Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:46:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [ENGLISH] XP | Experience Points SHA256 | Gaming Rewards & Currency  (Read 65646 times)
garmin

Activity: 550
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 06:29:18 PM

I really look forward to seeing some kind of beta system in the near future perhaps where users can sign up, create accounts, and choose programs that will allow them to earn xp, whether it be educational programs or activities kind of like how Bing Rewards work. Also I believe that this would be huge on the up and coming VR market. How many developers are currently working on this?

Earning coins is all good but XP needs a reason for users to buy coins. IE: buy items in a game or store or use XP points to continue playing a game
like candy crush etc...
Evangelo

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:04:12 PM

I really look forward to seeing some kind of beta system in the near future perhaps where users can sign up, create accounts, and choose programs that will allow them to earn xp, whether it be educational programs or activities kind of like how Bing Rewards work. Also I believe that this would be huge on the up and coming VR market. How many developers are currently working on this?

Earning coins is all good but XP needs a reason for users to buy coins. IE: buy items in a game or store or use XP points to continue playing a game
like candy crush etc...

Well Absolutely, does anyone know if XP has a marketing team and how many developers there are currently laboring?

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
garmin

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 02:31:58 PM

Pure POS should be kicking in soon...  Anyone know when XP POW is complete?
Evangelo

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 05:24:27 AM

I worry when it comes to inconsistent communication on a timely basis with this coins community, I hope the interest isn't dying...

BelgianBoy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:12:45 AM

I worry when it comes to inconsistent communication on a timely basis with this coins community, I hope the interest isn't dying...

I think it already has, no news from Dev for months. Dead forum, dead exchange. Something drastique has to Change here. We will see what happens. Don't know what Dev means  with after festivities in 2017. Wich one:p : carnaval, summer fest, easter or maybe christmas...

Yes it's me, the former ESP Billionaire. Sold some to build 5rigs with 30 GTX1070 Wink. Still big believer and very big bag holder. Want the same? Buy and hold!
Evangelo

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 11:11:34 PM

I think it already has, no news from Dev for months. Dead forum, dead exchange. Something drastique has to Change here. We will see what happens. Don't know what Dev means  with after festivities in 2017. Wich one:p : carnaval, summer fest, easter or maybe christmas...

Well, if need be, I can speak with the MOON Devs, I believe this idea is too good to allow to fall to the waste side, if I can get a hold of the dev I would at least present this idea to him about adding more devs = more production = bigger community = more interesting. From what I understand, the POS that's in place is great already, if anyone is able to contact the dev at all please contact me asap!!!

JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:33:36 PM

This is crap like all the other "gaming" coins. This has nothing to do with gaming has no wallet or exchange. Its a pathetic job where the Dev told us what we wanted to hear without a scrap of evidence he was capable. I knew from the start this was a loud of crap it is not so difficult to see. Come on people. Now move along.
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:59:55 AM

I love how they added
"Please note: any mention of Steam, Origin, Uplay, Playstation, Microsoft, Nintendo or any other brand names and/or the use of logos are to represent target
partners and markets and do not constitute any announcements of current and future partnerships. We will be working to establish relationships with software
and games developers, education, shops and more to integrate XP into mainstream gaming rewards."

into there op down the road though. Been a long time since i read it and I def dont remember it being there in the past. But I am loosing my mind. :p

Most games or coins that go with games have a game already lined up. We should have all known that them going after the big name players was never going to happen. After all Microsoft is already doing there own things on the blockchain. Highly doubt a big name company is going to take on a premade coin when they have enough behind them to create a new generation in crypto if they wanted to.

Oh well. Sad Time to def unwatch the thread.
garmin

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 05:40:35 PM

This is crap like all the other "gaming" coins. This has nothing to do with gaming has no wallet or exchange. Its a pathetic job where the Dev told us what we wanted to hear without a scrap of evidence he was capable. I knew from the start this was a loud of crap it is not so difficult to see. Come on people. Now move along.

Can you read?

Wallets links are in OP

100k DOGE buy order on coinexchange @1000

Coinexchange.io (Confirmed/Listed)
NovaExchange.com (Confirmed/Listed)
Yobit (TBC) - Premium Paid - 0.1 btc - 4-7 business days (Awaiting Listing)
C-Cex (TBC)
Cryptopia (TBC)
Poloniex (Listing Requested/Awaiting Response)
Bter (TBC)
Bittrex (TBC)

Evangelo

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:37:39 PM

Well, until further notice, I recommend everyone selling a portion of what you have in xp for MOON, the only exchange availiable is Novaexchange where some orders still exist, if you are not able to trade, the MOON community will be more than willing to help, here is a the link for the community, come join us. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.1000000000

garmin

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:27:28 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 11:43:37 AM by garmin

Well, until further notice, I recommend everyone selling a portion of what you have in xp for MOON, the only exchange availiable is Novaexchange where some orders still exist, if you are not able to trade, the MOON community will be more than willing to help, here is a the link for the community, come join us.

No chance!  XP POW is almost over. Pure POS soon.. I would sell for DOGE anyway.
Evangelo

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 05:26:25 AM

Well, until further notice, I recommend everyone selling a portion of what you have in xp for MOON, the only exchange availiable is Novaexchange where some orders still exist, if you are not able to trade, the MOON community will be more than willing to help, here is a the link for the community, come join us.

No chance!  XP POW is almost over. Pure POS soon.. I would sell for DOGE anyway.

I understand not wanting to sell your coins, and that's okay if you really don't want to, I'm willing to donate some of my MOON to those who are interested, Mooncoin is just a good alternative for XP holders such as myself until further notice, I do hope that the dev continues, I believe in XP and what it stands for, and Moon stands for the same.

garmin

View Profile
March 02, 2017, 08:24:41 PM

I understand not wanting to sell your coins, and that's okay if you really don't want to, I'm willing to donate some of my MOON to those who are interested, Mooncoin is just a good alternative for XP holders such as myself until further notice, I do hope that the dev continues, I believe in XP and what it stands for, and Moon stands for the same.

Last of the cheap coins available are getting bought up on the exchanges...

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XP/DOGE

https://novaexchange.com/market/DOGE_XP/

looks like only a few months until POW is complete and XP turns into a POS only coin  

i'm gonna keep staking mine and HODL  Grin
VanityWallets2015 (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:31:23 PM

looks like only a few months until POW is complete and XP turns into a POS only coin  

Hello!

Sorry for the lack of communication, i am currently unwell due to personal circumstances, i became unwell around 8 weeks ago and am undergoing treatment, this should be complete in the next 4 weeks. I am more than happy to build up a team of people to take XP forward. If you can give me some time to get well hopefully we can get XP developed and moving forward.

This is likely to be a long term project that could take a long time, thanks for all the support in the mean time, please talk with each other, i have limited access to tech at the moment but will keep in touch.

best regards
nick, dev

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
garmin

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:52:07 PM

Hello!

Sorry for the lack of communication, i am currently unwell due to personal circumstances, i became unwell around 8 weeks ago and am undergoing treatment, this should be complete in the next 4 weeks. I am more than happy to build up a team of people to take XP forward. If you can give me some time to get well hopefully we can get XP developed and moving forward.

This is likely to be a long term project that could take a long time, thanks for all the support in the mean time, please talk with each other, i have limited access to tech at the moment but will keep in touch.

best regards
nick, dev

Get better bro... Looking forward to the next set of advancements for XP

See ya soon
Evangelo

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 06:25:29 AM

Hello!

best regards
nick, dev

Glad to hear from you, I hope for your wellness, we'll be waiting.

Evangelo

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 08:32:00 AM

Hey XP community,

I'd like to invite you all to an exciting new ideas that the Mooncoin community has discussed, Mutual Holdings Partnership(MHP). Mooncoin supporters will buy and hold XP, if XP supporters buy and hold Mooncoin. Coinmarketcap.com did list activity for a while, however, they remove market activity for some reason, however, here is an opportunity to get some activity growing again in the marketplace https://novaexchange.com/market/MOON_XP/?re=jyjced7fu5o0wjbrsc8f Let's raise the interest in XP, one of the cheapest coins to purchase in any market right now with extremely high supply. I believe that the dev will be back and the community will come together and thrive!

garmin

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:33:17 PM

Only 1.3 billion XP for sale on both exchanges that's about 1% of the total outstanding coins
looks like the other 99% of XP owners are Holding & staking... Everyone waiting for POW to end and pure POS to begin?  Grin
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:14:55 PM

Only 1.3 billion XP for sale on both exchanges that's about 1% of the total outstanding coins
looks like the other 99% of XP owners are Holding & staking... Everyone waiting for POW to end and pure POS to begin?  Grin

When pow ended ?

This Block explorer Hosting Expired!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/

garmin

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:37:44 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2017, 04:00:20 PM by garmin

looks like the other 99% of XP owners are Holding & staking... Everyone waiting for POW to end and pure POS to begin?  Grin

When pow ended ?

This Block explorer Hosting Expired!

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/

POW ends @ 100 BN POW mined coins, we are at @ 129 bn total but that includes POS mined coins.
The DEV Nick PM'd me and said he was going to renew the block explorer Hosting soon.

The POS works great @ 100% interest per year. It's fast also, 30 second blocktime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: