Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:03:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TITA]TitaCoin-Invest In The Trading Technologies/BUYBACKS/[ICO] - Abondoned  (Read 14184 times)
TITA Dev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 07:12:01 AM

How to join for the twitter promo?

Just follow https://twitter.com/titacoin/, retweet or like the tweet you love and send us your TITA wallet adress after the Windows Wallet release.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 07:21:14 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 06:00:44 PM by mprep

When TITACOIN will release Wallets.

Waiting for wallet release. When will windows as well as other wallets as mac, web etc will release.

Also will glad to know about more information as whitepaper and Core developer team !

08.28.2016 - Contacted with 2 exchanges for the coin adding terms

TITA have really amazing concept of decentralized trading technology. But what about TITA's own trading.

How will be trading for TITA will introduced. Is it independent or will listed on exchanger.

If listed on exchanger then which exchanger are on top priority list. And what will be approximate price for exchange of TITA.
TITA Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 07:28:51 AM

TITA have really amazing concept of decentralized trading technology. But what about TITA's own trading.

How will be trading for TITA will introduced. Is it independent or will listed on exchanger.

If listed on exchanger then which exchanger are on top priority list. And what will be approximate price for exchange of TITA.

Bittrex is our first choice. 90.000.000 TITA will be distributed after the ICO and we limited the amount of ICO to 100 BTC.

Waiting for wallet release. When will windows as well as other wallets as mac, web etc will release.

Also will glad to know about more information as whitepaper and Core developer team !

Firstly, windows wallet then a web wallet.

Windows wallet will be released in 3-4 days.

And about team, please find the clues, dig the posts Smiley

Regards.
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 07:40:32 AM

Bittrex is our first choice. 90.000.000 TITA will be distributed after the ICO and we limited the amount of ICO to 100 BTC.

Regards.

Ok Thank you.

I have one suggestion for payment option on your website titacoin.com is as,

You must enable multiple payment option of traders choice. Which can easily programmable. Which give more comfort to traders to buy with any of cryptocurrency listed for payment option.

This can be done with shapeshift.io easily. I have done it for my sites. Can check on Digitalbit.co.in at bottom with Navigation Title Send Cryptocurrency. Shapeshift.io give instant exchange facility more than 40 cryptocurrencies.

TITA Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 07:44:36 AM

Regards.

Ok Thank you.

I have one suggestion for payment option on your website titacoin.com is as,

You must enable multiple payment option of traders choice. Which can easily programmable. Which give more comfort to traders to buy with any of cryptocurrency listed for payment option.

This can be done with shapeshift.io easily. I have done it for my sites. Can check on Digitalbit.co.in at bottom with Navigation Title Send Cryptocurrency. Shapeshift.io give instant exchange facility more than 40 cryptocurrencies.

Due to the volatility of other crypto-currencies, we decided to take only Bitcoin.

Thank your for your interest.

Digitalbitcoin, we removed your Romanian translation because of the Google translate using. Please re-translate it.

Regards.
shadabahmed

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:49:59 AM

i am following

my id @shadab_ahmed0

Am I spamming? Report me!
TITA Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 08:07:59 AM

Welcome!
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:16:11 AM

Now, Im join your twitter campaign sir.

My id: @AndraDheif
TITA Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 10:35:27 AM

Now, Im join your twitter campaign sir.

My id: @AndraDheif

Welcome!
by rallier
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1334

just in case

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 10:37:46 AM

I sent 0.01 BTC  . I am waiting for Wallets

signature not found.
TITA Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 10:43:43 AM

I sent 0.01 BTC  . I am waiting for Wallets

Investor list updated.

Good to see you.
TITA Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 11:11:42 AM

http://www.titacoin.com/img/ico-wallet-btc-qr.png
TITA Dev (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 11:20:09 AM

4 investors so far.
maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:32:36 PM

All task for Twitter done
Follow, RT, Like all Wink

maju69

Activity: 1008
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:42:36 PM

Social Media Campaign

Follow https://twitter.com/titacoin/  
Retweet any tweet and get 100 TITA
Like any tweet and get 25 TITA

Twitter campaign is active.

will you make a form later to claim the rewards? And do you get reward for 1 retweet or if you do more for every?

Yes, We will upload an Excel Sheet and We pay for each retweet and like.

Regards.
where form for record the twitter who have follow,RT, Like ?

kenko

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:51:15 PM

Social Media Campaign Im.joined..
Follow Done
Retweet Done
Like any tweet done
 Wink thank and gudluck dev
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:57:19 PM

Is there any post limit in signature campaign? Overal score of posts can be very large and could exceed the funds you have for this.
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 02:59:06 PM

Is there any post limit in signature campaign? Overal score of posts can be very large and could exceed the funds you have for this.

ya good question I am also thinking about this s how maximum post can be done in certain timeframe ?
Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:32:11 PM

ya good question I am also thinking about this s how maximum post can be done in certain timeframe ?

Yeah. The manager of their campaign is not too organize. I hope they hire a organize campaign manager so that it is easily to join in their campaigns and the promotion of participants will make it even faster because of fast confirmation

Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 03:59:11 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2016, 05:59:48 PM by mprep

I noticed that 4 investor make investment and its now start decreasing in numbers as per availability. Currently 0.25539373BTC investmnt is done and remaining is 99.74460627BTC.

Well Every must have to think ! As They have only 100BTC Fund demand.

LONG LIVE TITA

Well and of from admin, dev or mod member from community can give approximate value of coins in market comparing to fiat or crytpocurrency with unit of BTC.

It will help bit more for support for funding. As if user know value of thing which they are going to stake.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: