Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ($25-$28)BTC APOCALYPSE [NO BS][NO FALSE CLAIMS][BEST METHOD AVAILABLE]  (Read 261 times)
holytacos (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:07:51 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2017, 10:20:22 AM by holytacos

This is the last e-book you are ever going to have to buy on making money through Bitcoin. BTC Apocalypse offers you an in-depth method on how to create your fortune using BTC. Your not going to be making crazy amounts tommorow like others falsely promise, but if you have drive, and a little determination, you will become very, very wealthy. This book comes with extra methods as well to maxmize your time and increase potential profits to an even higher degree. If you arent serious about making money, dont buy the book. People who think that they can actually make money with no effort will never succeed.

I will give a vouch out to a trusted member.

Cost: $28 in pp, $25 in BTC
holytacos (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:37:03 PM

If anyone has any questions just let me know
holytacos (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 06:43:32 AM

Still selling, looking for someone to vouch
johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 09:40:07 AM

This is the last e-book you are ever going to have to buy on making money through Bitcoin. BTC Apocalypse offers you an in-depth method on how to create your fortune using BTC. Your not going to be making crazy amounts tommorow like others falsely promise, but if you have drive, and a little determination, you will become very, very wealthy. This book comes with extra methods as well to maxmize your time and increase potential profits to an even higher degree. If you arent serious about making money, dont buy the book. People who think that they can actually make money with no effort will never succeed.

So you will "create fortune", become "very, very wealthy" but not going to "be making crazy amounts tomorrow". Your incorrect grammar aside, what are you even trying to say with those statements? That it will take a long time to become rich using your method? If not tomorrow then when? In a month? In a year? In 10 years? In 50 years?

And what, in your mind, do the words "fortune" and "wealth"actually mean? To some poor Chinese, Indian or African $1,000 can be a fortune. To somebody from an upper-middle class from a developed part of the world $1,000,000 can be nearly laughable.

Your copywriting may not contain false claims per se but most certainly does contain many very misleading claims, a.k.a. bullshit, and thus your "NO BS" claim is false in itself.

By the way, Bitcoin is just a currency so whatever can be done using Bitcoin can be done using any other currency as well since they are freely exchangeable. Thus advertising a moneymaker that's supposedly Bitcoin exclusive is a redflag on its own.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
toolbox

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 10:15:31 AM

I have been on hack forums and I have purchased almost all the E-books there.All of 'em turned out to be waste of my money and time.
I hope your copy isn't one of 'em too.
I would like to request for a vouch copy.I will post an honest review with proofs(if I get any) ASAP.
Good luck with sales!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: