Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:53:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] [ENGLISH] XP | Experience Points SHA256 | Gaming Rewards & Currency  (Read 65646 times)
lanangejagat

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:19:20 PM

there are actually so many activities from the richest wallet

which is looks scarry.

but the total balance of that wallet is still the same, +- 87 billions

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/wallet.dws?3.htm

the question is, if that dev's wallet is online and staking,
where is the owner of that big wallet??

Good question, awaiting the answer as well  Smiley

Outstanding value keep increasing https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xp/

russokito

Activity: 189
Merit: 101

WAWLLET - world’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:34:10 PM

The dev is manipulating every market so give up this project does not make sense the dev own more than half of the coins and is burning the market and nois here debating about something that will not bring us any future

VanityWallets2015 (OP)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:17:28 PM

The dev is manipulating every market so give up this project does not make sense the dev own more than half of the coins and is burning the market and nois here debating about something that will not bring us any future

As original founder I give control to Evangelo and his new team to professionally take care of XP and grow XP as a digital currency and utility coin. Due to personal health problems I am unable to continue with XP. 35 billion coins from the original premine have been sent to the new development team today 27-6-2017 so that they have a large amount of XP to stake and support the coin - the rest of the premine will be distributed according to the wishes of the new development team. Good luck!

The original wallet will no longer be staked and no coins will be sold from the premine (so that others can compete for the stake), as above the original premine will be distributed in accordance with the wishes of the community.

I have sold some of my personal stake in XP but still have a personal wallet with 5 billion XP in support of the project which will not be sold! I hope that clarifies the position. Hopefully the rest of the premine will be distributed equally between the new community team Smiley

Good luck in taking XP forward!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Evangelo

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:21:07 PM

Hello, the old dev has given the keys to a new Dev team to continue developing the XP coin, a few of us that care about XP has teamed up to continue the hard work that the dev has begun. We will be updating a lot of information to ensure that everything is working accordingly. We are going to take care of a lot of concerns and will disclose a clear direction for long term holders as soon as possible, for long term holders we simply ask for your patience as we work to get things in order.

XP Address: XKzDDembVTqPWk77GPFiUGzKc1eySuwNMR
eXperience Points (XP) | Visit: xpcoin.io for more information
russokito

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:25:27 PM

Not to believe admin in this project where I lost more than 4 days invested in mining with gains zeros, if you act refund of my losses I still come back to follow the project my address is XUuXVoxhSogusk8uhiUp2uxfRih8tGRcxx

UGC

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:59:00 PM

Not to believe admin in this project where I lost more than 4 days invested in mining with gains zeros, if you act refund of my losses I still come back to follow the project my address is XUuXVoxhSogusk8uhiUp2uxfRih8tGRcxx

I don't wanna sound funny but how did you lose with staking... Can you say how much you lost?!  1 USD or maybe 2USD!?
russokito

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:11:39 PM

I don't wanna sound funny but how did you lose with staking... Can you say how much you lost?!  1 USD or maybe 2USD!?

I think I should find it ungrateful to believe in a project that being direct in the words shit with all the work that I was doing dissemination, I paid a must to compile the portfolio in the vps I did rent of machines there arrives the DEV, leaves the portfolio in and I I stayed these days without gaining zero.

It's just about expenses

0.05 BTC Rent
0.02 BTC VPS
0.07 BTC Wallet Compiled Programmer

It's been time, publicizing the project to turn this shit up and now they want you to believe that everything is back to normal or that it will be a renewed project after all that shit

UGC

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:45:45 PM

I think I should find it ungrateful to believe in a project that being direct in the words shit with all the work that I was doing dissemination, I paid a must to compile the portfolio in the vps I did rent of machines there arrives the DEV, leaves the portfolio in and I I stayed these days without gaining zero.

It's just about expenses

0.05 BTC Rent
0.02 BTC VPS

It's been time, publicizing the project to turn this shit up and now they want you to believe that everything is back to normal or that it will be a renewed project after all that shit

Just curious: I understand that you lost money investing into XP mining as there was no staking for some days, but if the old DEV really has gone and he is not staking any more,  now you are making money or not!?

russokito

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:57:31 PM

It's just about expenses

0.05 BTC Rent
0.02 BTC VPS

Just curious: I understand that you lost money investing into XP mining as there was no staking for some days, but if the old DEV really has gone and he is not staking any more,  now you are making money or not!?

How could I win today if what I had in hand prefer to invest in the mining of XP and not to buy, I will do more so I wish success to the project who knows in the future if there is future I will come back more today I do not trust that currency anymore
Forgiveness the more needless to say that the DEV was dishonest with the project

luckytimes

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:41:17 AM

Hello, the old dev has given the keys to a new Dev team to continue developing the XP coin, a few of us that care about XP has teamed up to continue the hard work that the dev has begun. We will be updating a lot of information to ensure that everything is working accordingly. We are going to take care of a lot of concerns and will disclose a clear direction for long term holders as soon as possible, for long term holders we simply ask for your patience as we work to get things in order.

So this coin will continue to develop? Everything is fine and a new developer is working on it? Thanks
hanumanbanana

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:58:20 AM

Nice to see dev's answer.
Ok I hold
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:51:34 AM

So XP is going to restart... I was waiting for this... thank god I didn't sell my millions Grin
blastifre

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:08:44 AM

This coins will go to the moon Smiley sad thing i bought it for the BTC price damm newbie hahaha.
Well that gave it a nice boost to.
zuipbeschuit

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:40:33 AM

Ouch.... happy to have my 95 million in stake
esbrave789

Activity: 177

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:54:10 AM

I think the application will be the advantage of this coin, if implemented down
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:40:12 PM

As original founder I give control to Evangelo and his new team to professionally take care of XP and grow XP as a digital currency and utility coin. Due to personal health problems I am unable to continue with XP. 35 billion coins from the original premine have been sent to the new development team today 27-6-2017 so that they have a large amount of XP to stake and support the coin - the rest of the premine will be distributed according to the wishes of the new development team. Good luck!

The original wallet will no longer be staked and no coins will be sold from the premine (so that others can compete for the stake), as above the original premine will be distributed in accordance with the wishes of the community.

I have sold some of my personal stake in XP but still have a personal wallet with 5 billion XP in support of the project which will not be sold! I hope that clarifies the position. Hopefully the rest of the premine will be distributed equally between the new community team Smiley

Roll Eyes How can people compete for the stake with a 35 billion wallet staking..., are you joking guys?
kalimen

Activity: 322

BTMEN

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:40:55 PM

Roll Eyes How can people compete for the stake with a 35 billion wallet staking..., are you joking guys?

Yes, is a joke, if we like to make a good project and relaunch it I think they need burn some coins.

It's my point of view...

Luck with the project.

Regards,
Levien

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:01:34 PM

It's a littlebid sad....again 56 bil at stake....no POS possible with this....and no more Pow anymore.
About 95 bil for still 1 zt at nova for sell........

sadly, but i think i put mine in the freezer and have to wait a long time before this will be solved.......or die.

Burn some coins dev and swap it to...lets say 50% cap
Don't stake such a high amount so that nobody can compete anymore......i should say...think about it.
But...its just an opinion....
lanangejagat

Activity: 300

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:32:02 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 02:48:13 AM by lanangejagat

Yes, is a joke, if we like to make a good project and relaunch it I think they need burn some coins.

It's my point of view...

Luck with the project.

Regards,

My opinion, if the takeover team is really want to burn some coins its better to burn developer that held 1st chart richlist rather than doing POS with it tobe fair.
Its ridiculous you guys always talking about burn but takeover 1st founder developer wallet as well.
I guess its centralize coin, not decentralize.
And you guys should make new thread about takeover. Its still old thread of the 1st founder ,
rather than take over, you guys activate founder wallet and keep it alive, its nonsense.
and when is the burning date detail ?
no details roadmap, no detail info, ,.
just my opinion, i am not trolling. Maybe im wrong.  i just ordinary people with logical thinking Smiley

Regards Smiley

Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:58:52 PM

In the beginning of June I was one of the little guys trusting this will go somewhere.

Now 4 weeks waiting. A promising new adventure is unfolding before us.

I appreciate everyone for liking games like I did. I grew up in my childhood and teen years playing Role Playing Games. All playstation RPG games played 200 plus RPG games.

So happy my dream is unfolding with all your gamer friends.

We are gonna earn money. Glad to be in all of your guys orbits.

I hope this will be a great adventure for us all!!!

Cheers,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: