Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 10:31:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [ENGLISH] XP | Experience Points SHA256 | Gaming Rewards & Currency  (Read 65647 times)
UGC

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:36:03 PM

Hey everyone, the dev has finished the bootstrap file and is requesting payment so we may receive the update. If you are interested in assisting with the donation of 0.024 BTC please post it or pm me so that we may split and receive it sooner.

Don't wanna look funny but here is already an up to date (24.05.2017) bootstrap for free: just download and is insync in few minutes:

Full XP blockchain is here 24-05-2017
https://mega.nz/#!TAxVCJrR!9bf5QLSGgwq3C8exRYJ_iavO_JZG4SaEUQ4BZM2w4UM

PS: it would be nice to include this link into ANN or maybe make a resync to today and make a new link.
soomro

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:14:31 AM

Is there any progress regarding website
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:39:03 AM

Hey everyone, the dev has finished the bootstrap file and is requesting payment so we may receive the update. If you are interested in assisting with the donation of 0.024 BTC please post it or pm me so that we may split and receive it sooner.

Smells like big big scam.
Evangelo

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:23:06 PM

Don't wanna look funny but here is already an up to date (24.05.2017) bootstrap for free: just download and is insync in few minutes:

Full XP blockchain is here 24-05-2017
https://mega.nz/#!TAxVCJrR!9bf5QLSGgwq3C8exRYJ_iavO_JZG4SaEUQ4BZM2w4UM

PS: it would be nice to include this link into ANN or maybe make a resync to today and make a new link.

The bootstrap that I'm aware takes no time to sync, for example in the Mooncoin wallet, as soon as the client opens the wallet syncs in seconds.

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
Evangelo

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:23:51 PM

Yes, should be up quite soon.

Evangelo

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:31:41 PM

Smells like big big scam.

Please don't post nonsense, just because communities ask for assistance with raising funds for developing our client doesn't mean it's a scam, I'm personally paying for the XP blockchain hosting myself, another community member has paid for the new domain for the new website currently under construction. If you believe this is a scam, you're more than free to remove yourself, I've been with the Mooncoin community and XP community for 1 1/2 - 2 years and this is quite normal.

soomro

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 06:10:05 PM

that's good..how can we uplift the project, you are the team leader and we are the supporters..
Evangelo

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 08:14:16 PM

that's good..how can we uplift the project, you are the team leader and we are the supporters..

Well we know that our marketing efforts are limited until the website is finished, bootstrap is complete and will be distributed by the end of the week. Our core support team has to get bigger for more expansive efforts. 1 idea that I'd like to strongly implemented is a XP Exchange Group, I created a Mooncoin Exchange Group about a couple of weeks ago and it's been growing nicely. With an Exchange group we can come together with strategies that will raise the XP's price more efficiently and effectively. Another is innovation, we need more people to provide new ideas to XP to add to it's worth. However, with marketing a lot of this will come, but the website is required in order to began campaigning either way which should be up by the end of the week.

soomro

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 11:08:42 PM

Well we know that our marketing efforts are limited until the website is finished, bootstrap is complete and will be distributed by the end of the week. Our core support team has to get bigger for more expansive efforts. 1 idea that I'd like to strongly implemented is a XP Exchange Group, I created a Mooncoin Exchange Group about a couple of weeks ago and it's been growing nicely. With an Exchange group we can come together with strategies that will raise the XP's price more efficiently and effectively. Another is innovation, we need more people to provide new ideas to XP to add to it's worth. However, with marketing a lot of this will come, but the website is required in order to began campaigning either way which should be up by the end of the week.

Good approach..but problem with Mooncoin and XP, both has huge supply (in terms of Billions) which can not attract the investors.  Is there any chance to cut the supply short?
Evangelo

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:16:51 AM

Good approach..but problem with Mooncoin and XP, both has huge supply (in terms of Billions) which can not attract the investors.  Is there any chance to cut the supply short?

Another member and I are looking into a possible fork, I will be communicating with some devs to look further into it.

DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:00:14 AM

Good approach..but problem with Mooncoin and XP, both has huge supply (in terms of Billions) which can not attract the investors.  Is there any chance to cut the supply short?

Another member and I are looking into a possible fork, I will be communicating with some devs to look further into it.

Before you fork (if you do) advise nova way in advance.

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
UGC

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:33:59 AM

Good approach..but problem with Mooncoin and XP, both has huge supply (in terms of Billions) which can not attract the investors.  Is there any chance to cut the supply short?

maybe you should contact cryptocoderz to help you
kalimen

Activity: 322

BTMEN

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:50:46 AM

Hey! CryptoCoderz would be great although I understand that is very involved with the projects, CCZ is a genius.

Regards,
Evangelo

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:49:13 PM

Absolutely

Evangelo

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:55:44 PM

Great suggestion, will do.

JamesAnderson01

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:47:23 AM

Hello,

I need a person who can manage my cryptocurrency complete project including technology, online medias, and Bitcointalk forum.

please contact me soon.

jinwooexp@gmail.com

thank you.
soomro

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:10:03 PM

Hello,

I need a person who can manage my cryptocurrency complete project including technology, online medias, and Bitcointalk forum.

please contact me soon.

jinwooexp@gmail.com

thank you.

XP project ?
Evangelo

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:12:18 AM

Hey guys, just want to provide an update, bootstrap is complete, I'm currently testing it, and the website is still in progress, going to have to redesign a few things from the old one. I will provide a new road map at the earliest convenience, also we have a new slack community, if you'd like to get involved in potential xp projects, please pm me and provide your email so I can send you an invite!

godonus

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 12:10:50 PM

Hey guys, just want to provide an update, bootstrap is complete, I'm currently testing it, and the website is still in progress, going to have to redesign a few things from the old one. I will provide a new road map at the earliest convenience, also we have a new slack community, if you'd like to get involved in potential xp projects, please pm me and provide your email so I can send you an invite!

Is there anyone else working on this, what about the original devs?

UNIFY A CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH A REAL LIFE USE         
#    CHECK OUT OUR PLANS & ALREADY FUNCTIONING MARKETPLACE    #
MARKETPLACE OUR MARKETS BTC ANN TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM
xalvation

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:02:47 PM

Is there anyone else working on this, what about the original devs?

if you go back and read, the original dev is gone for the most part and other people are trying to volunteer and revive this coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: