Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 08:23:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [ENGLISH] XP | Experience Points SHA256 | Gaming Rewards & Currency  (Read 65666 times)
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 02:11:18 AM

its' working but super super slow will takes weeks at this speed.

Does anyone have one of those snapshot files i can paste and skip???

here we go: https://mega.nz/#!ljpiVaTS!fvLbogmTgaZ-yVYTF-aM-8YdTtAr4p1ubGe2IOaYiAI

download and extract to speed up the blockchain synchronization process.

hope that helps.

thanks @n1que I'm caught up now!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
coinpup

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:13:20 AM

wallet loaded no issue

bootstrap loaded no issues > note its a, rar file.

good luck with this project.

I try mining

Wink
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 06:16:26 AM

wallet loaded no issue

bootstrap loaded no issues > note its a, rar file.

good luck with this project.

I try mining

Wink

I'm good as well, what's next for this coin DEV? Where are we going now?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
friendy2

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:29:12 AM

I have installed the wallet successfully and extracted blockchain folder now its working fine , what next /?
Should we mine this coin , if so how to do it ? or transfer my coins to this wallet and start minting.
01Fedda

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 01:05:52 PM

Where exactly do i extract these files?  Do i put them in the same folder where the xp-qt is or somewhere else?

here we go: https://mega.nz/#!ljpiVaTS!fvLbogmTgaZ-yVYTF-aM-8YdTtAr4p1ubGe2IOaYiAI

hope that helps.

Where exactly do i extract these files?  Do i extract them in the same folder with the xp-qt or somewhere else?

Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 01:30:38 PM

Who is taking control of this project?

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 02:01:58 PM

Where exactly do i extract these files?  Do i put them in the same folder where the xp-qt is or somewhere else?

hope that helps.

Where exactly do i extract these files?  Do i extract them in the same folder with the xp-qt or somewhere else?

I know how frustrating it was for me to figure this out these devs never tell you anthing just asume you know. Anyway go to the roaming folder where the wallet is (google bitcoin wallet.dat it will show you hwo to find it) there you extract the bootstrap then restart the wallet thats how i did it. good luck

01Fedda

Activity: 429

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 02:27:15 PM

hope that helps.

I know how frustrating it was for me to figure this out these devs never tell you anthing just asume you know. Anyway go to the roaming folder where the wallet is (google bitcoin wallet.dat it will show you hwo to find it) there you extract the bootstrap then restart the wallet thats how i did it. good luck
Ok and thanks for responding.  It's all about helping each other.   Cool

coinpup

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:47:46 PM

Here is the link for windows wallet: https://mega.nz/#!GFsUTaqA!r9PMLS_8AYudAMU8bpGaJ-s4YRkeb23ae1GEoSjbPw4

Bootstrap help speed up your sync: https://mega.nz/#!ljpiVaTS!fvLbogmTgaZ-yVYTF-aM-8YdTtAr4p1ubGe2IOaYiAI

Bootstrap is a rar file, not ZIP file. so down load  http://www.7-zip.org/   

once the wallet loads. close it down.

now download the Bootstrap.

there are four files

database, blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat, and peers

pull up your xp file

search>%appdata%/x  should see the XP file

open and delete the same files in the folders and replace with the bootstrap files.

restart wallet.  it may look like its not working but let leave it alone!! it will open and start syncing.

add money and stake. I assume the more money you have the better mining results you will have. However, considering not many are doing this, the payouts should be good.

lets us know how often your getting paid based on the amount you hold...dont need to be specific. ball part figure would be nice.

from what i gathered a few guys are working on it. I hope they can give us some updates. I dont mind helping but would like to know some milestones.

No sense spreading the word , if it will be another year before we see some news.

laters

Evangelo

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:30:59 AM

Very happy that users are coming together to help continue the XP project, currently I'm making an attempt to lead, however, since I'm rusty with programming, and am currently marketing director of the Mooncoin community things make be a little shaky to start. I'm excited for those of you who have joined us on Slack. Really looking forward to working with you all.

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
Evangelo

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:34:27 AM

Here is the link for windows wallet: https://mega.nz/#!GFsUTaqA!r9PMLS_8AYudAMU8bpGaJ-s4YRkeb23ae1GEoSjbPw4

Bootstrap help speed up your sync: https://mega.nz/#!ljpiVaTS!fvLbogmTgaZ-yVYTF-aM-8YdTtAr4p1ubGe2IOaYiAI

Bootstrap is a rar file, not ZIP file. so down load  http://www.7-zip.org/   

once the wallet loads. close it down.

now download the Bootstrap.

there are four files

database, blk0001.dat, blkindex.dat, and peers

pull up your xp file

search>%appdata%/x  should see the XP file

open and delete the same files in the folders and replace with the bootstrap files.

restart wallet.  it may look like its not working but let leave it alone!! it will open and start syncing.

add money and stake. I assume the more money you have the better mining results you will have. However, considering not many are doing this, the payouts should be good.

lets us know how often your getting paid based on the amount you hold...dont need to be specific. ball part figure would be nice.

from what i gathered a few guys are working on it. I hope they can give us some updates. I dont mind helping but would like to know some milestones.

No sense spreading the word , if it will be another year before we see some news.

laters

Thank you for laying this out, although bootstrap works very well, if I'm able to find someone to write Litecoin 13.3 into this, this I will because it's freaking incredible. However, I know that is not the objective at this point. Currently I'm focusing on getting the website complete as it is a necessity.

Evangelo

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:56:34 AM

Any web designers out there, I know that we have a graphic designer in the community, but do we a website designer. Already have the domain and host, just need some graphics done and website put together.

cryptoedu

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:37:26 AM

Hey Dev, Send me Slack invites and lets discuss there. We can get this done as soon as possible. homevsabroad@gmail.com
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 07:24:43 AM

Any web designers out there, I know that we have a graphic designer in the community, but do we a website designer. Already have the domain and host, just need some graphics done and website put together.

I make wordpress sites for my affiliate clients if you want it redone in Wordress and leverage all the themes and plug-ins let me know. I'll take CV2 as payment Smiley

bigdick03

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:50:30 AM

This revived project has perked my curiosity.

Is it possible to substantially reduce the number of coins in existence currently by folding all the current coins in circulation into for example 1/1000th of what they are now? (so if you own 100,000 coins, they will fold into 100, but still obviously of the same worth). The billions of coins in existence is ridiculous and will never allow this coin to gain any sort of adoption/traction.

Along with this change we then capping it at a more reasonable limit, say, no more than 100 million, obviously also substantially reduce the rewards per block and remove the 50 billion coins set aside by the founder?

I can't see this coin gaining much traction without the above happening in some way.

Lastly, would someone be able to advise how I can mine XP?  I think it's a great project with heaps of potential and I want to be a part of it.
soomro

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:11:08 PM

Is it possible to substantially reduce the number of coins in existence currently by folding all the current coins in circulation into for example 1/1000th of what they are now? (so if you own 100,000 coins, they will fold into 100, but still obviously of the same worth). The billions of coins in existence is ridiculous and will never allow this coin to gain any sort of adoption/traction.

Along with this change we then capping it at a more reasonable limit, say, no more than 100 million, obviously also substantially reduce the rewards per block and remove the 50 billion coins set aside by the founder?

I can't see this coin gaining much traction without the above happening in some way.

Lastly, would someone be able to advise how I can mine XP?  I think it's a great project with heaps of potential and I want to be a part of it.

strongly agree:  supply should be reduced by 60% at least..
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 03:15:29 PM

How would you do that?

UGC

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:55:30 PM

How would you do that?

easy: make SWAP
2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 04:56:35 PM

How would you do that?

What happens to the poeple who don't hear about it and don't swap?

soomro

Activity: 217

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:49:09 PM

Lastly, would someone be able to advise how I can mine XP?  I think it's a great project with heaps of potential and I want to be a part of it.

strongly agree:  supply should be reduced by 60% at least..

How would you do that?

What happens to the poeple who don't hear about it and don't swap?
Exchange will do that and wallets upgraded as per SOP.. XP and XCT both are my favorite coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: