Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:05:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [ENGLISH] XP | Experience Points SHA256 | Gaming Rewards & Currency  (Read 65646 times)
lanangejagat

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 05:51:05 PM

So who will take over XP to start a new game

At least Hero Member requirement to take over  Grin

Evangelo

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:47:23 AM

The developer just responded to me earlier today via slack:

nickmills [12:29 PM]
"Hi evangelo. Im currently really unwell, plus I have no income at present so money is critically tight, these mean I cannot continue with XP , it should be a large team effort and agree with you it does have a place in the cryptocurrency sector, its pure POS works really well and can work effectively with or without miners. I registered the domain name, designed and hosted the website for XP but I can transfer the domain name and a copy of the website to anyone who wants to continue with it, please let me know and I can make that happen for you."

The dev is willing to transfer what is necessary in order to continue the advancement of XP, I will inform you all as soon as he responds to my response. As far as a new dev goes, there are freelance developers among us, I also have a dev within the MOON community that builds regardless, media developers, websites, etc., will not pose a problem at all. However, I will give the developer some time to respond and see where we are to go from here. Those who are really into keeping XP in the market, please come forward, a reliable dev is a easier to replace than the reliable community which is the support system...would you all not agree?  Cool

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
soomro

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:58:35 AM

"Hi evangelo. Im currently really unwell, plus I have no income at present so money is critically tight, these mean I cannot continue with XP , it should be a large team effort and agree with you it does have a place in the cryptocurrency sector, its pure POS works really well and can work effectively with or without miners. I registered the domain name, designed and hosted the website for XP but I can transfer the domain name and a copy of the website to anyone who wants to continue with it, please let me know and I can make that happen for you."

The dev is willing to transfer what is necessary in order to continue the advancement of XP, I will inform you all as soon as he responds to my response. As far as a new dev goes, there are freelance developers among us, I also have a dev within the MOON community that builds regardless, media developers, websites, etc., will not pose a problem at all. However, I will give the developer some time to respond and see where we are to go from here. Those who are really into keeping XP in the market, please come forward, a reliable dev is a easier to replace than the reliable community which is the support system...would you all not agree?  Cool

@ Evangelo: Excellent.. we appreciate if you lead  the team and train move forward.
Evangelo

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:55:41 PM

The dev is willing to transfer what is necessary in order to continue the advancement of XP, I will inform you all as soon as he responds to my response. As far as a new dev goes, there are freelance developers among us, I also have a dev within the MOON community that builds regardless, media developers, websites, etc., will not pose a problem at all. However, I will give the developer some time to respond and see where we are to go from here. Those who are really into keeping XP in the market, please come forward, a reliable dev is a easier to replace than the reliable community which is the support system...would you all not agree?  Cool

@ Evangelo: Excellent.. we appreciate if you lead  the team and train move forward.

I'll do the best I can, still can't succeed without you all  Smiley

Evangelo

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 03:54:06 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2017, 07:10:18 PM by Evangelo

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xp/#markets

Market is starting to respond, never give up hope!  Cheesy

UGC

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 05:21:03 PM

Market is starting to responded, never give up hope!  Cheesy

yup... but maybe some indie game dev would be also be a good team member. If you can get a game that will use XP as ingame token that would really startup the XP
Evangelo

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 07:16:39 PM

yup... but maybe some indie game dev would be also be a good team member. If you can get a game that will use XP as ingame token that would really startup the XP

Absolutely, I've been speaking with developers about what ways there are to integrate and implement them. Honestly I'm searching for the most efficient way to do it, I feel also that it will need to start with a new video game, I'm thinking about the mobile market primarily. As soon as I come across the most efficient way to integrate XP, I will definitely inform the community. The game has to be really fun and trendy as well, no one wants to play a game that is uninteresting and not taking the market by storm. I know daily login earnings is the way to go first, next onward to in game earnings which might be a bit more tricky than a simple daily login claim function.

soomro

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:51:28 PM

Absolutely, I've been speaking with developers about what ways there are to integrate and implement them. Honestly I'm searching for the most efficient way to do it, I feel also that it will need to start with a new video game, I'm thinking about the mobile market primarily. As soon as I come across the most efficient way to integrate XP, I will definitely inform the community. The game has to be really fun and trendy as well, no one wants to play a game that is uninteresting and not taking the market by storm. I know daily login earnings is the way to go first, next onward to in game earnings which might be a bit more tricky than a simple daily login claim function.

It is great  that gradually train started moving again...First of all, Website should be live again on urgent basis and circulating supply must be reduced to a certain level..try to list the coin on some other exchanges like Cryptopia and Poloniex...
Evangelo

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 10:04:58 PM

It is great  that gradually train started moving again...First of all, Website should be live again on urgent basis and circulating supply must be reduced to a certain level..try to list the coin on some other exchanges like Cryptopia and Poloniex...

Agreed, without the website up, promotional progress is limited. The dev did respond Friday, just waiting for him to send the files over which includes the website content. I will contact Cryptopia, Poloniex, and any other exchanges, I encourage traders that are currently trading to contact exchanges that you maybe using as well to see influence XP listing. If anyone at anytime has any ideas about anything, please don't hesitate to communicate with the community!  Cool

Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 09:22:44 AM

A good idea would be a revival of Raptor: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raptor:_Call_of_the_Shadows or Tyrian https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrian_(video_game)

XP points as ingame token
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 01:37:26 PM

Evangelo I suggest you to set up up to date bootstrap
soomro

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 08:54:00 PM

@Evangelo:  any response from DEV..
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 10:35:34 PM

sell my all XP wallet.dat 4,781,768,441 + good STAKING for 1.4BTC please on PM

Evangelo

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:41:58 PM

Yes, I'm somewhat unfamiliar with bootstrap, but I recall you mentioning it some post ago. However, I will definitely speak to some devs about it's implementation.

Evangelo

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 12:43:45 PM

Absolutely, He just sent over the website files earlier today, I will be focusing on trying to get it back up as soon as possible. Of course I will be keeping everyone informed as well.

soomro

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 04:47:58 PM

Absolutely, He just sent over the website files earlier today, I will be focusing on trying to get it back up as soon as possible. Of course I will be keeping everyone informed as well.

That's great ... thanks
Evangelo

View Profile
May 16, 2017, 05:20:28 PM

That's great ... thanks

Surething, Also, anyone who's currently trading XP, Please buy/trade for it as often as possible. I've spoken with the Nova Exchange, asking them if they would consider XP as a base market. They told me the following:

Hello sir,

If XP is going to have it own market it has to be stable, and have been here for sometime.
and work close with us on nova, trust and  supporting there coin 100% over time that can establish good connection. And then maybe it will have it´s own basemarket. And ofc have trading volume.

Having high trade volume, trust, and stability will make XP presentations to video game developers quite simple as it will be practically selling itself as the wallet already does with it's POS efficiency. I'd also like to know who the day traders are of XP other than myself, that way we could possibly form a Facebook XP Exchange Group to communicate trade tactics and strategies among each other. Opinions about this post Huh

UGC

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:25:18 PM

Yes, I'm somewhat unfamiliar with bootstrap, but I recall you mentioning it some post ago. However, I will definitely speak to some devs about it's implementation.

Bootstrap - He was talking about updated synced blockchain data. If someone want's to sync XP wallet from scratch it takes too much time. If maybe you have synced blockchain it would be very usefull for XP to be added to http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ where other synced blockhain (bootrstrap) data are.
So other users that will get into XP can start using XP wallet from today and not from day 1 few months ago!
soomro

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:44:51 PM

That's great ... thanks

Surething, Also, anyone who's currently trading XP, Please buy/trade for it as often as possible. I've spoken with the Nova Exchange, asking them if they would consider XP as a base market. They told me the following:

Hello sir,

If XP is going to have it own market it has to be stable, and have been here for sometime.
and work close with us on nova, trust and  supporting there coin 100% over time that can establish good connection. And then maybe it will have it´s own basemarket. And ofc have trading volume.

Having high trade volume, trust, and stability will make XP presentations to video game developers quite simple as it will be practically selling itself as the wallet already does with it's POS efficiency. I'd also like to know who the day traders are of XP other than myself, that way we could possibly form a Facebook XP Exchange Group to communicate trade tactics and strategies among each other. Opinions about this post Huh
@Evangelo   Good idea but is difficult to increase the trust and trade volume till website availability and all wallets are available to download... people don't rush to buy high circulating supply.. so cut the supply short..
Evangelo

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 02:38:34 AM

Bootstrap - He was talking about updated synced blockchain data. If someone want's to sync XP wallet from scratch it takes too much time. If maybe you have synced blockchain it would be very usefull for XP to be added to http://cryptochainer.com/dir/ where other synced blockhain (bootrstrap) data are.
So other users that will get into XP can start using XP wallet from today and not from day 1 few months ago!

Great, thank you for the elaboration, that is an important time saver! I'll check with some devs about getting it done.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: