Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 08:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Group Buy: Avalon Batch #3 [closed]  (Read 798 times)
ChipCoin (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 03:24:19 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2013, 10:22:47 PM by ChipCoin

Posting in newbies since this is my first time on this forum. I currently have 52.28 BTC in my account (see investment address), and it's well short of 74.46 BTC needed to purchase the 3-Module Avalon ASIC. I propose to investors that want to group buy the following terms (as per Coinhoarder's offer, which seems very fair):

• Dividends will be payed monthly to the Bitcoin address you send your original investment with. (Make sure you can both send and receive Bitcoins from this address!!)
  • Before dividends are divided up and payed, electricity costs (~.16 USD/Kwh), a 3% hosting fee, and the pool's fee (yet to be determined) will be taken out of the net profits.
  • ATX source costs will be deducted from the first payment
  • Dividends will be paid proportionally according to each investors initial investment - investing 1 BTC in a 75 BTC ASIC gets you 1/75 of the profits (after subtracting electricity costs, 3% hosting fee, and pools fee).
  • If there's not enough Bitcoins collected to buy an Avalon ASIC before batch #3 closure, then all funds will be immediately refunded to the address with which they were sent.
  • If I collect enough funds for more than the basic unit, then I will purchase the advanced unit at ~ 101.24 BTC.
  • Any left over funds collected will be refunded to the last investors in line. Unfortunately, those investors left out will not receive any portion of dividends (for the amount they were refunded), but nonetheless will be refunded 100%
  • I will use this thread to keep investors updated for now, until a better solution is determined in the near future.

How to invest:
  • Minimum investment is 1 Bitcoin. Please keep the amounts rounded to 2 decimals.
  • Send your investment to 1FgaGfDQvGFboX6GVtx6HSJQGZ8uzDKZLr
  • Reply in this thread with the Bitcoin address you are sending from and the total amount you are investing.
  • I will confirm in the OP that you have payed and reserved your shares in the group buy.

Reply in this thread or PM me with any questions.
ThingNL

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 03:50:55 PM

Kind of quiet with reactions. Any developments?
ChipCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 03:53:54 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2013, 04:25:32 PM by ChipCoin

Not really, still waiting for either :
- Avalon Batch #3 runs out of stock
- My money gets through in 24h, and I purchase the unit with my own cash
 Undecided

Going offline for 7-8 h of sleep.
finlof

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 04:27:17 PM

im actually wanting to do the same thing.  i feel i have a unique setup with owning a computer business.  i have the space, the power, the redundancy.  i just need bitcoin and avalon(s).  you can check out my post here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=158988.0
ChipCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 10:22:24 PM

And ... Avalon ASICs sold out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: