Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:07:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Alt coin do you make profit/loss the most?  (Read 951 times)
Palodar (OP)

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:28:56 PM

Alt coins is famous because of their ico bonus and promising features that all crypto users want. But aside of that factor we all know that we buy Alt coins because of higher chance of profit by it price volatility.

Personally. I lost almost 1.2btc in investing in digicube. I bought my cube for 8k sats because i saw its thread that a lot of user is giving a lot of good feedback regarding the coin. But suddenly after a month. It's price drop fro. 200sats and that is my biggest loss. I don't know what happened. And that gave me a lesson to not follow to the flow. And just do always a research before investing. Haha

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:53:11 PM

Alt coins is famous because of their ico bonus and promising features that all crypto users want. But aside of that factor we all know that we buy Alt coins because of higher chance of profit by it price volatility.

Personally. I lost almost 1.2btc in investing in digicube. I bought my cube for 8k sats because i saw its thread that a lot of user is giving a lot of good feedback regarding the coin. But suddenly after a month. It's price drop fro. 200sats and that is my biggest loss. I don't know what happened. And that gave me a lesson to not follow to the flow. And just do always a research before investing. Haha

you have made three big mistakes here that if your learn from them you stop losing money from trading.

1) going in big. if you are a beginner or if you are not so sure about trading then do not invest $700+ in it. start with smaller amount.

2) listening to trolls. most of those people you saw giving positive feedback were either spamming for their signature campaign or were bag-holders trying to fill their sell orders.

3) not selling sooner. going from 8000 to 200 is -97.5% loss, why in the world did you wait that long? if the drop were sudden I could have understood missing the chance to sell but you said in happened after a month. you should always sell at a smaller loss and if you still want but at the bottom (200 satoshi here).

wish you make better choices in the future.

Only Bitcoin
Palodar (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:11:49 PM

you have made three big mistakes here that if your learn from them you stop losing money from trading.

1) going in big. if you are a beginner or if you are not so sure about trading then do not invest $700+ in it. start with smaller amount.

2) listening to trolls. most of those people you saw giving positive feedback were either spamming for their signature campaign or were bag-holders trying to fill their sell orders.

3) not selling sooner. going from 8000 to 200 is -97.5% loss, why in the world did you wait that long? if the drop were sudden I could have understood missing the chance to sell but you said in happened after a month. you should always sell at a smaller loss and if you still want but at the bottom (200 satoshi here).

wish you make better choices in the future.

Im not new in crypto when i start investing in digicube. I also saw it's price history. I'm just busy in my work that time and basically i check my trading twice a month. When i saw it drops from 4000sats. I gamble to stay holding coins hoping that it will rise soon. And after two weeks. Boom. Hahaha.. i admit my mistakes hahaha. That's my lesson. But now i gained my loss in stratis. Hahah

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:20:02 PM

Don't buy altcoin at peak prices and also don't sell too quickly if you see 20-30% dump in few days price may rebound but if only the coin have good dev at back. Buy on hype and sell on news, don't follow what other tells you to do in chat, just do opposite.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Palodar (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:36:08 PM

Don't buy altcoin at peak prices and also don't sell too quickly if you see 20-30% dump in few days price may rebound but if only the coin have good dev at back. Buy on hype and sell on news, don't follow what other tells you to do in chat, just do opposite.  Grin

That is what im doing right now. Im just following my self conviction regarding on choosing the best coin to invest. Im just looking for a trusted devs and have a good road map regarding project

Btw lets change the topic regarding my own experience. Let's share your own experience regarding the thread title. Im waiting for your happy/sad story regarding trading altcoin. Cheesy

livinglegend

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:44:26 PM

It's hard to pick one. It is good to be always aware of the volume, because currencies with higher volumes and higher liquidity have good chances to prevent market manipulation and can reduce losses.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:54:12 PM

That is what im doing right now. Im just following my self conviction regarding on choosing the best coin to invest. Im just looking for a trusted devs and have a good road map regarding project

Btw lets change the topic regarding my own experience. Let's share your own experience regarding the thread title. Im waiting for your happy/sad story regarding trading altcoin. Cheesy
Have you taken a look into Krypton (KR) ethereum clone with dedicated full time deveoper and pr manager? You can check them its price has been pumped 10x steadily over 4 months period and my good story about altcoin is that i have also multiplied my initial investment of 0.10 btc to 1 btc with krypton.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:17:09 PM

It's hard to pick one. It is good to be always aware of the volume, because currencies with higher volumes and higher liquidity have good chances to prevent market manipulation and can reduce losses.

That is only partly true. More often than not the coins with highest volume are heavily manipulated. Look at ETH
Palodar (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:24:42 PM

Have you taken a look into Krypton (KR) ethereum clone with dedicated full time deveoper and pr manager? You can check them its price has been pumped 10x steadily over 4 months period and my good story about altcoin is that i have also multiplied my initial investment of 0.10 btc to 1 btc with krypton.

Seriously? I don't know that coin. When is that coin release to the market. I never see its thread to the alt coin section. Hahaha. Do it have a thread here.? Im interested give me the link.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2016, 05:30:53 PM

to make serious cash you should buy BitBay!

It has smart contact tech, infact its the only TRUE decentralised marketplace and yet because all  their money it spent in development work it hasnt been marketed at all (hence the lowish price) Its also developing the first rolling peg system similar to what banks use  and will revolutionise cryto

ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:32:48 PM

I lost more than 60% with CLAMs.
That coin is dangerous! It's very centralized and everything is under the control of just 1 actor
Palodar (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:02:09 AM

to make serious cash you should buy BitBay!

It has smart contact tech, infact its the only TRUE decentralised marketplace and yet because all  their money it spent in development work it hasnt been marketed at all (hence the lowish price) Its also developing the first rolling peg system similar to what banks use  and will revolutionise cryto

how you say so? do you have any proof that made profit on that coin? if you have, just post it here so that we believe and not to think that
you are just shilling for that coin. hahaha. many troller and shill out there. i learned my lesson from them , you will know that if you read my post.  Smiley

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:46:04 AM

There are always coins you will make losses or profits on, that is just part of the game. The trick is to make the ones that profit pay for the ones where you lost out.

Biggest profits for me were made with NEM and LISK. Been part of their communities from the start and that hasn't been bad for me.

Biggest losses were made with NMC, LTC and ETH. NMC and LTC because I bought them when the 2013 hype was going on and I started getting into crypto. Prices were 10+ usd for both.. FOMO kicked in I guess. The recent DAO stuff made me lose 2/3 of my eth I had in that due to panic. I told myself not to sell, still did and ultimately it recovered. Didn't have the guts to stay put, lesson learned.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 07:09:27 AM

I put around the same amount into Krypton when it was at 3,000 sats and now it's currently trading at 23,000 sats and even a week ago it went as high as 30,000 sats. Glad to see someone else make a nice profit from KR. I'm still holding a nice amount to see if it could go even higher in the weeks and months to come.

I have had a couple of losses on BERN and also currently with BIOS.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:23:19 AM

-snip-
Im not new in crypto when i start investing in digicube. I also saw it's price history. I'm just busy in my work that time and basically i check my trading twice a month. When i saw it drops from 4000sats. I gamble to stay holding coins hoping that it will rise soon. And after two weeks. Boom. Hahaha.. i admit my mistakes hahaha. That's my lesson. But now i gained my loss in stratis. Hahah

it is good that you are learning from your mistakes and not giving up instead.

also I think you should try to check the price more often because altcoin market is super volatile and twice a month is such a long period of time and so many things can happen during this time.

also if it is possible for you try and look into stop loss and set some automatic trades for yourself so you sell when your loss limit is reached. it can be helpful in many cases.

Only Bitcoin
Gahs

Activity: 294

Minter

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:09:10 PM

More often than not the coins with highest volume are heavily manipulated. Look at ETH

It is amazing ethereum still remains strong as number two on the charts despite the scam stories trailing it. The whales backing up that coin must have their hands full by now.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1456

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:41:27 PM

@Gahs millions are invested by the insiders in Ethereum so saying they have their hands full right now is an understatement. The only way to assume the success of ETH is for ETC to die. The Ethereum foundation, the insiders and the others like slock.it are doing everything to destroy ETC. Why? Because after what happened with the DAO attack, the hard fork and the original chain rebellion no company, academic researchers and developers will take ETH seriously as a platform for dapps. If they do want Ethereum technology then they would go to ETC because the blockchain is not touched and it is not corrupted.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SANALIU

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:28:04 AM

iam higher much profit is trading monero
iam trade monero(xmr) in poloniex is over 1 year and my portofilo is profit  over  two bitcoin is only monero coin trade
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 818

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 09:57:17 AM

For now i am trading draco and really im earning for the dump and pump happening there, and surely if you will ride to the flow of manipulator provably you can eatn with this coin to, aswell as i traded the stratis coin since i really saw some potential for this coin to get fame in the market since many people are doing some nasty tradea of thia coin.

Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:40:11 PM

MGO is my favorite. was 66 on coinmarketcap a few days ago
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: