Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:13:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.025 BTC No Collateral LOAN  (Read 743 times)
cryptospreader (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 08:24:17 AM

Hi Again,

I need 0.025 BTC LOAN.

Terms :

No collateral
Repayment Date - August 31, 2016
Interest - 0.005 BTC
BTC Address : 14U42KLuctBUxs9keC1THRDcRmRnT8CgXX

Notes:

If you're not interested in this loan, please ignore this thread. Thats why, I added No Collateral in the topic itself. We all have precious time to do not waste.
Please don't spam. I just want to hear from real lenders only.
Loan thread will be active to find lender for the next 24 hours. Will clode it if I find or not the same time tomorrow.

Thanks for understanding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:00:22 AM

If you want to have more chances to get your loan fullfil, you should sign a message for the oldest addy of yours.
And then, of course, post it here... Wink

I wish you good luck.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:10:23 PM

No collateral is not possible. If you can give your yobit account as your collateral then I can give this loan to you. Providing the account can give me direct access to withdraw the signature earnings you get since I am assuming that is were you are getting the money to repay since you do not want to give your bitcointalk account.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:58:24 PM

Well i can lend you if your both accounts come with the deal otherwise makes no sense, take your account to cover 0,025btc, o can do this loan if you send your yobit email, your email and this account from bitcointalk, otherwise ignore my offer, as to try to resell your full member people will maybe pay 0,015btc.
Yano

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:14:13 PM

plz dont listen to those persons

i am pro lender to this place

here is loan for your loaning

http://blockchain.info/tx-index/2fc7580c9c80263f1ace15389c3268bf532f15b4e93d2f0ac531a4e7bc8f1584
cryptospreader (OP)

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 06:05:16 PM

plz dont listen to those persons

i am pro lender to this place

here is loan for your loaning

http://blockchain.info/tx-index/2fc7580c9c80263f1ace15389c3268bf532f15b4e93d2f0ac531a4e7bc8f1584

Thanks for offering the loan. But, you sent to the address not I have.

14U42KLuctBUxs9keC1THRDcRmRnT8CgXX This is the address I use.

Please check where did you get the address 14NcrFdHMQrGDfgqfuPSbkFd7XtDktDC5S. Not my address.

I will also PM you regarding this.
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:42:13 PM

So, has this loan or has this loan not been filled?  I tracked the payment made and I also can ot figure out where they payment was make to since there is no records I can find of it being posted here on BitcoinTalk.  Please update this for us lenders to understand.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
cryptospreader (OP)

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 07:46:55 PM

So, has this loan or has this loan not been filled?  I tracked the payment made and I also can ot figure out where they payment was make to since there is no records I can find of it being posted here on BitcoinTalk.  Please update this for us lenders to understand.

I just did a PM to him about the wrong address. The loan is not fulfilled still. No reply from him till now.

knightkon

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:49:18 PM

I just did a PM to him about the wrong address. The loan is not fulfilled still. No reply from him till now.

I am possibly interested in filling this loan for you, however I am wondering why no collateral?  I see you have a signature campaign, but I am unsure if this is why you are looking for no collateral.  please get back to me for I will be here for a few.

.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
cryptospreader (OP)

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 07:52:46 PM

I am possibly interested in filling this loan for you, however I am wondering why no collateral?  I see you have a signature campaign, but I am unsure if this is why you are looking for no collateral.  please get back to me for I will be here for a few.

I don't see, you fill a No Collateral Loan. I need to use the signature campaign to payback the loan. So, collateral of bitcointalk account is not possible. I do have some coins, but they are not on exchanges. So they can't have value now.

I let you to decide to offer the loan.
knightkon

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 07:59:21 PM

I don't see, you fill a No Collateral Loan. I need to use the signature campaign to payback the loan. So, collateral of bitcointalk account is not possible. I do have some coins, but they are not on exchanges. So they can't have value now.

I have done some basic research and I am sorry with a new Full Member account, I can not lend .025 with no collateral.  I am sorry.  If you have some form of collateral you would be willing to put up let me know.  At this time, your account here would not be enough collateral unless you provided the YoBits Signature account for collateral also.  Here if you need me.  Thanks you for explaining.

.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
cryptospreader (OP)

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 08:04:12 PM

So, has this loan or has this loan not been filled?  I tracked the payment made and I also can ot figure out where they payment was make to since there is no records I can find of it being posted here on BitcoinTalk.  Please update this for us lenders to understand.

I am possibly interested in filling this loan for you, however I am wondering why no collateral?  I see you have a signature campaign, but I am unsure if this is why you are looking for no collateral.  please get back to me for I will be here for a few.

I have done some basic research and I am sorry with a new Full Member account, I can not lend .025 with no collateral.  I am sorry.  If you have some form of collateral you would be willing to put up let me know.  At this time, your account here would not be enough collateral unless you provided the YoBits Signature account for collateral also.  Here if you need me.  Thanks you for explaining.

As I stated above, I can't give a collateral. Thanks for your offer. But I have to defer now.

So, I am waiting for Yano to comeback and lend me to the correct address. Though the other address he transferred the loan amount is not my address, I need to take responsibility to payback as 0.025 + 0.025 + 0.005 in order to honor Yano if he offers to transfer to the right address.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:07:57 PM

So, has this loan or has this loan not been filled?  I tracked the payment made and I also can ot figure out where they payment was make to since there is no records I can find of it being posted here on BitcoinTalk.  Please update this for us lenders to understand.

I am possibly interested in filling this loan for you, however I am wondering why no collateral?  I see you have a signature campaign, but I am unsure if this is why you are looking for no collateral.  please get back to me for I will be here for a few.

I have done some basic research and I am sorry with a new Full Member account, I can not lend .025 with no collateral.  I am sorry.  If you have some form of collateral you would be willing to put up let me know.  At this time, your account here would not be enough collateral unless you provided the YoBits Signature account for collateral also.  Here if you need me.  Thanks you for explaining.

As I stated above, I can't give a collateral. Thanks for your offer. But I have to defer now.

So, I am waiting for Yano to comeback and lend me to the correct address. Though the other address he transferred the loan amount is not my address, I need to take responsibility to payback as 0.025 + 0.025 + 0.005 in order to honor Yano if he offers to transfer to the right address.

I dont think so that is your mistake if Yano or anybody else make a wrong transaction.
Is his fault and no one else.
cryptospreader (OP)

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 11:57:33 AM

Initially, I plan to lock this thread in 24 hours since the time of starting the thread. However, Yano came and funded. Unfortunately it went to the address that I don't own. I'm waiting for his reply. The same time until he replies, I'm looking for willingness from other lenders. I will this thread unlocked for a while now.

Thanks.
cryptospreader (OP)

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 02:32:03 AM

As the loan is not filled, I'm locking this thread.

I request Yano to do not steal others time by making false things like you did to me. Especially, don't do it to your family members.

Whatever you do now will come back to you and will be very severe. Change your attitude. Good luck.

Another wasteful waiting.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: