Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:33:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: High quality football (soccer) streams - where??  (Read 8734 times)
rampagejackson (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 03:43:50 PM

Hi guys,

I am a regular gambler and my tactics all revolve around in play betting.

Right now I end up watching a lot of streams on First Row Sports and similar shitty websites... i.e. the ones with low quality streams, ads with fake close buttons, "your javascript has expired" type scams, and loads of popups/popunders etc.  Of course its like this because of the price (free), so thats fine.

Is there a better alternative?  I'd happily pay for a service that had a good selection of games, in higher quality streams and without any of the silly popups or ads.

I can already go to a bar or cafe and watch the major champions league games or Premier League... what I'm looking for is a decent streaming service which would cover other stuff too. French, Spanish, German etc. The more the better, as my tactics for gambling can pretty much stretch to any game that I can watch live, and bet in play on.

thanks
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:13:42 PM

One of the tipsters from which I used to buy tips gave me the link of Vipleague.me to watch all the major leagues. It of course contains ads only in the beginning but after 2-3 ads you can choose several links and there is one link in between them that will stream in HD. Not the HD that you can watch on TV but it will be perfect for you for watching games and keep playing bets.
rampagejackson (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:05:51 PM

Thanks but that one is blocked here Sad  So I'd need to run it through a VPN and I'm already on a not great connection to begin with...
LLec

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 05:13:44 PM

you need to pay a tv satellite subscription because this is the fast and sure method to watch sports in streaming (for betting purpose), due the tiny spread of live match... (sometimes it's only 1 second later)
internet site get at least 2-5 seconds as spread Sad

Here livetv.ru you can find so "all" match you want see for free (but there is a problem for lag Sad )
rampagejackson (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:20:11 PM

I don't think a satellite tv sub will have a big spread of all the countries will it? I can pay for Sky TV and get all the english ones but hardly any spanish etc... really i need them all.
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:13:29 PM

Really bad quality live broadcast of the football to rely on free sites if you are willing to pay a paid site is certainly much better their quality.
rampagejackson (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 06:17:27 PM

I assume that post was just to get your signature to show?
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:03:47 PM

There are tons of football streaming sites on some subreddits if you're a fan of a certain league. Some of the sites offer multi sports stteaming, like beba.tv, which I found when I search for the Euro 2016 game.
Joca97
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1027

Signature spot available for rent!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:59:19 PM

There a lot of streams but all are pretty bad and low quality
i use LiveTV,for me one of the best,but it is still bad,also you can try and deposit on bet365 or 1xbet they also give free streams to their users Smiley
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 09:15:16 PM

Try out http://www.stream2watch.me/ , but must have adblock running, otherwise it's hell. Or check this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/barstoolsports/comments/2fjwmk/sports_streaming_sites/?st=irze6a54&sh=a2d292c3 for more recommendations.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 10:54:18 PM

Try out http://www.stream2watch.me/ , but must have adblock running, otherwise it's hell. Or check this thread https://www.reddit.com/r/barstoolsports/comments/2fjwmk/sports_streaming_sites/?st=irze6a54&sh=a2d292c3 for more recommendations.

stream2watch like this poster said is great but I love this one even
more. It has much more soccer options especially south american
which some streams don't have.

http://www.rojadirecta.me/

DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:21:36 PM

I assume that post was just to get your signature to show?

Gotta get them pennies!

As far as your question goes, if it's broadcast somewhere over-air you should be able to buy a satellite package to be able to watch it wherever you live.  My grandmother in law used to watch live Japanese sumo wrestling so I'm sure in 2016 you can find whatever you need.  There's tons of stories of big time sports-bettors having walls of various nation's streams going.

For 'major' stuff, you should be able to find most of the games on watchespn + all of the sports addons on Sling packages.
joshvette001

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 11:57:23 PM

Just go to soccer reddit streams.
Google is your friend! Grin
LLec

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 09:03:15 AM

I don't think a satellite tv sub will have a big spread of all the countries will it? I can pay for Sky TV and get all the english ones but hardly any spanish etc... really i need them all.

Obvious you can't see "all matches" like a streaming channel... but if you want place live bets this is one of the best services you can use due the low spread between live match and your bet.
Streaming site are really hard to find with a good stream (or even punctual).
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:20:06 PM

Mostly when I want to watch a football match I use Kodi media player https://kodi.tv/. Just Search for the add on that supports the sports matches you like. Good internet connection is highly recommended or it will have some load moments between the matches. Although good solution for a lot of people.
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:26:14 PM

I use a phone app called Mobdro you cant find it on google play or ios store but you can downlowd it directly from the website it offers many sport tvs and other channels ot has minimal ads and the only bad thing is is the stream is anout a minute late from the live one
shadobitz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:33:02 PM

You should give try to this one http://firstrowi.com/ it providing very good coverage for all major leagues, video quality is very good and I am using this site for live streaming, I hope you would like to use their service for live streaming.
LLec

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 09:34:38 AM

I use a phone app called Mobdro you cant find it on google play or ios store but you can downlowd it directly from the website it offers many sport tvs and other channels ot has minimal ads and the only bad thing is is the stream is anout a minute late from the live one

You should give try to this one http://firstrowi.com/ it providing very good coverage for all major leagues, video quality is very good and I am using this site for live streaming, I hope you would like to use their service for live streaming.

I think both solution are valid, but, if you are seek a way to place bet live as a "pro" you can't use these services because there is a spread to high.
Example, you are going to bet, but "market closed" due a goal/card you haven't see!
Or ok you can place you bet, but one minute after "market closed" and your bet vanish all advantage.
So if you are going to place live betting you can't use this service Sad
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:55:18 AM

when it comes to live streaming sports I haven't found a perfect site yet
I use streamhunter.tv , but I think this is not what you are looking for cause there are a punch of ads and the quality isn't that good
if you are ok with Arabic commentators and Arabic language in general then this site may be good for you http://www.masry-now.com/features/sport.html
it covers mostly Beinsport channels , maybe you should give it a shot
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 03:47:25 PM

I just tried one of the streams on stream2watch.me and even with disabling adblocking, it is like hell. There is a bunch of advertising with partly illegal stuff on it (malware downloads etc) and after I handled to close all this annoying ads, I get the message that I have to sign up in order to see the stream First I thought it is another ad but I can not close it and it blocks the stream somehow.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: