Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:44:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [H] HiPay $900+ [W] BTC, Other Offers(Look Inside)  (Read 1077 times)
rabownz (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:32:51 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2016, 12:12:31 AM by rabownz

Alright so after doing various freelance services I have around $900 in HiPay.
For those who don't know. the website is https://www.hipaywallet.com and its like Paypal/skrill. You can withdraw money to your bank account and such.

What I am looking for is BTC mainly or, Paypal MyCash Cards (if you are in the U.S. you can get these locally at 7/11, CVS, etc), MoneyPak, Amazon or Nike.com Giftcard

Of course Escrow will be a must in this exchange.

Please post here or PM me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabownz (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 05:19:47 AM

bump
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:25:11 AM

What rate do you offer and where can the hipay credits be spent other than being sent to a bank account ? and if it can be really sent to a bank account why don't you do it yourself?
loadbearing

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:29:54 AM

I have checked the site, can you please explain to me the process of how I will be getting the money from the wallet and where can I use this wallet. can I withdraw from this wallet to any bank worldwide, what kind of verification are required when I open the account and when withdrawing or spending the money in the wallet.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:22:30 AM

I have checked the site, can you please explain to me the process of how I will be getting the money from the wallet and where can I use this wallet. can I withdraw from this wallet to any bank worldwide, what kind of verification are required when I open the account and when withdrawing or spending the money in the wallet.

You can withdraw the funds to your bank worldwide with minimum of 10 EURO per transfer & 1 withdraw request per 7 days.
They charge fixed fee of 0.5 EURO when you withdraw money in case you live in SEPA supported region or else 1%.
They charge 5%+ EUR 0.25 when you'll receive funds in your account & 1% to the issuer.

From their site: http://prntscr.com/c8eu6z & http://prntscr.com/c8eu9l

rabownz (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:53:52 AM

What rate do you offer and where can the hipay credits be spent other than being sent to a bank account ? and if it can be really sent to a bank account why don't you do it yourself?

One because I don't have a bank account. And secondly what I know is you can only withdraw it to your bank account. But you can also use it at instant gaming website to buy game keys and serials and stuff as they are the only ones who accept hipay wallet.

I do not know what rate I should offer it as. Looking for 1:1 mostly.
rabownz (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:54:49 AM

You just need to verify your identity just like Paypal.

Proof of address and identification. Once you do that you can use it to withdraw to your bank account.
loadbearing

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:56:10 AM

Proof of address and identification. Once you do that you can use it to withdraw to your bank account.
Ok, I can do that but I need to contact Payoneer and confirm if they accept payment from that site and can you also give me the website for Instant gaming that accepts HiPay, I might find things I am looking for, I think we can make a good trading relationship if all goes well.
rabownz (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 10:26:18 AM

Ok, I can do that but I need to contact Payoneer and confirm if they accept payment from that site and can you also give me the website for Instant gaming that accepts HiPay, I might find things I am looking for, I think we can make a good trading relationship if all goes well.

Here is the website.
https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/

HiPay can be transferred to any bank account worldwide so yes probably if its bank account.
loadbearing

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 12:29:22 PM

Here is the website.

HiPay can be transferred to any bank account worldwide so yes probably if its bank account.
Ok, Pm me the price you were looking to get for Hipay and how much you have available, I am interested in this and will test the withdrawal with Bank of America and see if it works for purchases on that gaming site, If it works I will become a regular buyer on a daily basis.

I will pay using BTC mainly and some times I can use paypal if your interested and the funds will be sent as gift fo paypal transactions.
rabownz (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:10:29 AM

Here is the website.

Ok, Pm me the price you were looking to get for Hipay and how much you have available, I am interested in this and will test the withdrawal with Bank of America and see if it works for purchases on that gaming site, If it works I will become a regular buyer on a daily basis.

I will pay using BTC mainly and some times I can use paypal if your interested and the funds will be sent as gift fo paypal transactions.

Sent. I am still selling this to everyone else.
rabownz (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:09:46 AM

Bump
codehtcmail

Activity: 1188
Merit: 260

Tryig to survive in this harsh world

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 07:47:39 AM

As I see nobody is interested in this little known payment processor that has no real use.
loadbearing

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:19:17 AM

I was interested in it but his asking price isn't something I am happy with since it's something that isn't that useful for anyone, he might endup selling this for the next year.
rabownz (OP)

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:22:45 AM

As I see nobody is interested in this little known payment processor that has no real use.

Please buzz off if you have no interest in this.
Its a well deserved Payment processor which you can withdraw to your bank. aka Real Money at 1:1 ratio.
dancpats

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:15:17 PM

So, why not withdraw it already instead of waitig a week+ for a trade
rabownz (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 12:07:54 AM

So, why not withdraw it already instead of waitig a week+ for a trade
Because I do not have a bank account or I wouldn't be here exchanging it for less.
rabownz (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:19:21 AM

Bump.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: