Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:41:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [ENGLISH] XP | Experience Points SHA256 | Gaming Rewards & Currency  (Read 65646 times)
Take the red pill

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:40:23 PM

DEV which of this ideas really Works:

The alternative would be to distribute all premine as part of an ICO. Ideas for a two stage ICO launch would be as follows(
-   You may donate BTC to the following address to help support XP (to be spent on getting XP on to exchanges straight away and implement mobile apps) 1FcAiJUuVUxAZD1QLAttGjm4gb9tsLsRdo
-   You may pre-purchase the wallet for launch by sending 0.025 BTC plus a five figure random amount e.g. 0.02518291 and then PM your email address to get the link to the wallets on day of launch (P1)
-   Pre-purchase the wallet for launch by sending $15 to Paypal at the following email address support@bigXP.com to receive the wallet on day of launch (P1)

And if we buy your wallet do we get some XP or just empty wallet!?
ICOcount.com

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 05:03:52 PM

欢迎光临我的新网站  zhongfabu.com  其海外入口为 ICOcount.com   众发布  众筹发布。简单粗暴,无差别对待,把选择权交给你自己。

http://www.icocount.com/ is working with BTC12.com and Zhongfabu.com to offer ICO funder raisers more access to Global market.

http://www.btc12.com/ brings indepth reviews of ICOs and altcoins.

http://www.icocount.com/ and http://www.zhongfabu.com/ share Most Recent ICO projects in a simple and direct way.

Banners are still available to ICO runners.

bring more visitors to your project by working with http://www.btc12.com/ , http://www.icocount.com/, and http://www.zhongfabu.com/

Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:15:05 PM

The system will be plug and play so that any software developer can integrate the XP wallet and use existing API commands to allow
XP transactions to occur in games. All other technology will be developed to meet the demands of future partners and consumers.

XP is built using advanced additions to the basic Bitcoin core which enables people to mine coins using miners and also stake coins using proof of stake. Once you
have your wallet installed all you need to do is receive some coins, therefore it is simply plug and play.

Well...which is it?

I hope everyone realizes how great a promise is being made here, a cryptocurrency platform that plugs in to your console/PC (?) and generates 'XP' from the games you play.  Where would the integration take place?  You'd have to build code so that, for example, your Playstation sees the wallet, then create an interface between the USB wallet - Playstation - Whatever game is being played....and on top of that, create rules on how 'XP' is generated from every action in every game, so that people can't just team up with a friend and kill each other endlessly to farm coins (if there's a rule that allows XP gain for a kill, as an example).  Then different code bases for each platform and each game, all connecting with the main client....

Good luck  Wink
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:25:58 PM

DEV which of this ideas really Works:

The alternative would be to distribute all premine as part of an ICO. Ideas for a two stage ICO launch would be as follows(
-   You may donate BTC to the following address to help support XP (to be spent on getting XP on to exchanges straight away and implement mobile apps) 1FcAiJUuVUxAZD1QLAttGjm4gb9tsLsRdo
-   You may pre-purchase the wallet for launch by sending 0.025 BTC plus a five figure random amount e.g. 0.02518291 and then PM your email address to get the link to the wallets on day of launch (P1)
-   Pre-purchase the wallet for launch by sending $15 to Paypal at the following email address support@bigXP.com to receive the wallet on day of launch (P1)

And if we buy your wallet do we get some XP or just empty wallet!?

Hi Take The Red Pill

I'm not a fan of ICOs/IPOs and I won't ask for money or donations towards development, although it would be constructive to raise some BTC (or altcoin) to pay for necessary services, this would be preferable to using any of the premine which is best kept untouched (which I have given my word I would do) apart from of course completing the OP strategy or to support community endeavours.

I don't think any of those are really viable, it would be unfair to have a two stage access to mining so that really only leaves option 1, but having already paid for inclusion to Yobit, all we are looking to do is to establish XP across all other major exchanges.

20 BTC contribution during the early stages would ensure full time project development and management, including Android/IOs wallets, checkpoint server, custom gaming wallets, marketing and development for approximately one year (although I will have access to another lucrative financial stream in due course - all being well!)

As I said I am not asking for money as that's not what this project is about, but ultimately there is going to be some cost to work on this, given the early interest though there may be the ability to generate sponsorship partnerships with software developers with launching games to help fund things. We will see how things go.

By all means if you have any suggestions please let me know but ultimately I agree to foot the bill for everything unless anyone else wants to contribute, more than welcome.

I'll keep you posted on launch.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:41:07 PM

The system will be plug and play so that any software developer can integrate the XP wallet and use existing API commands to allow
XP transactions to occur in games. All other technology will be developed to meet the demands of future partners and consumers.

XP is built using advanced additions to the basic Bitcoin core which enables people to mine coins using miners and also stake coins using proof of stake. Once you
have your wallet installed all you need to do is receive some coins, therefore it is simply plug and play.

Well...which is it?

I hope everyone realizes how great a promise is being made here, a cryptocurrency platform that plugs in to your console/PC (?) and generates 'XP' from the games you play.  Where would the integration take place?  You'd have to build code so that, for example, your Playstation sees the wallet, then create an interface between the USB wallet - Playstation - Whatever game is being played....and on top of that, create rules on how 'XP' is generated from every action in every game, so that people can't just team up with a friend and kill each other endlessly to farm coins (if there's a rule that allows XP gain for a kill, as an example).  Then different code bases for each platform and each game, all connecting with the main client....

Good luck  Wink

The XP wallet (just like any other coin wallet) is "Plug and Play" and can be run as a server behind a firewall, and secured.

It is up to each developer to implement their own private API to integrate XP into their games, so effectively they will build their own library, which can include;

- maximum XP to be awarded to each player in a game
- maximum XP to be awarded from the game (to all users)
- what, when and how the users will be awarded XP

Ultimately how many XP they award to their players will be defined by;

- the current price of XP
- how many XP are purchased to use in game
- how many XP are available within their wallet

With gaming now firmly in the cloud, it would be quite simple, I am sure, to run a verification server in the cloud which monitors transactions for users, along with the game (and serial code) they play, and then authorise XP transactions based on previous claims or the amount of XP remaining on their platform.

If gaming companies are intelligent they will create a verification server with their own API for their gaming community, along with a server wallet for each game, with an interface that shows people how many XP are left remaining to claim in a game, for example.

It is not for me to define exactly how many, how, or in what method each game studio integrates XP, but it would be good for each studio to share a common platform and code to enable a public API and infrastructure to enable any game studio to roll out their own XP service systems.

So like you said, it is important to ensure that games to not have hacks that enable constant rewards of XP, just for kills, this is not the responsibility of the wallet or coin, but of the developer, and of course by having user registration along with wallet addresses, this will lessen the possibility of hacking XP or stealing coins. I am sure companies such as Valve, Sony, Bethesda and many other companies are more than capable of running in depth gaming tests to integrate XP.

So on that basis, XP is indeed Plug and Play, the layers above the wallet/server are what gaming studios need to define for security, verification/validation and transacting.

Example of Soft Plug and Play
When you download the wallet of a coin and you run the QT;
- the executable is run
- the coin folder is created along with conf file in the roaming/appdata/ directory
- the qt creates an empty wallet with new address
- the wallet connects to the network (without any configuration)
- the wallet downloads the blockchain
- the wallet waits to accept any coins
- the wallet can be totally automated by RPC commands and transactions

In essence this is completely plug and play, where gaming developers only need to be able to leverage two things - remote/cloud wallets , and know users wallet addresses to send coins (tied to gaming accounts).

Hope that clears that up - mobile is a little bit different, but ultimately only requires the same setup. Plug and play my friend, plug and play Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:45:29 PM

XP Gaming Team Sponsorships

There are 5x 200,000 XP bundles reserved to partially sponsor 5 high profile gaming teams. If you're team would like to be sponsored by XP then please get in touch with your details, probably best to tweet us, and then we can look to get some partnerships going to spread the word and encourage gaming companies to integrate XP into their gaming platforms and software releases!

Announcement in the bounty section of the OP.

21/08/16 NEW! eSports / High Exposure Gaming Teams (X5): 200,000 XP each (1 million initial XP reserved for gaming teams for sponsorship)[/b]
Additional bounties available, please contact to discuss.[/size]

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:05:47 PM

It's good idea here but I don't think partner with steam, origin, etc is possible.
Beside that who is the developer team?  Btw good graphic though.

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
sikkan

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 07:58:05 PM

Hi, if possible, can I reserve translation to swedish? Smiley

Best regards!

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:31:32 PM

Hi, if possible, can I reserve translation to swedish? Smiley

Best regards!

Hi Sikkan, thank you, I have reserved the Swedish translation for you in the OP. Please let me know when you have completed and keep updated as often as possible please. Thank you.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:52:06 PM

This looks quite interesting and it may appeal to gamers. It's good also that you have a strong facebook campaign as that is the way to go now with social media via Facebook. I will like and share tomorrow on both my twitter and facebook as well, to get the word out.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 09:14:05 PM

This looks quite interesting and it may appeal to gamers. It's good also that you have a strong facebook campaign as that is the way to go now with social media via Facebook. I will like and share tomorrow on both my twitter and facebook as well, to get the word out.

I've spoken to quite a number of people who agree that XP would be great either as a metric of gaming, but also transacted as real world currency, rather than every company and developer creating their own coin that is impossible to value or trade for other coins, having one coin that works - XP - and is familiar to gamers for decades is going to be hugely successful. Having an established games studio already as a development partner within two days says alot about what we can achieve.

It would also be possible for XP to be traded for in game currency if they were to develop their own digital currency, I think we are only just touching the surface of whats possible with XP.

Thanks for the support look forward to your social promo and keeping you up to date with developments and the date/time of the launch. Thank you.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 09:42:49 AM

Russian translation has been added to the OP and reserved for AcidSun (via PM). Link updated when complete.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:52:02 AM

Now added to the OP.

NEW! Subscribe to our email newsletter with your Twitter username and receive BONUS 250+ XP
One bounty per Twitter account thats completed above bounty task  :- http://www.bigxp.com/subscribe/

Once you have followed us on Twitter, and completed the retweet, subscribe to our email newsletter with your name and twitter username, and receive a BONUS 250XP.

Our email newsletter will be able to keep you up to date with all the latest news from us and our developer partners, including how you can earn XP and much more. Subscribe now!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 10:55:15 AM

Now Available: Slack For Development Partners (invitation only) xpglobal.slack.com

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:03:15 AM

where we are to get wallet win dev?

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
shadabahmed

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:09:45 AM

maybe tommorrow

Am I spamming? Report me!
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:16:41 AM

I have done Follow and retweet too and I also like your facebook fanspage and Of course newsletter...i'll sent you PM when I already download windows wallet.thanks you Wink
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 12:16:53 PM

maybe tommorrow

I will let you know! Will give you notice, just check back daily for an update.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AnDroidWallet

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:00:04 PM

Dev Please time Countdown
Take the red pill

Activity: 416

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 05:59:08 PM

any pools at start!?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: