Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:52:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Synereo same ponzi scam like Steem?  (Read 4970 times)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:26:28 AM

I am curious. How will Steemit collapse on its own because it is centralized? I know decentralization very much matters to us. But kindly explain why Steemit will collapse.

It'll collapse, because it's centrally supported by the Larimers and their associates.  Once the Larimers make their money and pull out, it will be over.

But let me ask you if let us say it was not the Larimers that run Steemit but some other honest person.

if run properly will Steemit's model be succesful even if it is centralized?

Steemit is mathmatically guaranteed to collapse, these facts have been widely published.  Ever hear of Google?  But if you are too lazy to do your own due dilligence as a responsible investor, then just say the magic word, and I'll post you a Google Link

I agree that Synereo could be technically superior than Steemit/Graphene.

"could?"

Synereo is going to destroy STEEM with it's laughable 3 second block times, and Visa-level 100,000 TPS scalability.  STEEM tech will be considered the crypto dark ages after Synereo launches.  STEEM is just a fork of BitShares, while Synereo is not a fork of anything because its been in development for years now.    

Once Synereo is launched, everything changes, and nobody will ever go back to the slow and outdated STEEM tech.  It may sound difficult, but once you realize that Synereo changes everything, and STEEM doesn't, then it's a little easier to understand the technical aspects intuitively.

I already read it. Let me share for everyone.

Let me explain why Steemit can't work the way most people believe it's working and going to work.

First of all, Steem is created out of thin air SO IS BITCOIN, from nothing, just like the central banks create paper money from nothing. This creates inflation and devaluation of the money BITCOIN COMMUNITY IS PAYING A MILLION BUCKS A DAY TO ITS MINERS. But because a lot of buying pressure and steam has gathered around this community the price of Steem is higher and higher while it should actually be going much lower. STEEM PRICE IS GOING LOWER

So how are the few profiting from this ? THEY ARE POSTING AND CASHING OUT THEIR REWARDSThey are selling while the new comers are buying. WHO IS BUYING, NEWCOMERS ARE POSTING FOR FREE MONEY AND CASHING IT OUTThe smart money here are the very few at the top of the Steem system who are getting very rich GOOD FOR SMOOTH, THE SMART DESERVE TO GET RICH, I AM HAPPY FOR HIMwhile the retail money are the many people who believes in this system because the price of the Steem is going parabolic.

Let me tell you something, everything that goes straight up will go straigt down. The very few who are selling their Steems today are the ones who will get rich, the others will not make any money.

By the time you will want to cash out your money from Steemit, it will be worth 0. THIS IS A MATHMATICAL FACT, THAT WHEN THE SUN BLOWS UP, BITCOIN AND ALL ALTCLONES WILL GO TO ZERO instantly, BUT SO WHAT, WE ALL WILL BE LONG DEADThe market capitalization of Steem is totally flawed. The market cap is always going higher MARKETCAP IS FALLINGbecause Steemit is creating Steem on a daily basis out of thin air SINCE THIS STATEMENT WAS BASED ON A FALSE PRIOR STATEMENT, IS IT ALSO INCORRECT?, even if no real money (USD) is actually invested by anyone. This create the sentiment that everyone is going to get rich. The truth is, if everyone tried to cash out a few dollars, the system would totally collapse, and this will happen sooner than you might think. OF COURSE WE ALL KNOW THAT STEEM IS VOLATILE

My next question is what can be a better model so that it will not be guaranteed to collapse? Also what model is Synereo using for their social media platform and why is it viewed as a better example to follow?

I fixed your post by adding some points in bold (with caps to make them stand out)

Steemit is guaranteed to collapse to zero because it is centralized, and Synereo will not because it is "de"centralized.  Here is the math proof (thanks to decentralized economics and cointelegraph):

https://cointelegraph.com/news/steemit-or-synereo-comparing-decentralized-social-networks

The people buying the one with the "de" in front of the word "centralized" will live while the others who buy STEEM will.... well, read the article, I don't wont to spoil it for you.....

https://cointelegraph.com/news/steemit-or-synereo-comparing-decentralized-social-networks

I'm glad you have finally seen the light and freed yourself from the Larimer's chains of oppression.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: