Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal Pending 30 days  (Read 1861 times)
doublemore

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:16:21 PM

Paypal's strategy to force you to use ebay...
You can't bypass that, paypal sucks..

The 2 have similar case systems when trading i have found. Both systems look for buyers and sellers to work things out between them if not the case gets escalated. 

When you ring paypal support for anything they are great.  When you ring ebay support they are only great if you are a top rated seller or valuable to them in some way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 02:14:44 PM

I have never known about this Pending status as it was years back when a payment from a PTC website was marked PENDING as the PTC owner's PayPal account was limited. I don't see the problem in your account if it's just pending funds and not any investigation required but this is really unusual if the payment is already approved by the sender and PayPal is holding it in the name of security.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:29:04 PM

Hi there,

While buying bitcoins, I used to have 21 days pending when someone sends me the funds to my PayPal account, and now they got increased to 30 pending days.

Those funds stay in my pending balance (I won't be able to withdraw them or send them to someone else) unless the 30 days time pass which makes it very insecure for me since I'm trading Bitcoin (irreversible).

Till now, no one chargebacked, and I didn't get any issues but having the funds in pending makes me worried for a whole month...

I want to know your experiences with this Pending crap (that I never had before) and how I can remove it? I searched little bit and found that I should sell in eBay or shit ?? which doesn't make much sense since AFAIK ... PayPal and eBay are not related anymore.

What's your account status on PP? In my years of selling and buying online I haven't had this pending status ever. Account age and transaction history may be factors, I'd suggest you upgrade your account to Premier and see if you still get the pendings.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6131

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:44:49 PM

Hi there,

While buying bitcoins, I used to have 21 days pending when someone sends me the funds to my PayPal account, and now they got increased to 30 pending days.

Those funds stay in my pending balance (I won't be able to withdraw them or send them to someone else) unless the 30 days time pass which makes it very insecure for me since I'm trading Bitcoin (irreversible).

Till now, no one chargebacked, and I didn't get any issues but having the funds in pending makes me worried for a whole month...

I want to know your experiences with this Pending crap (that I never had before) and how I can remove it? I searched little bit and found that I should sell in eBay or shit ?? which doesn't make much sense since AFAIK ... PayPal and eBay are not related anymore.

What's your account status on PP? In my years of selling and buying online I haven't had this pending status ever. Account age and transaction history may be factors, I'd suggest you upgrade your account to Premier and see if you still get the pendings.

My account was premier then I upgraded it to Business so I don't think I will be able to downgrade it again, I will contact the support and see what happens, though.
As for the status, I have both Neteller MasterCard & E-coin Visa card linked to the account which as far as I know makes the account fully verified.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:42:32 AM

Hi there,

Your account has been verified? perhaps the send of money has yet to confirm the transaction so it will never be complete, try to contact the person who sent the money and ask to checking email.

It's Verified with both Neteller (MasterCard) and E-coin (Visa card) so It should be verified and working just fine , I asked the sender and he said he don't have anything.
If like it, I do not know here I just think that he might try using an invoice so that waiting for a confirmation back from the sender.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:25:27 PM

Hi there,

My account was premier then I upgraded it to Business so I don't think I will be able to downgrade it again, I will contact the support and see what happens, though.
As for the status, I have both Neteller MasterCard & E-coin Visa card linked to the account which as far as I know makes the account fully verified.

The fact that you have a business account which is verified makes it an special account. Most of these actions happens when you trigger paypal's alarm bells. And having said that you may encounter these kind of actions. The same applies for banks and creditcard companies.
Zoomer

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:28:50 PM

There will be no holds, if they money is send to you from credit card or skrill funds, as for the verification you not understand how to verify it.

My skrill account was brand new and I did verify it you will not see the link in the dashboard you have to submit the documents via the help center, please check it again and you will 100% see it Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: