I have successfully changed my password.
When I made the last post, I got a Database Error. The message had instructions to go back and try again, then reporting the problem (if persistent) to an administrator. Since my message was posted successfully, I did a couple of previews with a string approximately equal to "' ( " in an attempt to reproduce the problem. Shortly thereafter, the website lost its database connection, then it too went down.
It may have been a coincidence due to high server load. However, if I am the one that brought down the server, you have work to do. First, shut-down the server and back up the database ASAP. Second, review Exploits of a Mom
. Third, contact me via e-mail for my previous password and the password I was trying to set (both contain "special" characters).