Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any mobile wallet supporting multisig at the moment?  (Read 629 times)
?chooseusername (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:16:12 AM

I have checked for android mycelium, electrum and breadwallet but no multisig supported. Any idea on this?

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:40:55 AM

I have checked for android mycelium, electrum and breadwallet but no multisig supported. Any idea on this?

Cheers
Is BitGo a mobile wallet?  If it is I am quite sure that BitGo has multisignature supported.

On the top of my memory, it creates two escrow services during transactions. Hope this helps you.

Smiley
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:24:41 AM

I think Coinbase is multisig supported https://www.coinbase.com/multisig?locale=en
I have an account there but haven't tried to use it yet. They have a mobile app that can be downloaded over android but for me I dont suggest using your smart phone for any Bitcoin related transaction. If you lost your smart phone, someone can try to force their way in your BTC wallet.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 09:27:29 AM

I think Coinbase is multisig supported https://www.coinbase.com/multisig?locale=en
I have an account there but haven't tried to use it yet. They have a mobile app that can be downloaded over android but for me I dont suggest using your smart phone for any Bitcoin related transaction. If you lost your smart phone, someone can try to force their way in your BTC wallet.
Mobile wallets have some safety features like PIN etc.Even if someone get access s to your mobile,he can not get into your wallet without that PIN
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:35:01 AM

Mobile wallets have some safety features like PIN etc.Even if someone get access s to your mobile,he can not get into your wallet without that PIN
Yes in the case of Coinbase its a four digit pin but what are the possibilities that someone that you know, someone close to you and someone who's been observing you might have had a glimpse on how you entered the 4 digit pin code special if its known that you have a stash of Bitcoins hidden somewhere. It's one thing that I don't like about technology, finances connected to a mobile phone which can be lost or stolen. BTW I'm still using an old bar phone.
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 09:39:20 AM

Mobile app wallet will not be safe according to me because people who is close to you can hack the pin easily and next to pin your account can easily accessible by that person so it's not safe dude.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:31:17 PM

Mobile app wallet will not be safe according to me because people who is close to you can hack the pin easily and next to pin your account can easily accessible by that person so it's not safe dude.
of course such things as mobile apps are never safe because they can be easily hacked or the phone also might be hacked

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hieu81

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:13:52 AM

Coinbase is my choice at this time or Bitgo
Cloverdale

Activity: 364

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:26:29 AM

Any other wallet are vulnerable and not safe if you let anyone else know your password or pin. Just create a secure pin that no one else will know.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:27:53 AM

I would recommend CoPay. It's an awesome wallet, allows for you to use multisig capabilities easily (basically you send a transaction and it lets others in your network know so that they can accept or reject the send), gives access to your private/public keys so you can derive things from it, etc. Great app and works on mobile and Windows.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Dinki

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Incent

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:35:48 AM

Greenbits is a multi-signatory android bitcoin wallet that supports hardware wallets like Ledger and Trezor as well.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: