Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: LocalBitcoins Account for Sale - 70 BTC - *10,000+ Trades* *100% feedback*  (Read 693 times)
Hueylewis (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:45:29 AM

As the title suggests i am seeking to sell my LocalBitcoins account for 70 BTC. Its notable traits include:

10,000+ Trades
100% feedback
6 Verifications
3 years old
Pro Trader Status

Any chance of a sale will be through ESCROW ONLY

Thanks for reading!
jeffersonairplane
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:06:20 AM

how much btc volume has this account traded?

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Hueylewis (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:29:20 AM

Hi Jefferson,

The trade volume is at 100BTC +

Hope that answers your question!
corporatist

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:07:15 AM

You want 40k usd for that account?
kangasbros

Activity: 812
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:22:39 AM

Can you sell this through the localbitcoins escrow?

Hueylewis (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:24:48 AM

Hi Corporatist

Yes, i've based my asking price of 70BTC on numerous suggestions, how much i personally earn from the account, my attributes including the age of the account, being trusted by 1000+ people and the consistent income i get from my account. I would only consider reducing the price to another trusted pro trader otherwise the 70BTC asking price stands.

If you have any suggestions i would certainly take them on board

To kangasbros

Unfortunately no, it would not be allowed.
Amazon Reseller

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:49:05 AM

70 Btc its 40k $ is your asking price. Hmm great have a good luck. According to my experience you can easily get 10 btc. But anyway have a good luck bro.
Hueylewis (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:04:01 PM

Hi Amazon Reseller

I'm not sure thats accurate, you could perhaps buy a LBC account for 10btc with 3000 trades and 100% feedback,

However, I'm not convinced any pro trader with 10,000+ trades would consider 10btc particularly as it's not too difficult to earn that amount with such an account.

Amazon Reseller

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:11:16 PM

Hi Amazon Reseller

I'm not sure thats accurate, you could perhaps buy a LBC account for 10btc with 3000 trades and 100% feedback,

However, I'm not convinced any pro trader with 10,000+ trades would consider 10btc particularly as it's not too difficult to earn that amount with such an account.

Hey please don't discouraged i said its my approximate price yes you can get more. Can i know How much your daily income with this Lbc account.
Hueylewis (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:45:01 PM

Hi Amazon Reseller

Hey please don't discouraged i said its my approximate price yes you can get more. Can i know How much your daily income with this Lbc account.

Thats fine i appreciate your feedback. And, it varies from $150 - $500 net, some weekends [Sat & Sun] i bring in $1k
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:53:15 PM

Hi Amazon Reseller

Thats fine i appreciate your feedback. And, it varies from $150 - $500 net, some weekends [Sat & Sun] i bring in $1k
If someone buys this localbitcoins account from you will he be able to recover the price in 2-3 months?
Hueylewis (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:11:03 PM

Hi Amazon Reseller

If someone buys this localbitcoins account from you will he be able to recover the price in 2-3 months?

Hi Revelation Machine,

3-4 would be more right. During this time, you would add to your account attributes and receive more requests increasing the value of the account and its pecking order further

Revelation Machine

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:41:43 PM

Hi Amazon Reseller

Hi Revelation Machine,

3-4 would be more right. During this time, you would add to your account attributes and receive more requests increasing the value of the account and its pecking order further

Why are you selling off your localbitcoins account if its making you good money every month?
Hueylewis (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:48:18 PM

Hi Amazon Reseller

Hi Revelation Machine,

Why are you selling off your localbitcoins account if its making you good money every month?
Hi Revelation Machine,

Its essentially a full time job. I am looking for more of a passive income
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:51:05 PM

That account could be used to scam a lot of other members going by your trust.If I had the account name,I'd probably link this thread to LBC support and make sure that account is banned.Please don't do such illegal trades on the forum.Those only result in poor traders getting scammed.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
Hueylewis (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:07:26 PM

That account could be used to scam a lot of other members going by your trust.If I had the account name,I'd probably link this thread to LBC support and make sure that account is banned.Please don't do such illegal trades on the forum.Those only result in poor traders getting scammed.
I am well aware of this but unfortunately there is not much i can do about that. I have also offered to sell the account for less to another trusted pro trader.

Also, to inform speculative buyers here, i will not be giving the identity of the account so easily for this very reason - potential bans.
mircolange

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:25:34 PM

Nice offer you have here mate, I wish I had this money to buy it. Good luck!
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:30:09 PM

What kind of trades has this account been involved in?  Has it only been face to face transactions or other methods?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Hueylewis (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:48:14 PM

What kind of trades has this account been involved in?  Has it only been face to face transactions or other methods?
Hi DebitMe,

Both online and local trades are part of its history and are still being advertised

mircolange,

thanks!
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:19:24 PM

You ask 40,260 USD or 70 BTC for your account, are you out of your mind?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: