the urge of ordering one for myself.

Also, just a shout out to sandyisfine and other trusted members. I personally really appreciate you guys jumping in , taking the risk with your money and vouching for products like these. At the same time, I would request you guys to make others aware of the risk of a trade like this and not give into such people asking for money to be sent first. My first thought on reading your comment about receiving the tracking code, was Wow this shit is real, and people actually will be getting a fitbit, but at the same time I didn't jump in because I was expecting for something like this to happen.
Chris732

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:51:51 PM

Yes he only got me for a few coins far less than his asking. For the little amount it was worth the risk. Too bad it didn't work.
ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:14:14 AM

Anyone who did end up getting scammed, should probably atleast start a scam accusation to get him a red trust.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:32:00 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 02:42:05 AM by sandy-is-fine

Well, mine was delivered today but I haven't had a chance to pick it up at my PO BOX.  I am assuming it isn't an empty package but I will know tomorrow. Cheesy I guess for once I got lucky.  I've been scammed enough so it's about time one went my way.  Cheesy
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:39:12 AM

Also, just a shout out to sandyisfine and other trusted members. I personally really appreciate you guys jumping in , taking the risk with your money and vouching for products like these. At the same time, I would request you guys to make others aware of the risk of a trade like this and not give into such people asking for money to be sent first.  

Well, my feeling is that anyone buying ANYTHING on this forum (especially this section) should know whats up and be well aware of the risk.  If anyone needs ANY "pre-purchase" warnings they are in the wrong place.  After the fact warnings are something else. It is quite obvious what goes on here be it gift cards or things like this.  It's like gambling.  If you can't afford the risk you shouldn't be here. I look at it as "win some lose some."  I've lost my share and more. Look at the negs I was given as retribution from people who scammed me after I called them out on their scams.

If ones risk tolerance is low they should go to a retail store to shop. To me, $15 was worth the risk (but not $30). For once I got lucky.

ajaxmoor
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:56:07 AM

Also, just a shout out to sandyisfine and other trusted members. I personally really appreciate you guys jumping in , taking the risk with your money and vouching for products like these. At the same time, I would request you guys to make others aware of the risk of a trade like this and not give into such people asking for money to be sent first.  

Well, my feeling is that anyone buying ANYTHING on this forum (especially this section) should know whats up and be well aware of the risk.  If anyone needs ANY "pre-purchase" warnings they are in the wrong place.  After the fact warnings are something else. It is quite obvious what goes on here be it gift cards or things like this.  It's like gambling.  If you can't afford the risk you shouldn't be here. I look at it as "win some lose some."  I've lost my share and more. Look at the negs I was given as retribution from people who scammed me after I called them out on their scams.

If ones risk tolerance is low they should go to a retail store to shop. To me, $15 was worth the risk (but not $30). For once I got lucky.

Yes, they should definitely know and its their responsibility for their trades, but a lot of people end up making deicsions by looking upto to other members thinking if that guy was able to trust him, then so should I. Instead, would have appreciated, if you straight out asked for an escrow.

Again, its not your fault at all. But just trying to get a point to trusted members.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: