Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 06:56:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Bitcoin debit cards  (Read 456 times)
HoodedBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:35:12 PM

I have used many Bitcoin debit cards from different services and the main problem they have is processing payments with the issuers of the card. Meaning you get that awkward moment of paying instore and it rejects for no reason.
This happens with Xapo Debit card ALOT so if you currently use that one I recommend against it.

The best service I'm using right now is CoinsBank.com which provides a great service and bare minimal information to receive a card, the variety is wide for what type of card and limit you can have.
With the Shift Card (must link to a Coinbase account) is also a swift alternative for those with a Coinbase account set up and confirmed.

If you looking NOT to have constant issues with Bitcoin debit cards then I suggest staying away from Xapo, SatoshiTango and Cryptopay as all three have a lower level of service and customer service.

*I may have missed more sites so feel free to input about any others*
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 04:52:19 PM

I am using cryptopay debit cards from several months and have done several POS transaction as well as done withdraw from local ATM without any problem. But their buying and selling rate difference is very high so i don't make ATM cashout with those cards but all other online purchasing, loading-unloading card works very well till now. I haven't tried other cards and i even get cryptopay card without providing any KYC documents.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 6190

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:12:21 AM

E-coin.io all the way. It's possible to use it for purchasing online (I tried it on eBay and Aliexpress & GoDaddy only) , IT's also possible to verify your PayPal & Skrill with it. (I'm using the virtual Visa card) and the fees are pretty fair , I don't even notice when fees are taken honestly .
Overall , I'm using them for over a year now and even If they had few technical issues at some point , they are good and I recommend them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:38:59 AM

I use XAPO card for cash withdrawals sometimes and so for it works good, but I feel their charges are slightly higher side. Anyway, these card quite handy when we need urgent cash to withdraw. I didn't use any other cards apart from XAPO and never faced any withdrawal issues.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: