Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ecoin is there such a coin?  (Read 508 times)
Arcteryx (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:22:50 PM

Was watching a show of mine and noticed that they mentioned an Ecoin from a app store that the people in the show could download.
I thought maybe there was one similar that was available now or there will be one that pops up due to the popularity of the show. Wink

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:40:52 PM

Was watching a show of mine and noticed that they mentioned an Ecoin from a app store that the people in the show could download.
I thought maybe there was one similar that was available now or there will be one that pops up due to the popularity of the show. Wink

and what is that? a wallet? never heard of this altcoin.
Flyyyy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:33:26 AM

This new coin. she appeared at the beginning of 2016. I am very interested to learn more about it. They say very promising. And easy to get

sasha456

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:58:39 AM

What is easy to get at the beginning is hard to get after a while.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:26:31 AM

This new coin. she appeared at the beginning of 2016. I am very interested to learn more about it. They say very promising. And easy to get

there is a malware site called myecoin.net other than that there is no other coin till now in existence,may be some one pops up with a new coin anytime soon since the name is out . where did you heard about this coin or are you advertising the spam site  Tongue
Flyyyy

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:34:51 AM

I myself want to look into the matter. The information I found on another site ecoin.zone/site nobody is forced to move to it. Simply described it is very interesting

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:42:03 AM

Been out for a LONG time..

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/canada-ecoin/

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print