Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:05:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Withdrawal to payment cards on CEX.IO - Your suggestions  (Read 483 times)
CEX (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 02:37:28 PM

Dear users,

As you may know, we’ve got a unique feature on CEX.IO — instant withdrawals to payment cards. With this option, you can withdraw your fiat funds to any VISA/MasterCard instantly at very low fees, starting with $3.80 per withdrawal, and use your funds right away.

We are intending to improve this feature and would like to hear your suggestions on that.

What do you lack? Is the procedure understandable for you? Have you used this feature and how can you describe your experience?

Looking forward to your replies. Let us also know if you have any questions.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
Dank14

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:39:33 PM

Your withdrawal fees are not too high, that's good to know. Grin
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:29:14 PM

Its a good idea but the fee is what I will be having issues with is the fees per withdrawal. This is high for a low income earner and could mean withdrawal would be expensive then I would rather want to exchange in other to reduce cost. I want you to look into Percentage of withdrawal...
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:40:24 PM

Its a good idea but the fee is what I will be having issues with is the fees per withdrawal. This is high for a low income earner and could mean withdrawal would be expensive then I would rather want to exchange in other to reduce cost. I want you to look into Percentage of withdrawal...

I dont think fee is too high as you mentioned. If you look at the other companies, they charge you a lot more. I think CEX.IO has good economical rates and i will be looking forward on using it, if they start this service
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:47:43 PM

I dont think fee is too high as you mentioned. If you look at the other companies, they charge you a lot more. I think CEX.IO has good economical rates and i will be looking forward on using it, if they start this service

The fees for that feature are much lower and much better, the minimum withdrawal is about $20 and in that $3.80 is much lower amount, if a person is able to earn $20 then for them there is no any issue,

But I will want to know that why Mastercard has some additional fees of 1.20% along with $3.80.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:05:46 PM

Dear users,

As you may know, we’ve got a unique feature on CEX.IO — instant withdrawals to payment cards. With this option, you can withdraw your fiat funds to any VISA/MasterCard instantly at very low fees, starting with $3.80 per withdrawal, and use your funds right away.

We are intending to improve this feature and would like to hear your suggestions on that.

What do you lack? Is the procedure understandable for you? Have you used this feature and how can you describe your experience?

Looking forward to your replies. Let us also know if you have any questions.

I haven't used it yet but if it works as you have written above then it means that it is good, what I would add is to convert the fiat to Visa GiftCards so people can use immediately the funds like a normal credit card (first virtual) in case their credit card has expired or if they can't withdraw there. Btw this thread should be moved to Service Discussion.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:09:00 PM

1. Please move this thread to service discussion board here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=85.0
2. Starting withdrawal fee of $3.80  (~ 0.007 btc) is bit high, I feel.
3. Suggesting to provide virtual cards with lesser fees.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████