August 17, 2016, 10:14:30 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2019, 06:14:39 PM by quindecim

-
loadbearing

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:02:31 PM

This is for a german forum, I once registered an account but never saw the need to use the account, it seems to be a waste of time for me, I guess it was because of these bots your selling, no one responds to the threads and just open their own selling threads.
quindecim (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:18:41 PM

This is for a german forum, I once registered an account but never saw the need to use the account, it seems to be a waste of time for me, I guess it was because of these bots your selling, no one responds to the threads and just open their own selling threads.

It is indeed a german forum, but the general trading section and also the game-specific trading sections are nowadays crowded with also english threads. Just take a look and you will recognize that there are many english speaking users as well.
Second, I don't know what you are selling but the response rate depends of course on what you were trying to sell. I was selling for very long Social Media Services and had many replies (cause there was demand), now I'm trying to sell an online game account and haven't got a reply yet...supply & demand.
Third, in order to ensure maximum response rate, you gotta push your threads regularly, every day! There are so many users who push their threads irregularly resulting in a loss of potential customers.
loadbearing

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 03:58:06 AM

ohk, my problem was that I couldn't really understand the forum because of the language but now I am going to try it again and if all goes well then I will be trying your bot.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6145

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:02:49 PM

A few days ago , elitepvpers introduced their new bumping system : http://www.elitepvpers.com/news/en/4180313-bump-like-you-have-never-bumped-before-new-bump-system.html so I'm pretty sure your tool will no longer works as they have new rules now and they won't allow bumps unless you use the new button If I got it right.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
quindecim (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 04:10:47 PM

A few days ago , elitepvpers introduced their new bumping system : http://www.elitepvpers.com/news/en/4180313-bump-like-you-have-never-bumped-before-new-bump-system.html so I'm pretty sure your tool will no longer works as they have new rules now and they won't allow bumps unless you use the new button If I got it right.

Yep, I also saw that today for the first time. I already disabled the autobump on this thread as my tool indeed does not work anymore.
Thank you for informing me though, much appreciated. If I haven't seen it earlier, I would have get to know it by your post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: