Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:55:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Uquid bitcoin debit card reviews  (Read 27774 times)
sleakass

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:42:08 PM

Hello, can i withdraw from paypal balance to this card? My paypal account allows withdrawals to cards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uquid

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

All In One Services with UQUID

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 02:50:49 PM

Hi Uquid,

Have you just changed the limits of your cards from £2000 to £1000 without telling us?...

Hello
The limit on our website still same.
card vendor changed limit for spending only and our system updated follow this change.
the limit loading still same £2000 but they allow spend only £1000 now.
That why we do not want client load £2000 and money stuck until verification done.

Thank you for understand

uquid

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 02:51:43 PM

hello uquid i was trying your services and so far not bad but i run into some problems when i was trying to withdraw from my account but it seems everything is fiat based as i was required to provide my bank account which am not ready to give.....could i get a crypto???

Hello
yes you can get coin for withdraw
please speak with us via skype : uquid.support

Regard

uquid

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 02:52:23 PM

Hello, can i withdraw from paypal balance to this card? My paypal account allows withdrawals to cards.

Hello
you need upgrade your card to level 2 before you can receive funding from paypal

Regard

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 02:19:26 AM

Hi, do you have cold storage as an additional security measure, how does the security of your vaults compare to those of competitors ?

Best,
Vispilio

jmcb

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:10:15 PM

I stopped in to give a review and talk about my experiences.  Last week, I had a problem with my debit card where there was a technical difficulty when I sent some Ether to load my balance. This may have been a problem from my end, I closed the deposit page while sending the Ether, I also sent from Coinbase (which I instantly realized I shouldn't have done).  I don't know. But I contacted their Skype support who followed up throughout the next couple of days. This was a sizable amount of money that I thought might have been lost. I posted links to the transactions showing the correct amount had been sent.  Their support team was working with their partner company to find the cause of my issue.  Since a couple of days had passed without a resolution between Uquid and their partner (because it was the weekend, I assume), they manually added my credit to my account and said that they would figure it out next week.  I am very impressed with how this handled.  My money was credited on a Sunday! I've loaded money before and after this isolated incident without any problems.

I will continue to use and recommend this company!
sliderbook

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:58:42 PM

Hi Uquid, yesterday I got my plastic card and wanted to load it's balance but have couple of issues.

1. I have made a deposit today with Decred but my balance is still 0. Status says "confirmed". Skype support is not responding. Sent through contact form as well.
2. More than week ago I sent verification docs but got yesterday weird email that my upgrade was cancelled. Why? It transactions it is still in "pending".

Could you, please, clarify the situation?

sliderbook

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 01:39:40 PM

Hi Uquid, yesterday I got my plastic card and wanted to load it's balance but have couple of issues.

1. I have made a deposit today with Decred but my balance is still 0. Status says "confirmed". Skype support is not responding. Sent through contact form as well.
2. More than week ago I sent verification docs but got yesterday weird email that my upgrade was cancelled. Why? It transactions it is still in "pending".

First issue resolved. Probably it was done manually.

The second is still open question.
sliderbook

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 04:03:31 PM

First issue resolved. Probably it was done manually.

The second is still open question.

Both clarified by support.
lol000555

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:38:28 PM

Yesterday i used Uquid Zcash to USD exchange service. My experience is not good.

They don't show you the exact exchange rate you will get. which is most important information for any exchanger. So you don't have any control over exchange, u just send zcash to their account and hope to get any rate!!! which is frustrating.

I exchanged some zec i got 333$/Zac while it was over 411+$/Zac at other exchanger like kraken.
uquid

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 02:05:03 PM

what happened? i have my usd and eur card which do not works anymore.. Luckily I have only 2$ and 1.33€ on them (which is nothing compared to how much i lost because of the low rates they have), they are "active" in the panel.

Hello
our card vendor have some update in their system due to new regulation
but everything updated now
our technique team working on it and everything will update in few min

https://uquid.com/blog/2017/06/rollback-of-regulatory-limits-for-unverified-cardholders-implemented-on-26-th-june-2017

Regard

Dzianis

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:51:32 AM

Yesterday i used Uquid Zcash to USD exchange service. My experience is not good.

They don't show you the exact exchange rate you will get. which is most important information for any exchanger. So you don't have any control over exchange, u just send zcash to their account and hope to get any rate!!! which is frustrating.

I exchanged some zec i got 333$/Zac while it was over 411+$/Zac at other exchanger like kraken.

I had similar issues with ZEC before and ETH last time.

https://i.imgur.com/Um3R2FF.png

They provided next advise me:

On 2017-06-13 19:18, Denis wrote:
This message was sent via the contact form on with the following
details:
-------------------------
MESSAGE: Hello, could you help me and clarify a situation with my
deposit, please. Today I added my balance by ZEC: Order ID: 0000000952
Your PAY IN: 0.09887194ZEC at 2017-06-13 15:55:35 Your system showed
me that I was able to get aprox. about 33$, but I got 29.80. I LOST
about 10%! I can understand 1% but 10% it's so much... And I
investigated a ZEC chart and I didn't see so big (10%) a volatility in
this time. Is it a typical situation in your platform? If yes then can
you help me "How can I convert my dollars to my ZEC wallet easly"?
 NAME: Denis

Dear Sir
many thank for contact us
with realtime deposit option :we direct connect with buyer and estimate is only estimate price at the time you request
the real price will done when buyer get your coin and processing money (it could higher or lower base on market price- we do not control this processing)
if you need fix price i can advice you deposit into btc-e website. get btc-e voucher in usd, gbp or euro then you can deposit into uquid with always fix price

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for using UQUID!
Best Regard
Steven - UQ Team

I believe they should provide an information that you can lost 10% - 20%  on an exchange operation.
uquid

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 12:18:06 AM

hello Dzianis
i already sent you inbox information which you can further check

Best Regard

numeric

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 09:10:50 PM

This company's website is VERY misleading! Their site says "Instant" deposits when sending crypto currencies. I sent some Litecoin so that I could order a virtual debit card for an online purchase. Within minutes of sending the Litecoin, I received an email that said:

"You got a transaction email of deposit processing, until admin approve, it is pending transaction"

Followed by a receipt from Shapeshift showing that UQUID converted the Litecoin that I sent to bitcoin.

However, an hour later and my funds are still not available on their website. Deposit still says pending. Unbelievable! I hate bait and switch tactics by companies. If users have to wait for "Admin approval" then say so before having them send coins! Waiting for an "admin approval" is NOT instant and should not be on the deposit page. Had I would have known this in advance, I would have NEVER used your site.

I should have went with my first mind which was to use the wirex card. Deposits are instant and there is none of this waiting for admin approval foolishness.

Oh, and I sent the exact amount. The FAQ says deposits will be pending for manual review if you don't sent the exact amount. So save that excuse.

Pissed!
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 09:33:58 AM

This company's website is VERY misleading! Their site says "Instant" deposits when sending crypto currencies. I sent some Litecoin so that I could order a virtual debit card for an online purchase. Within minutes of sending the Litecoin, I received an email that said:

It's "Instant" for Bitcoin. The other ones require some manual intervention and take longer...

What other service have you found that does better?

harleyalves

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:38:12 PM

Hi uquid, today (july 20) i made one deposit with bitcoin but the status of the transaction is still pending.. Could you help me?
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 10:28:55 PM

Hi uquid, today (july 20) i made one deposit with bitcoin but the status of the transaction is still pending.. Could you help me?
Did you make the exact requested transaction or did you forget about adding the fees?
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 11:09:53 PM

Hey i would like to ask if how can i get a uquid account and this is still can be use to make a paypal account and verified using uquid vcc?
And i would like to ask if i can use uquid to have a funds in paypal i mean i want to transfer my bitcoin to uquid and transfer to paypal account if its possible?
I just found this before but i am wondering if this vcc is working or not and now i found this review and looks like many people are using this now..
droghtak

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:04:40 PM

Hi, I just opened an account at Uquid.

I see that for depositing you have to specify the currency (ie. EU) and then say how many you want to put there. This number will never be accurate, what happens with the excess  of money? if I want to put 50€ but I put more crypto of needed? or less? will be the 50€ adjusted? or what?

thanks
SolarSilver
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:00:07 PM

I see that for depositing you have to specify the currency (ie. EU) and then say how many you want to put there. This number will never be accurate, what happens with the excess  of money? if I want to put 50€ but I put more crypto of needed? or less? will be the 50€ adjusted? or what?

When you want to deposit EUR 50, then the site will calculate the right exchange rate in BTC using

https://bitpay.com/api/rates/EUR + 1% fee (what Bitpay charges the merchant)

and you have to pay the exact BTC amount requested

If you pay too much or not enough, there is need for manual intervention from Uquid support and that will slow down you transaction
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: