Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking For Partners For Help In Start Up - Tested Business Model - Huge Potenti  (Read 347 times)
VCC_Sales (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:01:27 PM

Hi,

I'm a designer and developer who is looking for potentially 2 talented individuals to discuss an idea
for the development of a platform for trading small amounts of BTC for users,

The amounts per trade will be mostly <$30 but the potential for high volumes is definitely there and

I've spent a lot of time and effort checking out the competition in this particular field.... and quite frankly they suck.

Ideally you will be competent in a server side language with an understanding of the Bitcoin protocol and some knowledge of the community in general.

I can provide all front end requirements as well as project management and marketing, so the people I'm looking for will be hard core coders.

Experience in deploying and scaling security protocols is an advantage too.

So, if you want to discuss my idea in detail and think you could fit the bill, please get in touch.

Every single person will get a response and there is 2 positions I have in mind to fill.

Many thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: