Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:34:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying 3 million Pulse at 500sat !  (Read 724 times)
Pandera009 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:01:09 PM

Hey guys,

I recently heard from PULSE at a restaurant bar from people discussing it near me and it really got me deep. Its by far the most interesting coin for me so far in a long time. After reading their post from the start till now it really feel like the team behind PULSE really do care.

To give my support I will buy 3million Pulse at 500sat.
I will use escrow. No matter who you are.

Thanks.
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 12:25:22 PM

you can buy here @ 130 sats each PULSE, you will save more than 50% there and it will save you some time dealing with other users Smiley

https://c-cex.com/?p=pulse-btc

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
maduchen

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

*Bitvest.io* Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:40:47 PM

Buy from c-cex. Lot of coins much cheaper than the price you offer. PULSE in downtrend. You can place lower buy orders below 130 sats to acquire more coins for money you have.

The Nugget Project.
A new project that will do what it takes to become the best.
www.nuggetproject.com
Pandera009 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:42:40 PM

you can buy here @ 130 sats each PULSE, you will save more than 50% there and it will save you some time dealing with other users Smiley

Thanks!!! Will do that.
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 02:13:02 PM

I dont believe him. Its a newbie account and he is talking about buying 15btc worth of pulse when you can get it fpr 130sat. Clearly a scam. Anyone willing to spend that much would have done their research.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:19:55 PM

Right now i have 450, 000 pulse for sale but i can acquire more if you like, let me know if you are interested in order for us to strike a deal.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:33:01 AM

I dont believe him. Its a newbie account and he is talking about buying 15btc worth of pulse when you can get it fpr 130sat. Clearly a scam. Anyone willing to spend that much would have done their research.

its the pulse dev using an alt account. the person running the coin is judge dredd from cryptsy troll box. he posted a service offering to pump coins a while back. pulse isnt popular enough to be discussed at restraunts around the world. tread with care. this is a marketing ploy. id suspect there is no intention to buy the aim is this post with 500 sat offer hoping others buy from exchange and sell to this account for quick profit. the aim is to raise volume at no cost to them.

the owner of the alt should be ashamed. its underhanded sleezy tactics. if its you dredd grow up.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:34:48 AM

Right now i have 450, 000 pulse for sale but i can acquire more if you like, let me know if you are interested in order for us to strike a deal.

they want you to buy more. ask them to send btc to trusted escrow here ie a long term one and not one of their choosing. see how serious they are. beware you are doing what they want you to do with no guarantee to you.
Xanidas

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 12:50:50 PM

i don't think he wants to scam since he said about using an escrow. what i think is he is a part of Pulse team and this thread is to get more attention for users to buy PULSE coz there is a person that wants to buy big amount of PULSE

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
traderonboard

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:04:56 PM

i don't think he wants to scam since he said about using an escrow. what i think is he is a part of Pulse team and this thread is to get more attention for users to buy PULSE coz there is a person that wants to buy big amount of PULSE
I believe its because there isnt even 3million in sell orders on all exchange combined...So his price makes sense. If you check market supply is only 20million.
lewis.jr

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:09:20 PM

Hey guys,

I recently heard from PULSE at a restaurant bar from people discussing it near me and it really got me deep. Its by far the most interesting coin for me so far in a long time. After reading their post from the start till now it really feel like the team behind PULSE really do care.

Thanks.
and what was the conversation about?are they planning to pump to 5k?lol
Arrakeen

Activity: 532

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:16:58 PM

I've not once heard anyone speak of altcoins in real life, and the only time I hear about bitcoin is when I bring up the subject (and sound like a loser for doing so because nobody believes in it).

Doubt this guy's story; probably trying to pump up the price any way possible  Grin
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 12:42:56 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks.
Yeah I see at c-cex around 130 sats why dinot buy it there if you really want to buy it, its mote safety to buy there than to people here .
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:48:00 AM

This is exactly what is happening. People talking about a nobody altcoin like pulse to the next level? Yeah right.
I did sign up for their twitter campaign and got no payment, but then did not bother because it is a bogus coin.

Scam alert
First they hype the coin
- But it fails to get traction so
Then they start sig/twitter campaign
Then they offers bogus services
They start bogus treads under bogus dummy accounts
Like really?
Date Registered:   August 19, 2016, 11:50:33 AM
<make up your own favourite excuse to but this coin>

Pandera009 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:53:12 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks.
Yeah I see at c-cex around 130 sats why dinot buy it there if you really want to buy it, its mote safety to buy there than to people here .
In total there is only 1million PULSE on the whole sell side on ccex and even less on yobit. My buy price is very reasonable.

Buying the whole sell side to 130 000 sat wont get me my 3million pulse. The coin is rare. Low coin supply.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:00:49 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks.
In total there is only 1million PULSE on the whole sell side on ccex and even less on yobit. My buy price is very reasonable.

Buying the whole sell side to 130 000 sat wont get me my 3million pulse. The coin is rare. Low coin supply.

then buy the entire sell side to encourage people to sell as price goes up. that is unless you want others to do it for you. give up the new account sock puppet routine. we know who you are. money where your mouth is by up 500k if you believe in the coin. buy from exchange at 130 sat.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: