Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:14:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Elastic (XEL) Price Speculation - #Added to Bittrex  (Read 54108 times)
Alondre

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:15:03 AM

I guess we can see on exchange lists then 3-4 months later.

Maybe the first day

```
Join the XEL revolution!  XEL - Decentralized Grid-computing
XEL WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | XEL DISCORD | XEL WIKI
```
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miayama

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 07:48:37 PM

Maybe the first day

There is no need for the first day, I need to have time to buy at 2000 sat.
Alondre

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 11:33:55 PM

Maybe the first day

You can wait long time  Grin Nobody will sell at this price if the real value is much more...look at this threat only 300k wts  Grin

XEL is like NXT  Cool in its ICO... we can see 60-70x very easy

```
```
Bgjjj2016

Activity: 448

Ben2016

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 12:21:59 PM

Maybe the first day

2000 Satoshi? Wow! You're so generous. I think you're here for a big surprise ! Just don't hold your breath .

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Join the Elastic revolution! Elastic Network: The Decentralized Supercomputer 
ELASTIC WEBSITE|ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD|JOIN THE SLACK
miayama

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 03:48:54 PM

Maybe the first day

2000 Satoshi? Wow! You're so generous. I think you're here for a big surprise ! Just don't hold your breath .

Especially from you I can buy for 5,000 sat , so you do not annoy me with your whining Wink
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:26:50 PM

Maybe the first day

Especially from you I can buy for 5,000 sat , so you do not annoy me with your whining Wink
you are a funny dreamer. Dream on ! You missed the boat . Drop us a line when you buy it for 200,000 Satoshi! Haha

My " I want that Old Toyota Camry very bad" BTC Fund :1DQU4oqmZRcKSzg7MjPLMuHrMwnbDdjQRM
Geekphazm

Activity: 244

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 01:25:09 AM

Maybe the first day

you are a funny dreamer. Dream on ! You missed the boat . Drop us a line when you buy it for 200,000 Satoshi! Haha

200000 sat? Obviously you are the dreamer, this coin won't be that high, only a few people like this coin, it can't help for pumping the price to the moon.
Evil-Knievel
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 09:05:43 PM

200000 sat? Obviously you are the dreamer, this coin won't be that high, only a few people like this coin, it can't help for pumping the price to the moon.

I hope nobody pumps it to the moon.
I don't like the moon, and I don't like getting-quick-rich coins which get pumped like an idiot, and then lose 95% in a day screwing the last ones that got some.
Nah, this is something I would leave for Aurora Coin  Wink
miayama

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:18:07 PM

Maybe the first day

Yes, imagine that teller thinks that this coin hit immediately into the top 3  Cheesy. Given that my proposals are logical. I respect the fact that developers are doing and offer 2-5x from price of initial proposal, this despite fact that Bitcoin since doubled.
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 07:57:33 PM

Maybe the first day

Yes, imagine that teller thinks that this coin hit immediately into the top 3  Cheesy. Given that my proposals are logical. I respect the fact that developers are doing and offer 2-5x from price of initial proposal, this despite fact that Bitcoin since doubled.
Hm... man. Just let's count a bit. When everyone made investments ICO price was 700btc/100mln coins = 0.000007sat. It that time btc price was around 400-600usd(depending on time). More than 1 year has gone. And may be several mounths we should wait before mainnet launch. So do you really think abybody here wonna sell you at the price of 2-5x ICO price? Really? It was too risky to make such investments. So risk should be paid.
1). Too much risk = more money.
2). More time to wait = more money.
3). Trend idea = more money(look at golem, btw XEL has more advantages than golem)
4). Good community(look at EK, Look at official thread where people donate some money to coralreefer)
So I consider it's obviously more than x2-x5 ICO price.
cryptoboy.architect

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:10:29 PM

There may be some weak hands willing to get out for as low as 1.2x initial contribution.

But because there weren't that many to begin with, I think it will quickly evaporate into a buy wall.

5000BTC is a reasonable initial market cap. One thing Golem has is big team, big cash reserve and great PR.

And until there is good PR, this coin will only be entertainment for the uber-geeks who want to do some quick calculations for their research.
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:59:13 AM

Maybe the first day

I agree, I really am not pumping anything. It's very simple : Golem ( with much inferior technology) trading around 3000 Satoshi . They have 10 times more coins, so 3000X10=30,000 Satoshi. Also at the time of our ICO, Bitcoin price was around 350 and now almost 3 times more. Add all up along with previously perceived undoable tasks that now thanks to EK and others done, you'll see I'm not that much off. Cheers to the best coin of 2017, XEL

aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:14:01 AM

Maybe the first day

I agree, I really am not pumping anything. It's very simple : Golem ( with much inferior technology) trading around 3000 Satoshi . They have 10 times more coins, so 3000X10=30,000 Satoshi. Also at the time of our ICO, Bitcoin price was around 350 and now almost 3 times more. Add all up along with previously perceived undoable tasks that now thanks to EK and others done, you'll see I'm not that much off. Cheers to the best coin of 2017, XEL
You have invested in February I consider. Ico was during 6 mounths, so different price for btc.
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:51:49 AM

Maybe the first day

You have invested in February I consider. Ico was during 6 mounths, so different price for btc.
With all said, there's going to be people that would sell their XEL at cheap prices on the opening in any exchange, which I will be waiting to buy the cheap coins and put them out of their misery. This coin is a keeper as it starts being used in everyday life situations. (With everyday I don't mean shopping,... I mean scientific and technological societies)

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:05:10 PM

It's very simple : Golem ( with much inferior technology) trading around 3000 Satoshi .

Its funny how traders who don't even have a slightest idea about the technology itself, are trying to hype what they sell, and belittle the value of competitor's product Grin. If you had a lot of Golem tokens, you would tell: "Elastic (with much inferior technology) cannot even compare to Golem! It should be 1000x cheaper!!"...

Amusing, to say the least Kiss

I have seen that behavior mostly on eastern food bazaar, and on used car market... now we see it in crypto Grin

... this space is not for rent ...
Alondre

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:10:22 PM

It's very simple : Golem ( with much inferior technology) trading around 3000 Satoshi .

Its funny how traders who don't even have a slightest idea about the technology itself, are trying to hype what they have, and belittle the value of what others have  Grin

I have seen that behavior mostly on eastern food bazaar, and on used car market... now we see it in crypto too  Grin

Are you god? You know we all wrote something in this thread. We do not know what we are talking about ... you know the training that each one of us has  Grin

```
```
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 10:21:24 PM

Its funny how traders who don't even have a slightest idea about the technology itself, are trying to hype what they have, and belittle the value of what others have  Grin

I have seen that behavior mostly on eastern food bazaar, and on used car market... now we see it in crypto too  Grin

Are you god? You know we all wrote something in this thread. We do not know what we are talking about ... you know the training that each one of us has  Grin

It doesn't take to be a god to see who is who Smiley.
Both Elastic and Golem are pretty complex technologies, and there are very few people who might understand them enough to make such statements Smiley. In fact, in current stage of both projects, if you are not a profi coder yourself, who spent time looking into what developers are actually doing, you cannot be sure you have anything but a general idea.
And I assure you - the ones who understand them, will never tell one is much inferior to another, because technical people tend to be responsible for what they tell. Unlike traders.

... this space is not for rent ...
Alondre

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 11:20:16 PM

Are you god? You know we all wrote something in this thread. We do not know what we are talking about ... you know the training that each one of us has  Grin

It doesn't take to be a god to see who is who Smiley.
Both Elastic and Golem are pretty complex technologies, and there are very few people who might understand them enough to make such statements Smiley. In fact, in current stage of both projects, if you are not a profi coder yourself, who spent time looking into what developers are actually doing, you cannot be sure you have anything but a general idea.
And I assure you - the ones who understand them, will never tell one is much inferior to another, because technical people tend to be responsible for what they tell. Unlike traders.

That answer is more accurate. I have not followed Golem and I can not say anything good or bad. The comparisons are hateful. But we have practically finished XEL, and as far as I know Golem we have practically nothing.

I'm not talking about it being a better solution than another. Only XEL is about to be released. And Golem has a lot to prove.

If they ever finish the project, we can compare. But now the moment is of XEL the first decentralized supercomputer. Without marketing, without great means ... only with the best developers.That's what's really important in this world. No big marketing campaigns to raise money, and then vapor water. Grin

```
```
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:09:13 AM

Golem has several issues. One is for example that only predefined work-packages will be available and no language like EPL that allows to customized work. Longterm Golem plans also a special language to be able to process customized work instead of just predefined work-packages. Nevertheless in the roadmap that wont happen before 2018/19. Another issue that they still have to solve is their reputational system that is necessary to Golem as they are not auto-verifying delivered work but rely on past performance of the participant.

Golem has other advantages like using the Ethereum network as a perfect medium for PR and external development ressources. They have still some way to go and will eventually come over these issues (even if EK doesnt think so Wink ) but near term they are nowhere close to XEL.
Bgjjj2016

Ben2016

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:38:45 AM

Its funny how traders who don't even have a slightest idea about the technology itself, are trying to hype what they sell, and belittle the value of competitor's product Grin. If you had a lot of Golem tokens, you would tell: "Elastic (with much inferior technology) cannot even compare to Golem! It should be 1000x cheaper!!"...

I have seen that behavior mostly on eastern food bazaar, and on used car market... now we see it in crypto Grin
Wow ! So informative. You should post more often to educate us since you know how much HYPE is around Golem.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: