Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:12:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if $1,000,000,000 is pushed into Bitcoin can the Price rise Up?  (Read 2585 times)
BTC Loading (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

if you believe you can succeed

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 12:58:25 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 06:11:07 PM by BTC Loading

Today the rate of 1BTC = $574.58 since the massive development involving bitcoin and it gives me cosine why bitcoin has not risen above $574

Many of us have been holding our bitcoin and waiting for the time that the price will rise so that we can sell...

My question is that what is can we do or what support can we put in place to enable the price of bitcoin in-cress?

What if $1,000,000,000 is pushed into bitcoin will the price rise?
Your opinion is highly appreciated
longbob72

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

V2h5IGFyZSB5b3UgcmVhZGluZyB0aGlzPw==

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:05:03 PM

There's simply no sure way to raise the value of a currency unless you're a whale with lots of money. All you can do is buy more and actively support it in anyway you can (by introducing it to your friends, perhaps).

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:10:03 PM

.Many of us have been holding our bitcoin and waiting for the time that the price will rise so that we can sell...

better sell now and get out if you want to hold bitcoin until it makes you rich and dump it all to get back to your fiat.

and you as for best way to push Bitcoin Price Up, and meanwhile all you do is holding your coins, contributing nothing to bitcoin and are planning on dumping bitcoin as soon as price rises. if everybody things about bitcoin as a way to make a profit and get out nobody will ever accept bitcoin as a currency and the price will never rise.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6164

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:23:10 PM

As normal individuals with average income , we can't really do much to help Bitcoin price increase. However, we still can explain and introduce Bitcoin to our relatives (friends & family) and hopefully they will start using them, another thing you could do is buy it (but as I said , unless you have millions of dollars , buying won't do much to the price but If a lot of people do it then It will).
It's mostly the multi-millionaires & billionaire who could increase Bitcoin price (mostly chinese investors in Bitcoin case) , talking about it on the media , bringing bitcoin up in interviews etc...
Honestly , when you are famous and known by people , a simple tweet could help Bitcoin price to increase.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:30:46 PM

We can't do nothing but wait. Unless you are rich or unless you are a coding genius that can deliver some ground breaking stuff into the project, chances are you cannot modify the price of Bitcoin. It will naturally go up eventually so keep buying while its under 4 figures.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 01:35:21 PM

Today the rate of 1BTC = $574.58 since the massive development involving bitcoin and it gives me cosine why bitcoin has not risen above $574

Many of us have been holding our bitcoin and waiting for the time that the price will rise so that we can sell...

My question is that what is can we do or what support can we put in place to enable the price of bitcoin in-cress?

Do you have told to al of your friends and relative about the technology of bitcoin?

The best way to increase the price of bitcoin is that, you should have to invite all of your friends and your relatives to join it and to invest in it and suggest them all that they also invite their friends and relative to adopt bitcoin, so with that the community of bitcoin will increase and the price will also increase.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:08:40 PM

To make other people being aware that a digital currency called bitcoin exist. If there is more demand of the currency then it's a matter of time that its price will increase eventually. In our own little way like introducing the technology to our family and friends then maybe they will be interested to be involve in it and the more people that we introduce it to then the higher the chance that the bitcoin world be added. And then as what you said, the bitcoin price will go up.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
De Selby

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:12:37 PM

I hear Mark Karpeles is out on bail and back on Twitter. You may want to consider shooting him a private message. If anyone knows how to artificially inflate the price of Bitcoin it's probably him.

All joking aside, I can relate to your plight. My best advice to you would to focus on some of the other crypto currencies. Unlike Bitcoin, these coins often trade at pennies on the dollar and therefore have a greater potential for rapid appreciation. Moreover, since altcoins are priced in Bitcoin, by purchasing these currencies you also benefit from an increase in the BTC/USD exchange rate.
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:15:28 PM

I hear Mark Karpeles is out on bail and back on Twitter. You may want to consider shooting him a private message. If anyone knows how to artificially inflate the price of Bitcoin it's probably him.
basically that is true, i saw it either so i think that he might be legit in the freedom at the moment though i dont know for sure
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:21:40 PM

Actually price has been dumped really hard from 700$ region because of bitfinex hack so if hacker get agreed with the % of hacked bitcoins bitfinex will be willing to give legally than price will again rise up as fear of those large amount of bitcoin coming to market will end.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:27:39 PM

We have a speculative economy and that is worth very little. Speculation does not build anything viable and I would look for dropping prices until we reach the valuation that has support from actual economic activity.
So what will push the price up?
  • Spending bitcoin rather than selling it.
    Producing something that can (only) be bought with bitcoin.
    Providing a service that can (only) be bought with bitcoin.
    Providing infrastructure that encourages POS adoption.

But trading fiat and BTC back and forth does nothing, produces nothing, and is worth nothing.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Yakamoto
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:30:30 PM

The best thing for most people is to just start buying more Bitcoin if they want the price of Bitcoin to go up so badly. You have to reduce the supply while maintaining the existing demand quantities. You can't force the price up any other way aside from just waiting for it to go up naturally, through other investors getting interested and buying Bitcoin.

People just have to buy, and the supply has to go down. Simple economics.
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:38:38 PM

to push the bitcoin price there is no pre writen splution because if there was already any solution avalible the we had used them till now.anyway my suggestion is if you hold our coins then it can increase the price

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:41:09 PM

If you have lots of money you can push it up.. but its not permanent because many people are waiting for the price high to sell their bitcoins..
I think the other thing is to promote bitcoin in every company locally that they need to accept bitcoin as payment in every stores.. if it will happen the can be pushing up.. because more people will be interested in bitcoin..
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 05:50:43 PM

helped introduce bitcoin to attract a lot of users and convince them to invest in bitcoin. This could make a positive impact on the price increase.
new adopters of a large company can make bitcoin prices rise.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:56:26 PM

As a small holder, it will be difficult to push bitcoin price up but if everyone agree and join with the campaign of pushing Bitcoin price up, it will have a great impact especially if it is supported by majority of the whales of bitcoin.  A simple marketing campaign, advertisement and introduction and persuasion done by individual  will greatly affect the number of new comer to embrace bitcoin as one of the currency.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:01:05 PM

helped introduce bitcoin to attract a lot of users and convince them to invest in bitcoin. This could make a positive impact on the price increase.
new adopters of a large company can make bitcoin prices rise.
Yeah this is one of the good idea. also you can attract them to use bitcoin or how to earn bitcoin in easy way so that they can share it too to others.. until they are satisfied and start their business in online with bitcoin.. it can be a good effect when more people will attract to use bitcoin,.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
johnnyyash

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 06:02:21 PM

They are no way one can push the price of bitcoin up.what you can only do is keep buying and sell when you found that the its a bit up and that it will earn profit...buy to push it up yourself that I don't think can happen...
Jannn

Activity: 1120
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 06:09:21 PM

Buy more, and it will go up.
Sell more, and it will go down. Every market works the same.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:02:46 PM

We're not talking about a tiny altcoin here, so pumping won't be viable as it'd take way too much money. No one of us has enough money to even remotely push prices up. I don't ever think one person could ever raise the price of Bitcoin unless they created some new demand or have enough money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: