Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need active referrals for my project  (Read 436 times)
Pleya (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 03:58:54 PM

At the beginning I want to say do not pay that would be my referrals, I can only help you.
I want only people which one want to earn BTC/$ much more from 0.20$/0.50$ etc. to be referral.
But you must be active once or twice a day 10-15 minutes.
Yes I'm talking about PTC site and yes I can to trick you,
but you must believe me to first cashout.

My plan is:
- Grow primary account (referral registration)
Primary earning + Referral earning
- 50% for help referral
- 50% for grow primary account
Primary earning + Referral earning
- 100% for help referral
- Help all referrals to grow their account

Regulations
- Priority is given to old referrals

For now this is it more about my project I will post here.
If sameone interesed contact me on PM or here.
And if sameone have any idea for improvement project post here. Smiley
emersonlogan62

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:12:17 PM

people are earning $0.20 with a easy tweet.it's very hard to find PTC ref in bitcointalk
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:30:53 PM

The part I Dont understand is how will you help me as your referral and also how will you pay me what you promised if I get you correctly? PTC could be annoying and I doubt if people would be interested in this as to earn reasonable income would take weeks if not months...
macedoniantable

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:32:53 PM

May be if you said which service you want the referrals you want them to join under you then they can see if it is a reliable site or not.
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:46:16 PM

PTC site never been worth before and never been in future.Its just waste of time.In this forum people can earn more than this amount per post.you need better away from this PTC sites and try to improve you post quality and join in a signature campaign.thanks
Pleya (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 10:57:48 PM

@olubams Like I said Primary account is my account and earning for Primary account is public but only for referrals.
I will help referrals with that earning to grow their account and earn more money daily.
I current earn daily only 0.08$, I now that is too low but this is only start.
And "also how will you pay me what you promised if I get you correctly?" there are many ways Perfect Money, BitCoin soon more.
If sameone interesed contact me PM or here.
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:06:02 AM

PTC site never been worth before and never been in future.Its just waste of time.In this forum people can earn more than this amount per post.you need better away from this PTC sites and try to improve you post quality and join in a signature campaign.thanks
i disagree on your statement if know how to manager your refferals you will be good and earn lot of money spcially on neobux and clixsense. they also provide surveys etc.
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:20:41 AM

I am interested buy just want to know which PTC site...
sabbirshm

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:25:41 AM

i disagree on your statement if know how to manager your refferals you will be good and earn lot of money spcially on neobux and clixsense. they also provide surveys etc.

I worked on PTC site for 2 years & I also say it's just a waste of time. You won't get much active Rent referral.I think they do injustice on referral programs. I think they use bot on this section and betray to us.I never got a rent referral who clicks regularly.So, I didn't succeeded. But if you can invest some money and upgrade your rank you will earn good.Don't know by this you can also be succeed. But I think it's too hard so I give up.
kim.apps

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:31:30 AM

I believe there will be dedicated people willing to participate. Good luck with that.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:34:54 AM

The part I Dont understand is how will you help me as your referral and also how will you pay me what you promised if I get you correctly? PTC could be annoying and I doubt if people would be interested in this as to earn reasonable income would take weeks if not months...
it is not impossible to make income in weeks from ptc sites, I have my own experience on PTC sites, you can't even make one single dollar from PTC sometimes a week, PTC sites are wast of time honestly. earning is only possible if you have thousands of human and active referral, which is very hard. I know a Person, we call it "Brainy" he has the highest ammount of PTC referrals. take a look here: http://www.brainyptcguide.com/aboutme.html
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:28:29 AM

@olubams Like I said Primary account is my account and earning for Primary account is public but only for referrals.
I will help referrals with that earning to grow their account and earn more money daily.
I current earn daily only 0.08$, I now that is too low but this is only start.
And "also how will you pay me what you promised if I get you correctly?" there are many ways Perfect Money, BitCoin soon more.
If sameone interesed contact me PM or here.
Now I am interested and will be active send me Pm with details on how this will run... Expecting your PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: