Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:44:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ETC / ETH dead  (Read 5178 times)
Alubert

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:57:00 PM

There is a vote about the top altcoins.

The Ethereum has about 14% of the votes. The number 2 is Monero has 7%. It is quite usual to see so many ETH supporter

i don't really understand who in his right mind would choose ethereum as a good altcoin when there are many better coins.
of course this is unless they are getting paid to choose ethereum as their vote!

It seems most people think differently from your thoughts.

That could be due to the fact the Ethereum is quite unique as it is not a clone of bitcoin.
Tmdz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 05:44:15 PM

Because of price ETC going down doesn't mean it is dead, in my opinion it is just fluctuating and it is normal. Today is time for buy ETC hold until price going up again. But that is my way of trading ETC.

That is logical way of thinking, ETC also has a lot of support with the community and the market to handle the sells.

But Logic does not fit the agenda of fudsters
skysblu

Activity: 219
Merit: 205

_Bitcoin Africa_

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:00:04 PM

Because of price ETC going down doesn't mean it is dead, in my opinion it is just fluctuating and it is normal. Today is time for buy ETC hold until price going up again. But that is my way of trading ETC.

That is logical way of thinking, ETC also has a lot of support with the community and the market to handle the sells.

thats true, only etc can grow from now on, to be honest and make us some good money over time but i would still be careful with it
Deepcleen

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:38:33 AM

The ETC price has reduced a lot in the last few weeks.

So the fuds are taking effect on the price of the ETC for the time being.
Azael

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:25:33 AM

ETC is fine, right now there is more sellers than buyers and the reversal will occur after DTHs get their ETC which might not be that big of a drop if any for the ETC price when it occurs given that most DTHs are disgruntled with ETH and Dao after being played for suckers. The real sell offs have likely already occurred as an anticipation for this. We'll just have to wait and see when the WHGs finally release the hostage they tried to smuggle through the borders of Polo.

Exaggerations on markets goes both ways and ETC will go through the same cycles as other markets. Every new case tends to be slightly different but in a nut shell rather similar.

twitter.com/erikledgers
Deepcleen

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:38:49 AM

ETC is fine, right now there is more sellers than buyers and the reversal will occur after DTHs get their ETC which might not be that big of a drop if any for the ETC price when it occurs given that most DTHs are disgruntled with ETH and Dao after being played for suckers. The real sell offs have likely already occurred as an anticipation for this. We'll just have to wait and see when the WHGs finally release the hostage they tried to smuggle through the borders of Polo.

Exaggerations on markets goes both ways and ETC will go through the same cycles as other markets. Every new case tends to be slightly different but in a nut shell rather similar.

The real sell off has not started yet for the ETC. The hacker has 3% of the total ETC to sell.
The Etheruem Foundation also has a lot to sell.
Vasetar

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:02:02 AM

The real sell off has not started yet for the ETC. The hacker has 3% of the total ETC to sell.

That hacker can manipulate the ETC price without selling the ETC by himself. He can raise the price by saying he is not going to sell.
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:28:26 PM

That hacker can manipulate the ETC price without selling the ETC by himself. He can raise the price by saying he is not going to sell.

Anything may happen in crypto. Some TH fanboys are dreaming of high price due to some upcoming project in ETH. ETC fanboys are ignoring ETH as ETH is nothing but a fork. many men Many mind. So, i think we should research first and should not invest the money beyond our limit, the lose we can not tolerate.
Deepcleen

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:23:32 AM

Anything may happen in crypto. Some TH fanboys are dreaming of high price due to some upcoming project in ETH. ETC fanboys are ignoring ETH as ETH is nothing but a fork. many men Many mind. So, i think we should research first and should not invest the money beyond our limit, the lose we can not tolerate.

It does not matter if a coin is a fork. As long as it is developed properly, the people will support it and the price will rise.
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:35:44 AM

It does not matter if a coin is a fork. As long as it is developed properly, the people will support it and the price will rise.

it seems both coins are alive and shining. Good volume, good community.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:45:27 AM

several days ago i was thought price for ETC will not rise up again and last night my friend has suggest to me that buy more ETC has very good so i'm listen to him and bought several ETH and seems his predictions was very correct because today ETC price has rise up and i was already got profit for that
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:58:40 AM

several days ago i was thought price for ETC will not rise up again and last night my friend has suggest to me that buy more ETC has very good so i'm listen to him and bought several ETH and seems his predictions was very correct because today ETC price has rise up and i was already got profit for that

If you Bought ETH then you are not in a profit. But if it was ETC then yes you are making some profit
Vasetar

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 04:31:34 PM

If you Bought ETH then you are not in a profit. But if it was ETC then yes you are making some profit

I think the Ethereum price is consolidating at the moment. The whales are accumulating. When they get enough, the price will rise a lot soon.
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:18:46 PM

I think the Ethereum price is consolidating at the moment. The whales are accumulating. When they get enough, the price will rise a lot soon.

Either ETH or ETC will go high soon. But it is unlikely that both of them will ruin. If ETC gets enough support they may over take ETH. But ETH has awesome community and financial support.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 07:20:42 PM

I think ETH, ETC and other upcoming forks will stay alive for some time because there's so many believers.
Alubert

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 06:28:48 PM

I think ETH, ETC and other upcoming forks will stay alive for some time because there's so many believers.

I do not think so. If there is another fork of ETC, then the ETC will be dead coin as the mining hash will be even lower.
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 08:28:15 PM

ETC will most likely die but I think ETH will be around for many years to come.
1btcdream

Activity: 393
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:48:37 AM

With the ongoing price resurgence of ETH it's very likely ETC will also follow.
windale

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 04:54:45 AM

until now ethereum eth and ethereum clasicc etc
still good coin solid community use eth and etc, solid still big community
you can see volume transaction ethereum classic and ethereum still big
so i think not die
Alubert

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 05:03:15 PM

until now ethereum eth and ethereum clasicc etc
still good coin solid community use eth and etc, solid still big community
you can see volume transaction ethereum classic and ethereum still big
so i think not die

That is right. The Ethereum is still under good development and it is good community support in the past.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: