Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most stable way of earning bitcoin  (Read 1210 times)
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:59:01 PM

Here in bitcointalk, that's the only stable way to earn, specially if you are enrolled on a good campaign that pays high.. But not all of it will last forever, I could even see some campaigns that lasts not even longer than one month.. So if you want to have a stable income, try other things around and invest money into bitcoin and use it to earn more..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:32:55 PM

Here in bitcointalk, that's the only stable way to earn, specially if you are enrolled on a good campaign that pays high.. But not all of it will last forever, I could even see some campaigns that lasts not even longer than one month.. So if you want to have a stable income, try other things around and invest money into bitcoin and use it to earn more..

I am part of my campaign since last 2 years and I am successfully earning bitcoins since then and I have never faced any issue with my payments but yes there are not many campaigns that will last for long time.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:39:40 PM

Yes. With Signature Campaigns, you can earn BTC with ease, without having to risk any penny. You can also check the Services, or the section Games and Rounds. On Services, you can get paid for doing a service a user asks. On Games and Rounds, there are different giveaways you can win.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:45:38 PM

What is the most stable way of an btc income? is it signature campaign? because I've seen here that faucets and all of those websites arent that good and mining isn't profitable anymore?
Yes signature campaign can provide you a stable income and you can calculate how much your earning from a signature campaign.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:16:02 PM

What is the most stable way of an btc income? is it signature campaign? because I've seen here that faucets and all of those websites arent that good and mining isn't profitable anymore?
Yes signature campaign can provide you a stable income and you can calculate how much your earning from a signature campaign.
People tend to take signature campaign payouts way too serious as they see it as a job that makes them earn money.

These payouts should be seen as a nice weekly or monthly bonus, and not as main part of your income like certain people here do.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 09:33:00 PM

For most of the members here signature campaign is their most stable way to earn bitcoins..
Honestly not only signature campaign is most stable there is other way if you are smart you can do like doing bounties in altcoin section.
Because every there is new altcoin release in the market. also if you can be a publisher and make your blog and you can make high quality content you can earn more as passive income..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jalinco

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:16:51 PM

I've had the same question for some time now and people are right about faucets they are not worth your time, you are literally making pennies a week which you could find more money on the street than you can earn from faucets. I've signed up to tons of them, and most don't even pay. For me personally i'm currently just using them till i feel i have enough to invest a small fraction of what i currently have and see how that pans out. I would stay away from these "doublers" too, even though i have no experience with them personally i just wouldn't trust money flips. Just takes time and research and sharing your experiences i guess but let me know how it goes Smiley
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:28:15 PM

I think there isn't just one stable way of an btc income, if you already have skills and services to provide you can sell it for btc and make good income, or just diversify your earning methods from faucets, signature campaign, trading..
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:52:53 PM

Theres no stable  income in bitcoin because those jobs or even signature campaigns  would not last for so long. Faucets are just a waste of  time  and doesnt  worth the effort you made, mining is profitable if you have  a cheap electricity in your country but  you still need a big  capital to invest into it since bitcoin mining rigs are not cheap. If you have skills to offer then maybe you can earn a decent amount of bitcoin and it depends on your skills.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:16:14 AM

That's depending in you mate, the best method you tried and got good results with it will be the most stable way of earning bitcoin , you have to try many methods to decide what's working for you
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:26:18 AM

Yes Bro You Are Right Signature Campigns are The Best Way to Earn Some Bitcoins without Much Efforts But You Can Also Earn With Some Alternative Methods Like "You Can Offer Your Skills For Bitcoins" In the Services Section Of This Forum.....
And Mining is Only Profitable If Electricity is Cheaper In Your City Or If the Price Of Bitcoin Will Cross 1000$+.......
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: