Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:25:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETC / ETH dead  (Read 5178 times)
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:08:19 PM

I am confused. Still mining ETH / ETC (one at a time). Would like to see them for long time. Please tell me, will etc / eth die soon ? I have seen good volumes in different exchanges, lot of debates, and I am confused. What is actually going on ? Are they dead already ? Or just greedy people are publishing false news to dump the price and greedy traders will buy them to sell at high afterwards?
Please do not confuse me anymore
BitHodler
Legendary

Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:33:01 PM

It's all about money. As long as ETC will continue with generating loads of volume and profit for the big boys, then there is no reason for it to vanish.

It's quite amazing that people actually show big interest in a fork that is just there to cause confusion and to disrupt the original coin.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:49:25 PM

"Are they dead?"
no

"are they dying?"
apparently, but who would know?

"false news to dump"
Most of the news aren't false, things are not good for them. but i'm still betting on ETC.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:56:03 PM

They are the most active coins on the altcoin market. ETH is technical dead since its a broken project. When they go to PoS it will be the final nail in the coffin and ETC holders will make massive profit. Whales are accumulating in the 30 to 35 range and it may stay like this for months. Then of course we will have the idiots that cry about missing the ETC boat when they had months to buy cheap.
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:14:26 PM

Etherum Classic have around 8% from all crypto market, so this is very good. Second place after Bitcoin, so I think it will stay in the crypto market at least 2 - 3 years. To make profit, you must buy ETH Classic at right time and sale it also at right time.  Grin
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:26:08 PM

It's all about money. As long as ETC will continue with generating loads of volume and profit for the big boys, then there is no reason for it to vanish.

It's quite amazing that people actually show big interest in a fork that is just there to cause confusion and to disrupt the original coin.

WOW amazing are you clueless and obviously a pointless cancerous profiteer.

Let's address the horrible NOOB advice you handed out..

The fork was made to correct a problem.
The problem is a common one in crypto too.. know what that is ?
I hope so you are the one handing out advice smart guy.

It's all about money you say ?
NO IT IS NOT .
It's about creating a digital currency that will get adopted and used.
The making profitz off coinz is a secondary matter.
NOT SURE WHY YOU ALL HAVE SUCH A HARD TIME GRASPING THIS CONCEPT

AND ETC generating profits for the "big boys" ?
ALL of these scammy ICO "coins" are generating profits for the BIG and LITTLE guys.
That is how they are actually able to get going and stay running.
With out the little guys involved there would be no coin profit scene you call "crypto"

And HOW is ETC or any coin generating profits ?
Someone is buying them !
And often like the OP here is a naive noob that ACTUALLY THINKS these coins have some massive bright future.
They are actually suckered in by predators spouting off about "one day"
Mean while a new coin (1 of thousands) keep rolling out with a new gimmick / tech-excuse
..that takes the majority of users away from the last flavor of the month coin
and the whole process repeats all over again.

Jumping from ship to ship to drain each "promising project" of profits.. then leave it for dead !
And it's not just the "BIG BOYS" doing this it's all of you guys commenting here on this topic !
All of you are a cancer to this scene and bring nothing to the table.
You might as well be digital panhandlers leeching off crypto for chump change.
You SHOULD GTFO !
Your not welcome here in my crypto-scene.. leave.

All the profiteer dick-holster jiggling in the world is not going to magically transform a Pyramid scheme scam into some legit project with a bright future.
Quit being retards. or GTFO.

Go learn what a Pyramid scheme is kidiots.
Most of you really should leave.. crying FUD for bucks $$$ ..is not a reputable occupation.
And you dare argue with me ?
Then take it up with the SEC and their INVESTOR FRAUD WARNING ALERT
https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf

Go tack a block chain and a scammy token onto a fucking tampon and ICO it you sleazy fucking profit whores !

FUD first & ask questions later™
BitHodler
Legendary

Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:01:59 PM

snip
LOL, please, no one takes you seriously. Go crawl back under the rock where you belong.

The points I came up with are legit and a perfect display of what is happening. Don't come up with loads of crap once again.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:07:01 PM

"Are they dead?"
no

"are they dying?"
apparently, but who would know?

"false news to dump"
Most of the news aren't false, things are not good for them. but i'm still betting on ETC.

Perfect.  Grin
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:11:11 PM

I don't think so, i think it is just fluctuating of price because they are still new coins and i use analysis tecnical for making prediction of price and i don't too thinking about analysis fundamental. Today it is time for wait and see because ETC is going down.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:22:09 PM

We can say ETC/ETH drama is quite silent for last few days but i am quite sure big boys/whales will soon gonna move market to make profits on swing in price. I think both ETC and ETH will survive in terms of volume for few more days.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:42:44 PM

I am confused. Still mining ETH / ETC (one at a time). Would like to see them for long time. Please tell me, will etc / eth die soon ? I have seen good volumes in different exchanges, lot of debates, and I am confused. What is actually going on ? Are they dead already ? Or just greedy people are publishing false news to dump the price and greedy traders will buy them to sell at high afterwards?
Please do not confuse me anymore

they are not dead yet but they will both die one day because it is a flawed project from the base up.

I believe that ETH will die slowly and later because it is manipulated by the devs and the foundation and they have limitless money to throw at it.

ETC will also die slow and can even go higher, and even enter a bubble phase because people who were interested in ethereum and/or are looking for profit and can't find it in the manipulated version (eth) will move to ETC and pump it.

Only Bitcoin
Deepcleen

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:00:47 PM

Etherum Classic have around 8% from all crypto market, so this is very good. Second place after Bitcoin, so I think it will stay in the crypto market at least 2 - 3 years. To make profit, you must buy ETH Classic at right time and sale it also at right time.  Grin

If the Ethereum Classic can survive in the next two months, it could be very good investment for the longer term.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 04:25:36 PM

If the Ethereum Classic can survive in the next two months, it could be very good investment for the longer term.

that is irrelevant i think.
Ethereum Classic will surely survive in the next two months and more and will surely see some pumps to the moon and dumps back down but that doesn't make it a good investment for long term since ethereum is not good in first place to begin with!

--looking for signature--
Piladeer

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:30:33 PM

They just started less than a year ago at least for ETH so with all the hype surrounding it how can it be dead? Sad
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 11:22:56 PM

They just started less than a year ago at least for ETH so with all the hype surrounding it how can it be dead? Sad

This is what i am talking about..

Noobs have NO CLUE what they are talking about.
And are here for no other reason that to worm some profits off of ANYTHING they can.
All of you need to work on your shit !

ETH came out less than a year ago you just said ?
Why did i create s scam topic in 2014 then ?
What year is it NOOB ?  Roll Eyes

Reality..
You can interchange the coin names and it makes no difference to 90% of the scene..
What does that tell you ?
Anything ?

blah blah blah white paper.. blah blah ROI.. blah blah investment.. blah blah blah..

PS:
Yeah as dead as they get anyway.
Destined to toil around here as another of the thousands of pissy ass gay scam coins.
That never truly never die but loiter at the bottom of the barrel..
Accomplishing nothing ever.

FUD first & ask questions later™
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:06:03 AM

ETc and eth in still run and work and good price
you can see comunity ethereum hard fork(ETH) and ethereum classic is high community
effect high community in volume transaction in market placed exchanger ETH and ETC still high
TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:46:23 AM

snip
LOL, please, no one takes you seriously. Go crawl back under the rock where you belong.

The points I came up with are legit and a perfect display of what is happening. Don't come up with loads of crap once again.

I take him seriously  Smiley

Although im kind of confused with that particular post. Its pretty apparent that most people care more about lining their pockets then doing something for the greater good.

Went back and re-read it as im typing this and now I understand.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:54:02 AM

snip

Although im kind of confused with that particular post. Its pretty apparent that most people care more about lining their pockets then doing something for the greater good.

ROFL. I'm usually on the same page with Spoet, it's just hard to follow his tone sometimes. You start reading and you are ike 'Naw, no one gets this mad' then three all caps paragraphs later, you are like 'oh shit bro he is oh so serious'. But, he makes perfect sense most of the time, people feign not understanding him to be dismissive.
q835197677

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:01:39 AM

Sorry, friends, I don't think there will be what good things between ETC and ETH, all interests at work

TheMage

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Litecoin Association Director

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:02:52 AM

snip

ROFL. I'm usually on the same page with Spoet, it's just hard to follow his tone sometimes. You start reading and you are ike 'Naw, no one gets this mad' then three all caps paragraphs later, you are like 'oh shit bro he is oh so serious'. But, he makes perfect sense most of the time, people feign not understanding him to be dismissive.

Exactly! People tend to see the "wall o text" and dismiss it as rantings. But if you read it you gain an appreciation of Spoetnik and what he says by reading between the lines.

Follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/TheRealMage for Litecoin and Litecoin Association news!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: